Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

first four holes. "If I can stay around there and ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

first four holes. "If I can stay around there and shoot a few more unde

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/09 01:12AM
Latest post: 2014/07/09 01:12AM, Views: 247, Posts: 1
first four holes. "If I can stay around there and shoot a few more und...
#1   2014/07/09 01:12AM
wff0605
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Seven-time Pro Bowl tight end Jason Witten has been cleared to play for the Dallas Cowboys in the kickoff to the NFL season against the New York Giants. Witten, who has missed only one game in his career, injured his spleen in the preseason and his status for the game was iffy all week. He was given a 25 per cent chance of playing on Tuesday, the day he had a CAT-Scan to determine whether his spleen was OK. Witten being active was the biggest surprise when the inactives were announced Wednesday. Cowboys starting nose tackle Jay Ratliff was listed out on Tuesday with an ankle injury as was Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara. Sean Locklear, who has started at left tackle all preseason, got the start although incumbent Will Beatty (back) was active. cheap coach handbags . Basically, the leading golf stakeholders (Golf Canada, PGA of Canada, etc.) have an association that comes together for industry purposes. coach factory outlet .C. -- B.C. http://www.officialcoach-facto... . The 30-year-old has not played a match for Bologna this season. But he got a tryout with Montreal during a two-game tour of Italy after the Major League Soccer season in November. [url=http://www.officialcoach-factory-outlet.com/]coach outlet . 1 and defending champion Victoria Azarenka. The 29th-seeded Sloane Stephens reached her first career major semifinal with a 3-6, 7-5, 6-4 victory over her American compatriot, while Azarenka rolled in the semis with a 7-5, 6-1 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova. coach handbags outlet . McKenzie (13-2) has used the guillotine choke to record his last 11 wins. Mendes (11-1), who has never been submitted, is coming off a loss to featherweight champion Jose Aldo.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- American defending champion Lexi Thompson opened with a 3-under 69 Wednesday at the Dubai Ladies Masters, three shots off the leaders. Shanshan Feng and Florentyna Parker both shot 66s after the first round of the Dubai Ladies Masters. "I could have dropped a few more putts. I had a lot of lip-outs out there. But Ill take 3 under for a first round," said Thompson, who had two bogeys on her first four holes. "If I can stay around there and shoot a few more under than that, Ill be in a good positionn.dddddddddddd" Shanshan, who became the first player from mainland China to win a major championship in June at the LPGA Championship, had six birdies at the Emirates Golf Club. Parker moved into a tie for the lead with a birdie the par-5 18th. Klara Spilkova, Sahra Hassan and Cindy Lacrosse were a stroke behind at the season-ending Ladies European Tour tournament. Michelle Wie (70) is four shots behind after a round that included a double-bogey on the par-4 12th. Carlota Ciganda, who leads the Order of Merit, shot 70. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes