Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Xiu Shen Lu Jiu Tian Long Teng - Country Music Tal...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Xiu Shen Lu Jiu Tian Long Teng

Started by PhyllisPagel, 2022/08/16 12:36AM
Latest post: 2022/08/16 12:36AM, Views: 105, Posts: 1
Xiu Shen Lu Jiu Tian Long Teng
#1   2022/08/16 12:36AM
PhyllisPagel
In memory this is the third time that Yang Wuxin has entered such a state The first time was in the mortal world the second time was in the ghost world and both times he got unimaginable gains When he was in the mortal world he plastic wheelie bins devoured the colorful lotus seeds and when he was in the ghost world he suppressed his injuries Between those two out-of-body experiences there is also a common characteristic that Yang Wuxin met a mysterious friend He did not know what the friend was doing and they had been communicating with spirit

However Yang Wuxin can conclude that the friend's cultivation is unfathomable because he can always easily solve the problems Yang Wuxin encountered In those two brief exchanges Yang Wuxin gained far more than hundreds of years of hard work At this moment Yang Wuxin entered this mysterious state for the third time and he once again launched a spiritual call to the mysterious friend Continuously distributed his own message but Yang Wuxin did not get a response from the other side Thinking about the information he had received in previous exchanges Yang Wuxin estimated that the other party was in a long sleep

As a result Yang Wuxin's last hope was shattered and he could no longer find any other way to get through the immediate difficulties At the moment when Yang Wuxin was about to be disappointed the mysterious friend finally heard back Little friend long time no see! Ethereal voices came from all directions making the silence of Yang Wuxin can not help but be inspired Yes hundreds of years have passed before you know it! "Are you all right old plastic pallet manufacturer friend" Yang Wuxin said happily Has it only been a few hundred years It's okay I thought I slept through it again! The tone of the other side seems a little surprised but more is a joy "Nothing good or bad I am still the same here" I'm afraid there's something wrong with your little friend "Oh let you laugh every time I meet you I am the most embarrassed time" Yang Wuxin smiled with some self-mockery "But it doesn't matter You're used to it anyway aren't you" "Ha ha ha ha!"!

Little friend you are really honest! Yang Wuxin's words caused a burst of laughter from the other side Moments later the misty voice came again "I haven't been so happy for a long time Every time I meet you I can be excited for a long time!"! Little friend you are really my happy fruit! "Alas!"! Unfortunately I'm afraid this is the last time we meet and no one will come to chat with you in the future! Yang Wuxin sighed and said Oh Why is that Hear this the other side seems to feel very confused "Don't you want to be friends with me again" "Of course not!" Yang Wuxin hurriedly explained "Only this time I encountered a big trouble I am afraid it will not be as gloomy as before!" " Little friend this is not a good habit! Haven't I said many times before never lose faith plastic trash bins never give up hope!

The ethereal voice was silent for a moment and then it said rather heavily You're right that's what I've always done! But this time the degree of trouble is far beyond my ability Maybe in the process of our chat I will leave quietly! Thinking of his own situation Yang Wuxin could not help feeling a little gloomy Oh Is it that serious Don't worry let me have a look! The other party was stunned at first then comforted and said Don't be too reluctant I have been very indifferent to life and death! Before I die I can still talk and laugh with my friends I'm satisfied! Yang Wuxin said with a smile The mysterious friend did not speak as if he was seriously exploring Yang Wuxin's condition and the whole space seemed to have stagnated and all the pressure and aura seemed to have lost their effect Yang Wuxin waited quietly and his heart was like a pool of stagnant water which was surprisingly calm At this moment he really ignored everything and saw through the cycle of life and death in the world As if after ten thousand years so long that ethereal and remote voice once again echoed in Yang Wuxin's ears "Huhu finally finished checking!"! I said little friend how can you go to such a remote place The layout inside is in a mess which makes people feel dizzy

” The wonderful arrangement in the forbidden space has been highly praised by Yang Wuxin and the Ye sisters Even in the whole divine world no one dares to comment on it Who would have thought that such an exquisite arrangement would be crowned foldable bulk container with a mess in the mouth of the mysterious man If this news is spread out even if the founder of the forbidden space of the senior master I am afraid it will be furious! Briefly described his own situation Yang Wuxin focused on the mysterious man to introduce the situation of the forbidden space Including the array layout inside as well as the mechanism test he has experienced Of course Yang Wuxin is determined not to forget about the alien energy

It was that strange energy that trapped Yang Wuxin here and it was that terrible energy that took away Yang Wuxin's hope again and again After listening to Yang Wuxin's introduction the mysterious friend was dumbfounded "Ha ha ha ha!"! No wonder no wonder! I said how can there be such a thing the original is deliberately arranged! Really an interesting boy even here under the arrangement of such an interesting thing the idea is good but the technique above is still lacking a lot! These words said Yang Wuxin speechless simply do not know how to deal with Forbidden space inside the layout has long been beyond the scope of Yang Wuxin's understanding he has never seen such a fine formation but also can not imagine the true level of the senior master Such a great master can find a lot of faults in the mouth of the mysterious friend Yang Wuxin has been completely speechless he has been hit today even more than the sum of his life experience After waiting for the other side to laugh Yang Wuxin asked cautiously "I said old friend you see this situation in front of you is there any way to solve it" "The way" Of course there is! Such a simple layout are some basic principles it is easy to grasp! The mysterious man answered disapprovingly then suddenly changed his voice and asked in amazement "You haven't learned have you" 。 cnplasticpallet.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes