Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

40 and long single - Country Music Talk Forum. - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

40 and long single

Started by lluggg601, 2014/07/23 09:02PM
Latest post: 2014/07/23 09:02PM, Views: 321, Posts: 1
40 and long single
#1   2014/07/23 09:02PM
lluggg601
Articles about Love

Winter boot showdown

Ellen Warren and Tribune senior correspondent February 19, 2012

This all started with a couple of women griping about getting cold feet. It was September and Tribune outdoors columnist Barbara Brotman and I were already anxious and unhappy. Some people would make the case that I'm always anxious and unhappy. But Barbara? She's notoriously cheery. What was worrying us both was the upcoming cold weather and our annual failure to find a solution to our big winter woe. That is, keeping our feet protected from Chicago's usual trifecta of misery: freezing. Traditional books physical books you can hold in your hands are ideal packages already. The gift lies between covers: the meaning and feeling conveyed both by the book itself and by the act of giving an act commemorated, perhaps, by a thoughtful inscription. Here's what they told us. Jennifer Day, editor of Printers Row.

Shia LaBeouf pops up at C2E2

By Christopher Borrelli, Chicago Tribune reporter April 16, 2012

Oddly enough, for a comic book artist, it's hard getting noticed at a comic book convention. Take the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo, which just started at McCormick Place. Last year 286 artists bought tables to show off their work. This year, more than 400 bought tables.

Love, loss and Dominick's in the background

By Nancy E. Anderson December 19, 2013

I'm standing at the customer service counter at the Dominick's in my neighborhood. I want postage stamps, but they no longer sell them now that they're closing. The gentle looking young man behind the counter apologizes. "So is it true this might become a Whole Foods?" I ask, even though the employees here must be sick of these questions. "That's just a rumor," he says. "We don't know. [url=http://www.packersofficialauthentic.com/authentic-jared-abbrederis-jersey.h... Abbrederis Youth Jersey
" "I'm sorry about all of this," I say. "I love you [url=http://www.packersofficialauthentic.com/authentic-jared-abbrederis-jersey.h... Abbrederis Kids Jersey[/url] guys. " I'm not one to use the.

Dennis Rodman's new BFF is also a dictator

By Jonathan Mahler March 5, 2013

Sports and politics [url=http://www.raidersnflofficialauthentic.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey.html... have a long tradition of intersecting, often with positive results. pingpong team's 1971 visit to China. More recently, two NFL players, Brendon Ayanbadejo and Chris Kluwe, have used their status as professional athletes to advocate for same sex marriage. Dennis Rodman's visit to North Korea and subsequent love in with "Supreme Leader" Kim Jong Un is most definitely not part of this tradition. It was a freak show, a.

Martina McBride loves Christmas . SO much

By Allison Stewart, Special to the Tribune December 19, 2013

Just because Martina McBride loves Christmas (and she does love it. So much) doesn't mean she doesn't take the holiday very, very seriously. Christmas is a big business for the country superstar, whose 1998 holiday album, "White Christmas," is an oft reissued perennial seller, and whose holiday variety tour, "Joy of Christmas," has run intermittently since the early '00s. "Joy of Christmas," which ends its three week national run Saturday at the Rosemont Theatre, isn't just a.

Love waits. No, really, it does.

By Barbara Mahany, Tribune Newspapers January 31, 2012

As far as Jill Cadigan was concerned, it was just another lonely Friday night. She poured her pinot grigio, TV purring in the background, and plunked herself down in front of the computer. At 40 and long single, she'd had plenty of friends rave about their Internet dating finds, but she never put faith in clicker romance. Not so many miles away on that chilly December's eve of 2009, Michael Thomas, a cop who was also 40, had just come home from work, ordered in beef lo mein and pot. "'Love' is almost always in the top 20," says Kory Stamper, associate editor at Merriam Webster. "But starting right before Feb. 14 and right after it becomes one of the 10 most popular looked up words. " We're intrigued by the notion of folks flocking to an online dictionary in search of.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes