Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I am a demon. Who am I afraid of? - Country Music ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I am a demon. Who am I afraid of?

Started by KathleenRooker, 2022/08/16 01:09AM
Latest post: 2022/08/16 01:09AM, Views: 118, Posts: 1
I am a demon. Who am I afraid of?
#1   2022/08/16 01:09AM
KathleenRooker
At the beginning of the story I always thought that the most shocking thing in history was that the Queen of Shu proclaimed herself emperor But now Lao Tzu's view has changed a little because I think the most shocking thing in history will be that people like spotted pigs learn to be tour guides-after she threatened to take me to the cheapest and most complete wholesale market for daily necessities she found that she could not find that place Of course what's more terrible is that she doesn't know how to walk back to the hotel

When we first came out there were too many routes to walk again After we walked around the street for more than 40 minutes we received a call from the old saint asking us where we were and what buildings were around us Then ten minutes later he appeared in front of us When he saw the spotted pig he did not recognize strangers He waved to us in the car He drove a Hyundai The car was only mid-range but the body was well maintained People say that the car is a man's first wife which is true The spotted pig shrank in the back seat He opened the door of the passenger seat for me and laughed "The duck told me that you came to find her I knew it The best tour guide China's future population control basically depends on her" Lao Tzu laughed but the spotted pig still didn't understand He poked his head out and asked "What do you mean" Old Saint Hei Hei ground laughs "Later you take a hundred people group to go out one day … …" Lost another Household Chemicals day to take a hundred people out and lost

Even if China has a population of 15 billion it can't afford you Still holding a cigarette in his hand he put it there and laughed provoking the spotted pig to almost take off his shoes and hit him Later Lao Tzu learned that Duck Old Saint and True Brahma were all graduates of G University Old Saint Gao Duck and True Brahma were two years old They were simply brothers wearing a pair of trousers In fact I had a little doubt in my mind at that time Is there a leftover man in G = = The author has something to say So I have not broken my promise Thank you for the long comments of the guys in everyone's unremitting efforts today this article on the home page of the season list although only can only show this small face but plain JJ Wa closed his eyes I'll put him to sleep first! Chapter 39 Let me put him to sleep first!

At four o'clock in the afternoon the pig said that he would take us to a local snack to taste the grilled fish in L city but based on the lessons learned from the past Lao Sheng decided to take us to eat hot pot Getting off at the gate of the live fish head Lao Tzu asked him solemnly "Old Saint isn't this a buffet for fifty yuan a person" He slanted his head and raised his middle finger to Lao Tzu viciously Eldest brother You haven't forgotten this gesture! >__< Lao Tzu felt uncomfortable all over The duck took the teapot and added tea to the cup in front of me "Are you tired" He asked Lao Tzu hastened to answer "Ah" Not that bad And then continue to be silent Grandma you said that the last time we met we were all very good Why was it awkward when we mentioned the relationship between men and women! The silence lasted until Lao Tzu was ready to scratch the wall when the old saint and the spotted pig came back With two cups of corn juice in the pig's hand and several bottles of wine in the old saint's hand he first grabbed the spotted pig that was ready to rub against Lao Tzu's side then bit the bottle cap and pulled it out

The bottle opened with a bang Lao Tzu sighed for the spectacle the old saint all like you the manufacturer of the bottle opener must go bankrupt = = He leaned over and poured wine into our glasses Lao Tzu picked it up and took a sip The wine was good It was soft and sweet in the mouth and the lips and teeth were fragrant but Degree Lao Tzu estimates that this wine can be comparable to Miscellaneous Wuliangye's original liquor which is known as 68 degrees The old saint raised his glass boldly "Come on let's take a sip first" Dead shemale last time did not touch the wine this time make up for it! Lao Tzu naturally did not believe that he would be so kind and took a sip doubtfully-Old Saint do you still want to get Lao Tzu drunk

The duck didn't pour much into the cup just a layer at the bottom of the cup so he was more straightforward and looked up to dry Hey dead shemale what do you mean by taking such a sip Come on let's have two cups first The old saint raised the cup to come over this is two two a cup I reluctantly touched the cup with him the water in the pot on the table boiled the waiter began to come over to serve Laotse took advantage of the situation to get out of the way to see the bottle on the table and then Laotse vomited blood 70 degrees of Hubei overlord drunk!!! Old Saint forget it let's just drink alcohol The old saint was very active but when he drank the third cup he began to be unable to hold up and almost dropped the dish on the table for the spotted pig Lao Tzu sighed old saint don't you think it's much more realistic to get a duck drunk than to get Lao Tzu drunk The duck did not care about him and smiled to help us wash the dishes and then I had a pile in my bowl and a pile in the bowl of the spotted pig Lao Tzu looked at him with a shallow smile and his heart began to beat the waves of Honghu Lake Perhaps as the saying goes the wine emboldened people Lao Tzu took his cup to come over and then poured him half a cup trying to use the most friendly voice "Duck let's drink" He took the cup nodded and whispered "Good" Duck drinking far less noisy than the old saint he likes to sip quietly and from time to time he puts some dishes on me or the spotted pig When I turned my head to look for the old saint to clink glasses again he waved his hand and said "Forget it I admit defeat" globalchemmall.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes