Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

methods to allow me to leave you, I'll never make ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

methods to allow me to leave you, I'll never make you, I'm not

Started by gfjkjdks201, 2014/08/27 08:31PM
Latest post: 2014/08/27 08:31PM, Views: 276, Posts: 1
methods to allow me to leave you, I'll never make you, I'm not
#1   2014/08/27 08:31PM
gfjkjdks201
only a habit, habit. Ha ha ha, really funny, really sad ah! Cowardly, the boy am cowardly. What do the boys allow go of it? Bold love, boys do. The boy didn't wish to go to hurt the lady, the only real girl to leave, however the girl asserted he'll not leave the boy. The boy told the lady again and again, 'your option is wrong, I am not worthy of your ex, we are destined to not be together, I don't for just one person I don't love the abandoned family. 'That night, the lady's left, the boy knew his choice was correct at that time, the boy was afraid he committed an unforgivable mistake. That night was cold, rain dripping sporadic, and the wind roared eager. Girls wear very thin, the way in which one individual only girls, but boys at home. Call girl allow the boy to accompany himself, however the boy refused. Boys do not. Girl hung up the phone. The boy suddenly rushed out, but the hands remain on the doorway, and stopped. The boy knew, the boy cannot go, once gone, you ...... decadent sitting on the ground, clenched fists clenched teeth researched straining let the tears flow out, but it is still quietly slipped down his eyes face. The boys would like you can leave me. God appears to deliberately tease my boys in general, the boy wants chose not to, but do not want me around the wearer. Night, quiet, not really a trace of movement outside, just the wind calls. Around the cold ground, sat a guy, a sleeping boy, frown that he's doing unpleasant dream. 'You ......' statements whisper off dream, can not get people to listen carefully, perhaps even he himself cannot listen to it! Window, crushing the sunlight falling around the room, the boy wasn't a shining handsome face. 'Your choice is not wrong, I owe you also much, broken heart, can not find the antidote, how you can heal. Your decision, not escape, tears of torture, preferring relief, an individual wandering alone. 'Burst of sad ringtone to wake the sleeping boy. 'Hello, hello' boy woodenly connect the call. 'XXX, I tell you, I hate you forever' the other end of the phone came an angry female voice, the boy knew her voice, smile and said: 'You must have hated me. 'Shut up, hear me out, I didn't would like to get eliminate the doorway, I'm not angry, you do not stay with me last night, say how to compensate me. 'Girl sudden shift let the boy couldn't fit in, stared stunned at that. The boy did not hear speak, the girl whispered: 'I know you don't like, however, you can not stop I love you, I won't inquire anything, I just want you for me personally to not be so cold, indifferent that a stranger is much better, you don't find methods to allow me to leave you, I'll never make you, I'm not asking you to give me anything, even though you possess a girlfriend, I do not mind, I just want to stay quietly beside you, okay , not allowed to refuse,

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes