Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I can tell fortunes, and I'm not easy to mess with...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I can tell fortunes, and I'm not easy to mess with.

Started by James S. Beyer, 2022/08/14 08:33PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:33PM, Views: 111, Posts: 1
I can tell fortunes, and I'm not easy to mess with.
#1   2022/08/14 08:33PM
James S. Beyer
At the other end of the hall Sheng Zhi asked yuan Nu about Bai Yiling's diet from the morning to the present Li Ning heard the voice of Lu Yu and hurried to Bai Yiling's side After saluting to Lu Yu she bent over and tried the temperature of Bai's forehead "Wake up how do you feel" "Thank you" said Bai Yiling "It's all right" "What can I do for you" Asked Li Ning He always spoke like this Bai Yiling was used to it and repeated "I said there was no need to check There was something wrong with the glass of wine I drank just now" Li Ning immediately turned around and said "Where is the wine" Sheng Zhi ordered people to bring up the tray that had just been removed There were three used cups on it which were used by Xie Taifei Fu Min and Bai Yiling Even the position of the cups had not changed Unfortunately the wine in the x52 line pipe cups had been drunk up Sheng knew "Commander Bai is right His two maids can prove that the only thing he has drunk since this morning is this glass of wine so it is likely that the wine has been mixed with something" When he said this he heard the sound of broken porcelain At this time all the people around him were listening attentively to Sheng Zhi's words The movement was particularly abrupt

Looking in the direction of the sound Fu Min looked pale and was holding the table unsteadily Seeing that everyone's eyes fell on him Fu Min knew that he had lost his temper He managed to calm down and found a suitable excuse "What can I do about this" Hou Ye and I also drank the wine just now if we are addicted to Blissful Powder Xie Taifei did not think of this Wen Yan's face also changed but although Fu Min's excuse covered up her shock and panic it made all the people present feel a sense of contempt Her own son was killed half dead she was indifferent did not ask a word a matter involving themselves but immediately anxious when the mother's selfishness is so rare On the seat of Zhenguo Gongfu Sheng Mian and Lu Mo have been sitting quietly In fact they have a good impression on Bai Yiling and are very concerned about her injuries However Bai Yiling's popularity is so good that he has been surrounded by friends from the beginning of the accident The two elders have not added to the chaos in the past Until hearing Fu Min's words even the gentle Sheng Mian could not help shaking his head "How can there be such a mother in the world" The words of Mrs Yongding Hou are really too It's a little cooler Lu Mo said "I like this child Commander Bai very much It's a pity to see him with such parents" Lu Yu suppressed his anger and said "Shao Taiyi why don't you hurry up and treat the Marquis and his wife

What should you do if you accidentally die of drug addiction" In front of everyone Fu Min was choked by him all over the face red but the heart is more flustered "Bai Yiling may have known her plan ahead of time" this cognition like a dagger hanging over the head may fall at any time and do not know where it will fall it is terrible to the extreme After the examination Shao Taiyi said 316 stainless steel plate "There is no sign that the Marquis and his wife have taken Blissful Powder" Sheng Zhi frowned and said "It's all right for two people to drink the wine poured out of a flagon The other person was poisoned when he drank it It can be seen that the poison was put in the cup alone But I've checked the flagon and the wine cup just now There's absolutely no problem The wine inside has been drunk up again" "Who prepared the wine" Asked Li Ning "Who poured the wine Who touched the glass and the flagon" Sheng knows "The people of the Ministry of Punishment are investigating" Bai Yiling's lips moved and Lu Yu was already beside him and said "Just now" When the white commander was drinking he sprinkled some of the wine on his sleeves He could soak his sleeves in the water and rub them hard and then let Shao Taiyi check the water Sheng knows "Ah what a clever plan" As he spoke he glanced at Lu Yu In fact he wanted to ask-why did you look so carefully that you could even notice that he spilled it on his sleeve when he was drinking

Bai Yiling also did not take off his coat directly tore off his sleeve stained with water yuan Nu brought a small basin of water put the cloth in it and rubbed it repeatedly and finally added the liquid medicine used by Shao Taiyi in the water and sure enough the water turned into blood again This poison frightens the concealment the inspection method is also particularly ingenious everybody was attracted by the attention one after another stood aside to watch this time saw the clear water change color someone could not help blurting out "The color really changed the white commander drank that glass of wine in the poison!" "Who is so 316ti stainless steel vicious" To harm people in such a way! Yes not only to poison but also to plant evidence Fortunately it happened to be the blissful dialogue command that didn't work otherwise not to mention hurting his body everyone would think that he had violated the rules of the court and that dismissal from office was light! "This trend should not be encouraged and must be thoroughly investigated!" A man said in a loud voice "No in my opinion the man behind the scenes wanted to frame Lord Bai for taking Blissful Powder privately and then poison him to death by the way There is no proof of death" Is it not killing two birds with one stone to destroy both reputation and human life Otherwise how could Lord Bai's illness be so serious!

Such a felony of murdering an official of the imperial court will be beheaded if it is found out! After saying this there was a voice of approval around him Fu Min almost wanted to rush up and scold these fools Who could be so stupid to poison in full view of the public and leave such obvious evidence of guilt Is it enough to live Want to plant but was planted back up a wisp of cold Fu Min quietly in the crowd looking for traces of amber but found that people disappeared she secretly angry teeth do not know how this girl in the end is to do things only wish she immediately fell to the ground somewhere to die Had it not been for the fact that the last time Bai Yiling hit Hou Fu she was restricted to use her hands at will Fu Min now really wanted to send someone to assassinate Amber immediately It was a pity that the day failed She cursed Amber secretly here but a bodyguard at the other end walked quickly into the hall and reported "Your Highness the King of Huai Sheng Shilang a suspicious woman was found on the edge of a small pond in the back garden" "Bring it up" said Lu Yu The bodyguard who entered the door was Lu Hong who was already angry When he heard Lu Yu say this he immediately grabbed a woman's wrist and roughly pulled her up and pushed her to the ground lksteelpipe.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes