Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Cold King's Beloved Concubine by Ah Cai - Country ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Cold King's Beloved Concubine by Ah Cai

Started by Robinson, 2022/08/15 10:56PM
Latest post: 2022/08/15 10:56PM, Views: 118, Posts: 1
Cold King's Beloved Concubine by Ah Cai
#1   2022/08/15 10:56PM
Robinson
Feng Yang did not answer Gongsun Qing's words but asked calmly The reason is my business Just tell me if you agree "We can go to Bihai Pavilion without your help" GongSunQing very calmly said the wind is too trifling let her feel very strange or the wind is here with strange words Feng Yang didn't care about looking at GongSunQing "of course you can go to the blue sea stainless steel 304 pipes pavilion but you should understand to rob people from the hands of the sea guy but the price is very high I don't mind when the time comes to clean up for you this sea area doesn't mind a few more corpses" "The wind is blowing" Gongsun Qing has a deep sense of powerlessness Feng Yang what is he doing "Gongsun think about my proposal" Finish saying is very natural and unrestrained departure and before leaving also saw merciless and Chen Zhiyuan one eye that meaning is very obvious I am aimed at you "Gongsun promise"

After Feng Yang left Chen Zhiyuan looked at Gongsun Qing with deep pain and helplessness in his eyes and the consequences of no one's strength were like this Gongsun promise five words are like a knife his life's greatest hope is to marry Gongsun but now it seems that side impact door beams this hope is very difficult to achieve Feng Yang this man is really fierce he knows where Gongsun's weakness is and a hit so that Gongsun Qing and they have no possibility of refusing Gongsun Qing looked at Chen Zhiyuan and Ruthless and closed his eyes It's not fair to you Feng Yang's proposal is obviously aimed at Chen Zhiyuan and ruthless he wants these two people who can not marry Gongsun Qing and she Gongsun Qing hate to be threatened Chen Zhiyuan raised a comforting smile Gongsun do you think you can marry in this life Marry one of us or someone else ?

Gongsun you can't remarry in your life so Promise I will accompany you to die of old age no matter in what capacity There is a kind of love too thick to melt there is a kind of feeling too deep to see this is Chen Zhiyuan's love this is ruthless love Gongsun what Zhiyuan said is not wrong so promise Ruthless cold persuasion there is such a condition in good so that they will not have meaningless reverie so that they can be willing to accompany GongSunQing rather than to think too much Gongsun Qing closed his eyes thinking of Feng Yang's words if only so ruthless and Zhiyuan do not object then she can accept The weather in the sea area is very good After Gongsun Qing compromised with Feng Yang's condition Feng Yang quickly sent three human skin masks to the three people It was very common to wear them on their faces so that they instantly changed from the focus of the crowd to a passer-by Remember who you are From now on the three of you will be my bodyguards Feng Yang said with a smile looking at the three people who had changed easily he was very satisfied The three of them nodded their heads and stood silently behind Feng Yang unable to see the sadness and joy and Feng Yang was very satisfied to see them like this side impact beams Is this the attitude the guards should have

By the way Gongsun your name needs to be changed Your name must be familiar to the sea guy Before leaving Feng Yang asked again You can call me shameless Calm voice without the slightest expression wearing a mask will also cover her warmth in fact Gongsun is also a cold person in her bones In that case let's go The misty wind with ten guards suddenly visited Bihai Pavilion for an inexplicable reason "Lord Fengyang please" As soon as they arrived at the door of the Bihai Pavilion someone came forward and greeted them respectfully The people of the Bihai Pavilion greeted Feng Yang and immediately went to inform their leader Feng Yang why are you free to come to me Like most of the men in the sea the sailor dressed in gauze came out calmly and looked puzzled by the wind GongSunQing Ruthless and Chen Zhiyuan quietly looked at the man tall handsome the body did not imagine the kind of sinister and evil breath but to have a bit of the taste of people outside the dust

Sea guy they always thought it should be an evil and old uncle but did not expect to be a handsome man who looks no more than thirty and it seems that he is very calm atmosphere such a person Three people at the same time flashed a trace of uneasiness in this sea area does not seem to be suitable for that sentence from the heart look at the appearance of the wind should understand that they do not seem to be so peaceful on the surface The sea beast war is imminent I'm here to discuss defense with you Feng Yang did not seem to see the enthusiasm of the sea guy and what he said was quite right "Is that really it" The sea guy looked incredulous Once every three years the sea beast attacked the city aluminium coated steel tube He didn't believe that Feng Yang would be bored to come for this Of course there are other things In the face of the sea guy's pressure Feng Yang did not care about the smile he knew the value of his face the sea guy's magic is really powerful but for the sake of his face the sea guy will not take the initiative to him Sometimes I have to say that it's good to grow well If someone else dares to talk to the sea guy like this then the end must be very miserable but today the wind Yang looking at the wind Yang's face all the anger of the sea guy will dissipate

The sea guy is really a good person at least no one in the Bihai Pavilion under his jurisdiction has been making trouble for years but the sea guy has a very troublesome hobby in his life that is the person he likes is a man And the first person he fell in love with was Feng Yang For Feng Yang he used countless means but didn't get it He felt sad Later he met Gongsun Qing's father and Gongsun Xun's father by accident Love came so suddenly sometimes The people in the sea have their own strength Feng Yang uses his immortal spirit to cover up his strong possession of jade while the sea guy has no scruples Men's love is a taboo outside not to mention Gongsun Qing's father has a wife even without him will not fall in love with the sea guy and the sea guy He is simply a man who doesn't know how to refuse and doesn't love me That destroyed your home Being in a high position for a long time makes him have a domineering idea "You have something else to do What is it" The sea guy looked at Feng Yang his eyes were somewhat defensive Feng Yang had been dealing with them for so many years How could he not know how Feng Yang was He had a knife hidden in his smile cbiesautomotive.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes