Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

The complete works of Shakespeare II - Country Mus...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

The complete works of Shakespeare II

Started by PhyllisPagel, 2022/08/16 12:31AM
Latest post: 2022/08/16 12:31AM, Views: 98, Posts: 1
The complete works of Shakespeare II
#1   2022/08/16 12:31AM
PhyllisPagel
Queen Catherine I ask you to give me your command and be merciful to me I am the most pitiful of women a foreigner not born in your domain; I have no fair trial here and no guarantee of friendly fair treatment "Well sire what have I offended you" How did my conduct make you angry and why did you abandon me in this way and not give me a little grace As God is my witness as a wife I have drum spill containment always been faithful and obedient to you always acting according to your wishes always afraid of making you unhappy To tell the truth my own happiness and sadness depend on the change of your face

When have I disobeyed your request and when have I not taken your request as my own Which of your friends do I not try to love though I know he is my enemy If any of my friends has caused you to be angry which one of them have I not broken up with Not only that I also informed him that he was not allowed to see me again Your Majesty please recall that I have been obedient to you as a wife for more than twenty years and have been fortunate enough to bear you several children If in the course of this time you can tell and prove that I have suffered any loss of honor of conjugal relations of my sacred duty and love to you then by God expel me show the ugliest contempt for me expel me from the door and put me on the most severe judgment Consider sire that your father was known as the wisest of kings brilliant shrewd and decisive; and that my father Ferdinand of Spain spill plastic pallet was said by everyone to be the wisest of kings for many years There is no doubt that when they first discussed this matter and considered our marriage legal they had consulted with learned people from all over the world

So I beg Your Majesty to grant me time until I can ask the advice of my friends in Spain If your majesty refuses by God then let your majesty handle it Queen Woolsey you have chosen all of us These venerable priests are the best in the world in terms of morality and learning Yes these are the best people in the country who have come to defend you Therefore your request to postpone the court session is absolutely not good for yourself and the king but only to make your mind uncertain and the emperor's doubts can not be dispelled His Eminence Cardinal Campius Woolsey said it well and rightly

Therefore my queen this trial presided over by the emperor himself should be carried out without further delay Let everyone state their reasons and let everyone here hear them Queen Catherine My Lord Cardinal I have a few words to say to you Queen Woolsey please My dear Queen Catherine the tears are in my eyes but I turn them into sparks when I think that I am a queen perhaps I have always dreamed of being a queen plastic pallet supplier and that I am at least the daughter of a king Woolsey please be patient Queen Catherine if you were more humble I would be patient or God would punish me; but you will never be humble

On the strength of the evidence I believe that you are my enemy and I object to your judging me because it is none other than you who have blown the fire between the Emperor and me-but the nectar of God will extinguish it-so I repeat I object to you without reservation yes from the depths of my soul to your judging me; I repeat I think you are the enemy who most wants to slander me and I think you are not a friend of truth at all Woolsey I can't help but think you're not talking like you usually do today You have always been kind and your words and deeds have always shown that you are gentle and reasonable beyond the ability of ordinary women Queen you have wronged me; I bear you no ill will; I have done no injustice to you or to anyone; what I have done up to now and what I shall do in the future is based on the commission of the Roman Council of Cardinals--yes the Roman Council of Cardinals

You accuse me of blowing the fire and I deny it; and here is the emperor and if he thinks I have done so and now denies it he may justly punish me for lying; otherwise you will have damaged my reputation If he really knows that what you have plastic bulk containers just reported has nothing to do with me he will naturally know that I am not trying to frame you Therefore it is he who can restore my reputation by expelling these thoughts from your mind Your Majesty will certainly speak on this subject in a few moments and until he does I earnestly beg you my kind queen not to think about what you have just said and not to say any more Queen Catherine my Lord I am a simple woman too weak for your cunning You are very docile and your mouth is very humble; you put on a very docile and humble appearance as a mark of your position and profession

But your heart is full of arrogance malevolence and arrogance Relying on luck and the favor of the emperor you have easily jumped out of your humble position and now you have climbed to a very high position Powerful people have become your followers It is really a call from the hall and a promise from the hall As long as you give orders someone will carry them out I cannot but tell you that you have paid too much attention to external glory and too little attention to your lofty and spiritual vocation This is another reason why I refuse you to judge me Here in the presence of all of you I appeal to the Pope to submit my case to the Holy Pope and ask him to judge me Curtsey to the king It is not good that Queen Campias is too stubborn disobedient to the law critical of the law and disdainful of being judged by the law She's leaving the court already King Henry called her back Queen Catherine of England appeared in court Queen Griffith send you back Queen Catherine why do you care about it They want you to go back but please lead the way as usual God help me they were so angry that I had no patience Please go ahead I will not stay I will not stay No matter which court they hold I will never appear in court again for this matter (The Queen and her entourage wait) 。 cnplasticpallet.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes