Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

The Dominant Athletic Brand Of Our Time - Country ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

The Dominant Athletic Brand Of Our Time

Started by noostores, 2014/09/29 11:33PM
Latest post: 2014/09/29 11:33PM, Views: 292, Posts: 1
The Dominant Athletic Brand Of Our Time
#1   2014/09/29 11:33PM
noostores
There are certain companies that you see and immediately realize their protective moat from competitors. This is a signal of a company that can give you a good shot at getting high profits over the years. Nike (NKE) is a corporation that comes to mind. The athletic apparel company has been around since 1964, when it was known as Blue Ribbon Sports. Since then, it has Malc... Smith Jersey established itself as one of the most prestigious companies in its industry. It has won a myriad of awards in its history, and managed to make the Swoosh one of the most prevalent symbols in our society.

Successful OperationsBut there's no disputing the success that Nike has achieved in the past. What is interesting is the company's bright future and current position. According to the S it's got a 50% market share of the wholesale shoe market. One of its closest competitors, Under Armour (UA), is respectable but not comparable to Nike. Under Armour has made a revenue of $1.73 billion for the trailing twelve months. Nike, on the other hand, enjoys a revenue of $25.12 billion. The company is simply a dominant force, and has a nice yield of 1.50% to go along with Percy Harvin Navy Jersey that. And for the future, analysts are optimistic with estimates of 10.37% per annum for the next five years.

Also, Nike became the official sponsor of the NFL in 2012. But the ambitions don't www.f... stop there. In June of 2011, the company held an investor meeting and raised the estimates of its 2015 revenue to $28 $30 billion from $27 billion. It will fight to achieve these goals with innovation and continued prestige in the industry. To see a company that offers a dividend and seems like a stable leader in its field is a great thing.

Impressive ValueTrading at [url=http://www.footballseahawksprostore.com/Nike-Percy-Harvin-Jersey.html]Percy Harvin Kids Jersey
just under 25 times earnings, Nike is wonderfully priced for investors at around $55. It has a price/sales of 1.98 and a price/book of 4.97. Although the last reported earnings showed growth of 18.10%, the company is not doubted by many, as you can look down the balance sheets and income statements without seeing any particularly disruptive numbers. Even with this decrease in earnings, the revenue went up 7.40%. Nike also has an impressive debt to equity of 3.28, and it's got $3.52 billion of cash on hand.

There is no reason to complicate Nike's situation. Analyze every last detail if you want, but Nike is overall a solid company,and many investors have failed to recognize this. The undervalued company has associated itself with the likes of Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Maria Sharapova, and many other respectable athletes, recently agreeing to a contract with Rory McIlroy.

Nike has the clear advantage right Malc... Smith Navy Jersey now in the athletic apparel industry, and investors have a great opportunity to profit from its success.

Source: The Dominant Athletic Brand Of Our Time

Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not [url=http://www.footballseahawksprostore.com/Nike-Kam-Chancellor-Jersey.html]foo... receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. (More.)

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes