Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

The stars change - Country Music Talk Forum. - Co...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

The stars change

Started by KathleenRooker, 2022/08/16 01:09AM
Latest post: 2022/08/16 01:09AM, Views: 108, Posts: 1
The stars change
#1   2022/08/16 01:09AM
KathleenRooker
Jiang Lan still has the appearance of Li'er's quiet practice in her mind "The appearance of Li'er's practice is the same as hers!" Jiang Lan thought of this then felt a burst of pain in the heart To this day Jiang Lan can not forget The floating figure falling from the sky And the two most eye-catching tears that fell And a beautiful face with a sad smile before death That scene is forever plastic packaging tube engraved on his soul he can not forget! "Mei if you choose Lier and Xiaoyu I will protect them with my life!" Jiang Lan said firmly in her heart

In the eastern part of the divine world in the city of Yuchi When the Arctic Snow City'dark night 'covered the entire divine world Yuchi City also carried out a curfew according to the rules of Yuchi City night No one is allowed to stay on the streets of Yuchicheng The whole Yuchi City has restored tranquility in most areas but any party has the privilege to exist and there are also some special parties Pian Fang Hall is a very prosperous place in Yuchi City especially at night where the lights are bright No army will come here to investigate because those who can enter the Pian Fang Hall are either powerful or wealthy Every day the upper class of Yuchi City gathered here Pian Fang Hall accounts for a great deal The interior is also divided into many different areas

Pian Fang Hall in the welcoming hall The Welcome Hall is the largest of all the halls in the Pian Fang Hall But there are not many seats in the hall of welcome There are only twenty-four seats and you need to spend a very high spirit stone to be eligible to sit in one of them In the hall of welcome there are eighteen women in eye cream packing tube extremely thin clothes dancing in a special dance The thin clothes of the eighteen women are so thin that their bodies can almost be seen clearly But the dance of these eighteen women makes people feel relaxed and happy only a kind of beautiful enjoyment but will not care about carnal desire

There are twelve seats on each side of the hall two of which are close to each other Qin Yu is sitting on one of the seats at the moment "Xi Shuang you don't say that Qin Yu to tell the truth I also greatly admire this Qin Yu but a lower God but dare to kill the Black Dragon Pool but also let the Black Dragon Pool killed a lower God seriously injured the other two even the black dragon adults are hiding" Awesome Awesome "The fat man next to Qin Yu said to Qin Yu" This fat man named'Chu Liuqing ' according to the words of the fat man to show mercy everywhere "Fatty Chu I heard that many people want to kill Qin Yu just for the treasure on Qin Yu" Qin Yu said aloud to tell the truth Qin Yu went to Yuchi City to investigate for so long and found that there were several versions of the rumor Rumors It's a rumor It is because even if it is true at the beginning it is outrageous when it is passed on "Hey treasure" Chu Fatty looked at the beautiful woman in front of him with a pair of small black eyes and then hummed

"What treasure does Qin Yu have" Who made it clear someone said that Qin Yu had two top-grade artifacts It also has a large number of rare treasures also has the colorful lotus at the same time also has some extremely practices the supernatural power Damn it Those who spread rumors what do you think that Qin Yu is plastic packing tube It's just a lower God Do you still think he's a God king So many treasures!

I don't believe it Fatty Chu pulled Qin Yu's arm and said "Hey Xi Shuang I also heard a more exaggerated version Someone even said that Qin Yu has magical powers similar to'teleportation '" Niang Di "This rumormonger doesn't consider rationality I'm laughing to death" Qin Yu nodded slightly In the heart is the secret way "Chu Fatty actually I have more treasures than in the rumor which you spread moreover I also can teleport" It is a pity I can't tell you! On several versions of the rumor there are some similarities- 'Qin Yu must have a top-grade artifact Qin Yu has some treasures Qin Yu is a lower God !’

"Chu Fatty" Next to an old man said with a smile "I heard you say that Qin Yu I tell you you do not believe it That Qin Yu definitely has the top-grade celestial artifact but also has the fire attribute treasure he is only a lower God has so many treasures There must be a lot of robbers ” Fatty Chu knows the old man after all they often meet in this'Pian Fang Hall ' "But a lower God" Say lightly if Qin Yu is in front of you do you dare to say Fatty Chu teased The number of gods in the divine world is still very small After all only one God metal cosmetic tubes will appear in a million gods The whole Yuchi city cultivates the gods and most of them gather in Xuanjin Mountain The gods who really stay in Yuchi city add up to less than one hundred So many gods Mostly in penance To this place of pleasure It is very rare to have a God "That Tan Jiu is scheming to trap me to death or to force me not to dare to come out" But now it seems The power of rumors is still within the limits of tolerance Qin Yu gulped down the wine in his cup Qin Yu is most worried about the magical power of'teleportation ' or the discovery of Jiuye Hualian But now it seems that in the rumor there is no nine-leaf Hualian at all

It's just that someone said colorful lotus And several versions 'Rumors' About'teleportation 'are the least believed "This talk about nine did not announce nine leaves Hualian but only said colorful Hualian is it" Qin Yu in the heart a move "is not this talk nine want to come to a mantis to catch cicada yellow sparrow in the back" He was worried that Jiu Ye Hua Lian would draw out too powerful a master so that he could not be a yellow sparrow This nine-leaf lotus is so precious that it can definitely attract the upper gods to gather and may even make one or two God kings come out …… In the welcoming hall the eighteen nearly naked women retired And a charming woman dressed in bright red like a cheongsam came up She looked around the crowd and said "Everyone please be quiet Now let's welcome the'Qin and Xiao Shuangjue 'who flew up from the flying world Everyone knows the skill of the twin sisters on the Qin and Xiao Everyone should be very familiar with them I won't tell you more about them" And today is the day they perform once a year "Ha I came here today to listen to the performance of both the piano and the flute" Fatty Chu was the first to howl Suddenly the welcoming hall became lively emptycosmetictubes.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes