Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ork after 1 pm and so on . - Country Music Talk Fo...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ork after 1 pm and so on .

Started by lluggg633, 2014/09/01 11:33PM
Latest post: 2014/09/01 11:33PM, Views: 322, Posts: 1
ork after 1 pm and so on .
#1   2014/09/01 11:33PM
lluggg633
son and other interesting notes

With a new football season comes a handful of new Mormons in the NFL.

Star Lotulelei is with the Carolina Panthers; Ziggy Ansah plays for the Detroit Lions; Manti Te Tren... Richardson Limited Jersey and Brad Sorensen are teammates with the San Diego Chargers.

Lotulelei, a defensive tackle taken by the Panthers with the 14th pick in April draft,was recently featured in a Charlotte Observer article by Tom Sorensen.

been everything we thought he could be and maybe a little more, Carolina coach Ron Rivera told the Observer. done some really good things. He shown his athleticism, he shown his power and strength and he a sharp kid. Lions coach Jim Schwartz likes what he T.Y. Hilton Womens Jersey sees in the fifth overall pick from BYU.

Detroit Lions defensive lineman Ziggy Ansah.

"There was a lot of things he needed to take a big jump from Week 1 to Week 2, and I think he did, Schwartz said. didn't show up in the stat sheet, but he played a lot more consistent and was much more effective within our defense. So I thought that was a bright spot."

Sorensen, who served an LDS mission in Spain, is competing for a quarterback job in San Diego. He is doing a respectable job for a rookie, according to the San Diego Union Tribune. 8. Su who served a mission in Florida, will be an important part of the Bruins offensive line this season. Reid played in four games last season.

In rugby news, Will Hopoate will soon return from his mission to compete for the Parramatta Eels.

All Blacks legend Jonah Lomu watches Australia rugby players during training in Auckland, New Zealand, in 2011. Lomu is consideredrugby's first truly international celebrity and he remains one of the game's greatest heroes. In a Q featured on the Waikato Times, Lomu is asked you could make the whole world read one book, what would it be? Book of Mormon, he said.

Not to rain on your parade Trent.

we think of resting from our labors as merely letting the hay baler stand idle in the field or putting a Closed sign on the Robert Mathis Jersey business door. Yet in today's world, labor includes the everyday work of our lives. I understand the Church wants to fit in and seem more mainstream, but compromising the Sabbath is not the way to sell it. Seeing as the article will likely reach few non members, I not sure who the audience is supposed to be.

great command as lone as you don shop on Sunday !!!

How ever I have found that in are economy we point a lot of fingers at others how do not obey the golden rule like we do.

I think that yes it is wrong for the nfl to play on Sunday .

I think throe that you will find that thy are told as was I in retail that that is when the job is !!!

but to get on nfl players who are working on [url=http://www.coltsonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-PAT-MCAFEE-JERSEY.html]coltsonlin... Sunday, when we go shopping or to the movies on Sunday is being sac religious .

I am sorry If I a fended you are any one else with the fact that this is realty.

I have however found in todays job market you take what you can get.

and yes that sometimes is saying I realize you are busy on Sunday so my church is at 9am so can I [url=http://www.coltsonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-ANDREW-LUCK-JERSEY.html]coltsonli... work after 1 pm and so on .

so that people like me who have worked in retail have ben told !!!

If you want a job you will work on Sundays her in Utah ware like other States Sunday is the busiest day !!!

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes