Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

et rid of," he said. "And thats why I stood over t...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

et rid of," he said. "And thats why I stood over that putt on 18 for a

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/29 04:58AM
Latest post: 2014/07/29 04:58AM, Views: 246, Posts: 1
et rid of," he said. "And thats why I stood over that putt on 18 for a
#1   2014/07/29 04:58AM
wff0605
CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers star guard Kyrie Irving had surgery on the hand he broke during summer league practice. The team said Irving underwent a successful procedure at the Cleveland Clinic on Wednesday to fix his right hand, which he broke in Las Vegas last weekend when he slapped a padded wall in frustration. The NBAs rookie of the year is expected to need two months to recover, but should be ready for the start of training camp at the end of September. Irvings injury sabotaged the Cavs plans to team him with first-round draft pick Dion Waiters in summer league games to get a jump on next season. Before he was injured, the 20-year-old Irving played well in scrimmages against the U.S. Olympic team as it prepared for the London Games. Hank Aaron Braves Jersey . "I needed one more fight to see if I had still got it, and I havent," said the 34-year-old Hatton, the former light-welterweight champion who dropped to 45-3. The Briton succumbed to a painful body shot in the ninth round from the Ukrainian welterweight Senchenko in the non-title fight in his hometown. h... . Halischuk was chasing for the puck toward the side boards when Klesla pushed the Predators forward from behind, causing him to fall awkwardly into the boards. Halischuk left for the dressing room after the hit but returned to finish the game. [url=http://www.officialmlbclub.com/Atlanta-Braves-Dale-Murphy-Jersey.html]http:... . -- American Chip Lutz carded a final round 4-under 68 on Friday to capture the 2012 Canadian mens senior championship at Golf Griffon des Sources. [url=http://www.officialmlbclub.com/Atlanta-Braves-Jason-Heyward-Jersey.html]htt... . -- Kevin Tucker maintained his lead at the Canadian Tours 2012 Q-School on Wednesday with his second straight round of 3-under 69.DURBAN, South Africa -- Louis Oosthuizen holed a long birdie putt at the final green to take a one-shot lead after the second round of the Volvo Champions -- and earn himself another vehicle for his farm. Oosthuizen carded an 8-under 64 on a rain-softened Durban Country Club course for a 12-under total of 132 to sit one shot clear of Scotlands Scott Jamieson and and Thailands Thongchai Jaidee. Thongchai (68) and Jamieson (64), who won last months Nelson Mandela Championship at the nearby Royal Durban course, are six shots clear of six players sharing fourth place. Oosthuizen also added to his collection of agricultural equipment -- after raising a few eyebrows when he spent a large chunk of his prize money from winning the 2010 British Open on a customized tractor for his farm. By sinking his last putt, the South African along with Thongchai andd an amateur player won a pro-am event that awarded a car as first prize.dddddddddddd. However, Oosthuizen said he talked to organizers and they agreed to swap it for an excavator, which was the prize for a hole-in-one on the 15th. "Ive been nagging my wife for a few years that I want something on the farm as there are a few stumps and things I need to get rid of," he said. "And thats why I stood over that putt on 18 for a bit longer than normal. So Im going to play around with it and might dig out a few bunkers." Oosthuizen owns a farm near Mosel Bay on the southern coast of South Africa. Jamieson, meanwhile, said he remained focused on winning in Durban for a second time in a month. "Im definitely comfortable playing here in Durban and the confidence is high as well, which is all-important," Jamieson said. [url=http://www.cheapjerseyschina.cc/]cheap jerseys from china ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes