Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I had a little bit tougher conditions but (the lat...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I had a little bit tougher conditions but (the late starters) took adva

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/14 03:29AM
Latest post: 2014/07/14 03:29AM, Views: 280, Posts: 1
I had a little bit tougher conditions but (the late starters) took adv...
#1   2014/07/14 03:29AM
wff0605
The next step in NHL and NHLPA negotiations is set to take place on Tuesday afternoon as six owners and a small group of players will meet in New York City in an attempt to continue talks towards reaching a new collective bargaining agreement. The owners that will take part in the meeting are Jeremy Jacobs of the Boston Bruins, Ronald Burkle of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Mark Chipman of the Winnipeg Jets, Jeffery Vinik of the Tampa Bay Lightning, Murray Edwards of the Calgary Flames and Larry Tanenbaum of the Toronto Maple Leafs. The NHLPA requested that a staff member from each side be present for the meeting. NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly will attend the meeting while the NHLPA has yet to identify which staff member they will have in the room. Commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr will not be involved. "There will be owners attending this meeting who have not previously done so, which is encouraging and which we welcome," Fehr said in a statement. "We hope that this meeting will be constructive and lead to a dialogue that will help us find a way to reach an agreement." The names of the players that will represent the NHLPA are not yet known. "I think its a good thing that there will be some new voices and perspectives," Penguins captain Sidney Crosby told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. "At this point I dont think it can hurt." Following the breakdown of talks between the two sides that involved federal mediators, Bettman proposed on Thursday that the leadership from both sides step aside for the next bargaining session, leaving a group of owners and players to try and break the stalemate. The NHLPA asked to have the same mediators involved in Tuesdays meeting but the NHL rejected the offer. cheap jerseys . Hassli came off the bench and scored a highlight-reel goal in added time to give the Vancouver Whitecaps a 1-1 draw with Toronto FC in the first leg of the Amway Canadian Championship soccer final before a crowd of 14,878 at B. cheap jerseys from china . The fine was announced Monday by Stu Jackson, the leagues executive vice-president of basketball operations. Atlanta led the Celtics by 19 points before losing 89-81. Ferry and the Hawks had no comment Monday. http://www.nflchinacheapjerseysst... . – Scott Steckly turned the fastest lap in NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 qualifying at the Edmonton City Centre Airport on Saturday to win the pole for the Edmonton 100. [url=http://www.nflchinacheapjerseysstore.com/]nfl jerseys china . Sharapova cruised to a 6-4, 6-0 semifinal victory over seventh-seeded Li Na of China in the other semifinal. Azarenka, who won her first Grand Slam title at the Australian Open in January, was tested in the first set by Bartoli and her unorthodox style of play, but ran ahead to a 5-1 lead in the second set. wholesale jerseys . Hamels, coming off a five-hitter against Atlanta last Tuesday, scattered seven hits and struck out five in his sixth career shutout and 12th complete game. VAL GARDENA, Italy -- Downhill world champion Erik Guay of Canada took the bronze medal in a shortened World Cup downhill on Saturday because of heavy snowfall and low visibility. The Mont-Tremblant, Que., skier finished in one minute 29.06 seconds for his first World Cup medal of the season. He finished 14th in Fridays super-G. Guay raced through thick fog and extremely poor visibility to stand in first place until racers starting 35th and 39th made the most of improving conditions to move in front and deny him a victory. American skier Steven Nyman won gold while Rok Perko of Slovenia, another late starter, finished second, 0.19 seconds behind Nymans time of 1:28.82. "Im pumped that from top to bottom I was attacking and skiing well. I did pretty muuch everything I had to do," said Guay.dddddddddddd "I definitely feel like I was one of the better skiers out there today. I had a little bit tougher conditions but (the late starters) took advantage of their start position well. It was Guays 18th career World Cup medal. The 31-year-old now sits only two behind Steve Podborski, who holds the Canadian record for World Cup podiums with 20. "Two more podiums and I will (tie) Steves record," said Guay. "I dont spend my nights dwelling on it but to be able to say Im the best skier in Canadian history would be something special." Guays teammate Manuel Osborne-Paradis, of Vancouver claimed a seventh-place finish. Overall World Cup leader Aksel Lund Svindal was fifth. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes