Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

We had very little information about the gap, and ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

We had very little information about the gap, and given we had

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/04 03:59AM
Latest post: 2014/07/04 03:59AM, Views: 321, Posts: 1
We had very little information about the gap, and given we had
#1   2014/07/04 03:59AM
wff0605
The Regina Pats let their special teams do all the work on Wednesday night. Regina scored three times on the power play and once more shorthanded to defeat the visiting Moose Jaw Warriors 4-1 in Western Hockey League action. Morgan Klimchuk scored twice for the Pats (2-4-0), while Chandler Stephenson and Trent Ouellette chipped in with two assists each. Lane Scheidl and Adam Rossignol also scored for Regina. Morgan Rielly scored the lone goal for the Warriors (2-3-0). Matt Hewitt made 22 saves for the win. Justin Paulic stopped 31 shots in a losing effort. Regina went 3-for-5 on the power play while Moose Jaw went 1-for-4. Elsewhere in the WHL, it was: Red Deer 5, Saskatoon 3; Tri-City 2, Everett 0; Kelowna 7, Vancouver 0; and Victoria 4, Medicine Hat 3 (OT). At Regina, Rossignol opened the scoring on the power play at 11:09 of the first. Scheidl doubled Reginas lead 41 seconds into the second period while on a mad advantage and Klimchuk scored shorthanded at 15:58. Rielly scored a power-play goal for the Warriors at 16:22, however Klimchuk added one more special-teams goal for Regina to make it 4-1 after 40 minutes of play. Hewitt turned away each of the nine shots he faced for the Pats in the final period. --- Rebels 5, Blades 3 At Saskatoon, Patrik Bartosak stopped 32-of-35 and five different Red Deer players scored as the Rebels (2-3-1) downed the Blades (2-3-0). --- Americans 2, Silvertips 0 At Everett, Wash., Eric Comrie turned aside all 35 shots he faced as Tri-City picked up its second win of the season against the Silvertips (1-3-1). --- Rockets 7, Giants 0 At Kelowna, B.C., Jordon Cooke stopped 28 shots for his first WHL shutout and Colton Sissons had two goals and two assists as the Rockets (2-2-1) crushed Vancouver (1-4-0). --- Royals 4, Tigers 3 (OT) At Victoria, Trevor Cote scored in overtime to cap off a come-from-behind victory as the Royals (4-1-0) battled from three goals down to defeat Medicine Hat (3-1-1). coach outlet . Edwin Encarnacion hit three-run homer in the fourth and Kelly Johnson hit a solo shot in the seventh as the Blue Jays beat Oakland 10-4 Thursday, stopping the Athletics winning streak at seven games. cheap coach handbags . Life is never bland when youre a struggling closer in New York. "I like the challenge," Francisco said Monday night after saving a 3-1 victory for Miguel Batista and the surprising Mets against the Milwaukee Brewers. http://www.coachfactoryoutletweb.com/... . It was the largest shutout loss in Blue Jays history. There was more bad news for the Blue Jays. Catcher J.P. Arencibia fractured his right hand in the second inning after taking a Brandon Inge foul ball on the hand. [url=http://www.coachfactoryoutletweb.com/]coach handbags outlet . He says it will definitely be a "major area of our concentration" in the off-season. Anthopoulos held a 30-minute media availability before the clubs regular-season finale against the Minnesota Twins at Rogers Centre. coach outlet online . Jamal Crawford led a fourth-quarter rally with 13 of his 21 points, and Los Angeles beat Phoenix 117-99 on Saturday, winning its fifth in a row while sending the Suns to their season-worst sixth straight loss. BEIJING -- Tony Martin of Germany successfully defended his Tour of Beijing title Saturday while Steven Cummings of Britain beat Canadian Ryder Hesjedal in a two-man sprint to claim the fifth and final stage. Victorias Hesjedal led the final climb to tear apart the leading group of breakaway riders on the 182-kilometre stage, but neither he nor Cummings could threaten Omega Pharma-QuickSteps Martin for the overall victory. Cummings, of BMC Racing, easily won the sprint to take the stage, with Team Sky rider Edvald Boasson Hagen of Norway grabbing third. Martin finished the stage 18 seconds behind. In the overall standings, Martin was 40 seconds ahead of Francesco Gavazzi of Astana. Boasson Hagen of Team Sky was another six seconds back. Martin picked up his seventh victory of the year, including the team and individual time trials in the Road Cycling World Championships. "I am super happy, over the moon," he said. "Its a really special win for me because I think there was a little bit of pressure on me. A lot of people were expecting for me to win again. Im really proud of myself and of my teammates.&quuot; A dozen riders broke away from the pack 88.dddddddddddd5 kilometres into the final stage, gaining more than 90 seconds on the peloton. About 20 kilometres later, Hesjedal accelerated and was followed by Cummings. Hesjedal, the 2012 Giro dItalia winner, said he never gave up on winning the stage. "I believed it was possible to win until we crossed the first line," Hesjedal said. "We had very little information about the gap, and given we had 35 seconds at the top of the last climb and a few seconds of time bonus to take on the finish line, I thought I was going for final victory." But Cummings proved to be fastest. "I am happy after such a long day," Cummings said. "You have to try in the breakaway. It was a big breakaway, so it was difficult for the peloton to chase behind, so long as we kept the pressure on in front. When we were together, we did a good job together." RadioShack-Nissans Andy Schleck abandoned the stage after 26 miles due a nagging hip injury. The 2010 Tour de France champion, and runner-up in 2009 and 2011, failed to win a race this year. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes