Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

especially the staff was t - Country Music Talk Fo...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

especially the staff was t

Started by lluggg599, 2014/07/21 10:20PM
Latest post: 2014/07/21 10:20PM, Views: 290, Posts: 1
especially the staff was t
#1   2014/07/21 10:20PM
lluggg599
French Quarter

I just had my first experience at the Saints and Sinner's Murder Mystery dinner. I didn't know what to expect from this dinner but I can definitely say it exceeded expectations. It was a very nice change from my usual Friday/Saturday night. The dinner is interactive and there are lots of surprises throughout the night. I was also pleasantly surprised by the food. The shrimp and grits were delicious and so was the corn and crab soup which the chef later told me was Gluten Free. I would definitely recommend Murder Mystery Dinner to those who ... Sutton Womens Jersey are looking to have some fun while still enjoying some very good New Orleans food.

Surf and TurfA couple weeks ago my family and I made a trip to New Orleans for my 21st birthday, my sister and i both loving Channing Tatum decided we should go eat at his restaurant, so I made reservations there for 5pm, the manager told me it couldnt be any later due to a private party coming at 7. I am not picky so i said who cares, 5 is fine with me.

The main chef RJ, Channing Tatums 'Personal Chef' at the restaurant came over and told us he was going to cook us all a Surf and Turf that was not listed on the menu and charge us a better price for it. I was a little skeptical becase im very picky about steaks. well needless to say it was the BEST steak ive ever eaten.

So many rave [url=http://www.officialbearsnflauthentic.com/authentic-brock-vereen-jersey.html... Vereen Youth Jersey[/url] reviews. All from reviewers who have only posted that one, single review. And who joined Urbanspoon the very same day that they made the rave review. And haven't had a decent meal anywhere [url=http://www.officialbearsnflauthentic.com/authentic-brock-vereen-jersey.html... else, since.

I am drawing some conclusions, you can draw your own. I will say this: Coming out of the starting gate with false pretenses isn't a sign of management that really believes in what they are offering. If a business is putting out quality product and service, a shill isn't necessary. Where's the [url=http://www.officialbearsnflauthentic.com/authentic-will-sutton-jersey.html]... self confidence, guys?

6 out of 6 found this review helpful

I have been to a great many restaurants and have worked in the food service industry as well. And I can confidently say that I have NEVER seen a restaurant staff act the way this staff did!

We sought this restaurant out because a few people in our group are Tatum fans. We arrive at 7pm on a Saturday night and notice there is literally no one eating there. That should have been a big red flag. We walk up and a younger guy meets us and asks us where we would like to sit. We tell him inside cause it was a hot June evening. We go inside and it was stifling! No AC at all. He take us to the back and approaches a server. They start talking, he starts swearing at her and he storms off without another word to us! As he's storming out, the server screams at him "It's your F ing job to seat them, not mine! You do it!!" My group was so appalled at this outburst that we left immediately!

I can't tell you how the food was or if the drinks were decent cause of the GOD AWEFUL service this place provided. If my name and reputation were attached to something like this I would fire the entire staff and put the place on the market ASAP! Good luck with this turd sandwich Channing.

In French we say."Coup de Coeur" and this is what this place and especially the staff was to my friends and I. We did not have much to eat, some oysters and wings but what we tasted was delicious. But what kept us coming back was the vibe of the place and most importantly, the staff. Everybody was welcoming, friendly and outgoing. We were there during the 4th of July and the Essence Festival so the placed closed earlier that weekend. Thanks for the memories, we'll be back for sure.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes