Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Connecticut Sun Employs Amy Scheer as Vice Head Of...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Connecticut Sun Employs Amy Scheer as Vice Head Of State of Company Procedures

Started by Kerkering, 2024/05/11 02:09AM
Latest post: 2024/05/11 02:09AM, Views: 18, Posts: 1
Connecticut Sun Employs Amy Scheer as Vice Head Of State of Company Pr...
#1   2024/05/11 02:09AM
Kerkering
The Connecticut Sun is pleased to announce Amy Scheer has actually been employed as the Vice Head Of State of Service Procedures. She will be in charge of the everyday operations of the Sunlight and will supervise advertising and marketing, advertising and marketing, budgeting and sales for the as a consultant for the Sunlight in April 2021, Scheer joins the team permanent and brings a consolidated 35 years of experience in the sporting activities market. Throughout her career she has held leadership placements with groups in different leagues consisting of the WNBA, NBA, MLS NWHL. I am enjoyed invite Amy to our household at the Connecticut Sun as our Vice President of Company Procedures," said Group Head of state, Jennifer Rizzotti. "Her huge experience across the sports landscape, and the respect she's gathered within the WNBA, will most definitely enable us to strike the ground running and right away elevate our organization practices. Her vision, work values and business acumen make her an excellent fit for what this franchise intends to complete Astou Ndour-Fall Jersey. I couldn't be extra thrilled to companion with Amy in the coming weeks, months and years as we continue to develop a championship society. "Scheer tips back in to the WNBA with the Sun and brings her experience from her time with the New York Liberty. The four-time Davey Award Victor and two-time Telly Award Champion spent ten years with the Liberty as the group's Vice President of Marketing and Communications. Throughout her period, not only was the group constantly an organization leader present and sponsorships, however Scheer likewise led the effort to create expert basketball's initial ever before exterior game held at the USTA National Tennis Facility as well as their groundbreaking 6 video game perform at historic Radio City Music Hall which was featured in Sports , Scheer assisted release New York City FC as part of MLS's continued expansion in 2015. The team started in a marketed out Yankee Arena and played to record presence numbers all positions for the University of Massachusetts graduate consist of Chief Commercial Police officer of the New York Red Bulls and Vice President, Broadcasting for the New Jersey Webs. Most lately, Scheer was speaking with for the Connecticut Whale of the NWHL, Rugby United New York of Major League Rugby and the Westchester Knicks. "I can not be extra delighted to be signing up with the Sunlight complete time," claimed Scheer. "From the first min I fulfilled Jen, I got right into her energy, enthusiasm and vision for this club and knew quickly there is no area I prefer to be. "To find out more on the Connecticut Sun or to acquire tickets visit,.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes