Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Housewife - Country Music Talk Forum. - Country M...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Housewife

Started by Powell, 2022/08/15 11:20PM
Latest post: 2022/08/15 11:20PM, Views: 101, Posts: 1
Housewife
#1   2022/08/15 11:20PM
Powell
"What are you looking at" The big devil angrily asked Helian Yun who was staring at him Who did you quarrel with last night He Lianyun did not care about the attitude of the big devil and asked very seriously Ahem! He's telling a story! Lin Jie swallowed the stewed egg in her mouth in a hurry and rushed back The big devil is very discontented to stare at her he is not playing storytelling! Just as she was about to retort Lin Jie put the half-bitten stewed egg on her chopsticks into his mouth and told him to shut up! The big devil was stunned for a moment stainless steel needle valve his eyes half narrowed his eyes full of smiles chewing the stewed eggs and no longer opening his mouth! That joy in my heart! Don't listen to the rest of the things! Willow's in there! That tooth itches! Wei Shu and Jie Er looked at each other helplessly alas! This man is hopeless! I was eaten to death by my mother!

All right in the future with the magic weapon of Niang it will be difficult for him to stir up trouble! Lin Jie looked at the two thieves laughing I do not know why She was not at all aware of her intimate behavior towards the big devil just now! He Lianyun looked at that envy! I forgot the question I just asked! Breakfast table finally ushered in a rare quiet! Get rid of Jieer's voice! Although it did not snow again from last night to today the wet snow and slippery ice also made people flinch so a group of people stayed at home and did not go out Uncle Wei teaches Jieer to study in another room which is a necessary lesson every day! In a short period of a little more than a year Jieer can now understand the relatively simple articles which gives Uncle Wei a hydraulic fitting supplier great sense of achievement! Jill continued to fiddle with her BMX and rampage through the house playing with the two little foxes Crisp laughter again and again babbling non-stop! Lin Jie and He Lianyun were playing chess at the table when the big devil moved a bench and put his head on her lap to catch up on sleep!

Seeing that he slept so hard Lin Jie had no choice but to move the battlefield and move the chessboard to the Kang so that he could sleep warm and comfortable! She will not deliberately scratch her chess chat with He Lianyun from time to time! After a while his thin and steady breathing came from his knees! It seems that he Lianyun is also treated well by this guy during this period of time! Big devil they and Wei Shu will never lie down in front of outsiders so far can be seen he Lianyun is also gradually accepted by the two foxes at home Wei Shu's attitude is not clear at present! "He Lianyun what do you do in Ancheng" Lin Jie is chatting She needs to collect some information for a rainy day! "I work with my father without any position!" He Lianyun scratched his head sheepishly! Because he had no authority he was much more popular in the army than his father! But it's not easy to say! Is Ancheng very big Is it lively Lin Jie changed a direction to ask aiming at the big devil to kick the mattress away this guy's sleepiness is even worse than her!

This kind of day does not cover the mattress to sleep again strong body also can fall ill! Sighed even the game of chess can not be peaceful! Cover him with the mattress again and let him catch cold for free! She will be the one who works hard again! "Very big!"! It's also very lively! Because it is adjacent to the North there are many unique things in the North! He Lianyun waited for her to make a move before he began to talk about Ancheng in detail The volume was much lower than just now thinking that he was afraid of making a noise to the big devil He Lianyun deserves to grow up in Ancheng He knows everything and speaks brilliantly such as mountains and rivers exotic customs common people peddling customs clearance policy and so on! It seems that he Lianyun like the feeling of meeting for the first time is also a very smart person but he is not good at some aspects! In addition it is covered by the dazzling light of the younger brother hydraulic fitting manufacturer which makes it seem invisible! Kind-hearted indifferent to fame and wealth love and righteousness and considerate the more I look at him the more I feel that he is very suitable for Uncle Wei! Unfortunately I don't know what Uncle Wei will think in the future "I wonder if something will happen to Lord Shangguan" Lin Jie sighed worriedly Some things are always contradictory which makes it difficult for her to deal with! At present there is no news from the capital! Yesterday there was a message from Yanyu Lou saying that the mission from the north would not leave when it arrived in Wucheng! I don't know what it means! He Lianyun poured out all he knew and in his perception the younger sister was not an outsider nor was she a bad person

"What!" Lin Jie was shocked It seems that the situation is unpredictable! He Lianyun where is the army Is there any change in the army in the north "No!" He Lianyun is also very puzzled about this matter! What does the North want to do According to the Yanyu building to get the news the army of the north also did not assemble in Wucheng this Bureau is really confusing! "Do you have anything in mind" Little sister's idea can always make people suddenly see the light understand the truth! Not yet! He Lianyun how fast is the news from Yanyu Tower from Ancheng Let's talk about it together in the capital! Lin Jie wants to know the most basic facilities first so as not to be caught off guard My family has a special fast horse and stop and change point like the capital here is also a day and a night Ancheng then three days and three nights should be here! He Lianyun said He Lianyun can you ask them to send it here as soon as they receive the news Especially the messages about the capital and Ancheng!

Lin Jie solemnly said at this time it is impossible to hide their own strength! And he Lianyun more or less also saw his ability since before did not say a word more I believe that the future will not! "Mmm!"! I now go to the Yanyu Building tell the shopkeeper let him put the news out! So the information will be more complete! There should be more news from Yudi I'll contact him to pay attention to it Unable to play chess he Lianyun hurried out of the door! "What is he in a hurry to do" Wei Shu and Jie Er just walked to this room see him in a hurry puzzled! "He said he was going to collect information!" Lin Jie laughed and said this He Lianyun's brain is also quite good! Is a practical general's material will always be unexpected in some way! "Let you catch a helper!" Wei Shu said jokingly the baby is really making the best use of everything! "Who let him have a strong family of course to make good use of existing resources otherwise it is not a waste!" Lin Jie is smiling What is a resource Wei Shu does not understand sometimes the baby will always come up with some new words open him to recognize together do not know its meaning chinaroke.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes