Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Don believe a single rumor you hear - Country Musi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Don believe a single rumor you hear

Started by ialshop, 2014/06/04 02:12AM
Latest post: 2014/06/04 02:12AM, Views: 326, Posts: 1
Don believe a single rumor you hear
#1   2014/06/04 02:12AM
ialshop
Peter Schrager presents Cass... Marsh XL Jersey his ultimate seven

Don believe a single rumor you hear. That player who stock is in the days leading up to the Draft? That was something planted by his agent. Ignore it. That team that desperately trying to trade up or down in the Draft? Ignore that, too. The team planted that one, as well.

2. You got to block out your entire weekend:

Planned on taking advantage of the nice weather and having a game of catch with your son? Wanted to go bar hopping with your old buddies from college? Thought this would be a good weekend to catch up on that book you been meaning to read? Don Don Don Sit on that couch and devour the Draft. It only comes around once a year. Savor it.

3. It time for my Annual Seven Round Mock Draft

Indianapolis replaces one highly intelligent, football obsessed quarterback with another. Luck the highest rated quarterback prospect to leave the college ranks since Peyton Manning. The first year might not be easy the current talent on the Colts roster is third rate but Luck got a big, bright future ahead. Watch highlights

2. Washington Redskins (via trade with St. Louis): Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor

An anonymous scout for an anonymous team called Griffin III last week. OK. And I sometimes eat oatmeal in the morning. My point? Who cares? The Redskins are still taking RG3 second overall, as Griffin III fits into the Shanahan scheme perfectly and has all the moxie necessary to lead a struggling franchise back to the top. He already taken Baylor from the basement of the Big 12 to the Alamo Bowl. If he can do that, bringing the Redskins back to the playoffs is nothing. There more talent at the wideout position in Washington than there was a year ago. Pierre Garcon and Josh Morgan are solid, veteran receivers he click with. There are better days ahead, 'Skins fans. Watch highlights

3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC

Everywhere you look this week, mock drafts have Kalil sinking like a stone. Pay no attention to it. He hands down the top offensive tackle in this draft. Not the flashiest of picks, but a wise one. The Vikings are in dire need of a lot of help at a lot of positions. They got a terrible defensive backfield, an awful offensive line, and are thin all over their D front seven. If Christian Ponder ever going to succeed at QB, he needs someone protecting his blind side. Kalil the guy. Watch highlights

4. Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

Unless Minnesota trades its pick to a quarterback hungry team, I can see Cleveland going with Richardson, Ryan Tannehill, Morris Claiborne or Justin Blackmon with this selection. Watching Richardson film, I can tell you with no hesitation that he the highest rated running back I had on my Draft board since Adrian Peterson left Oklahoma in 2007. But is a running back worth the No. 4 overall pick? When undrafted Arian Foster can lead the league in rushing in 2010? It a question they going back and forth on in Cleveland this week. I think the Browns can build an offense around Richardson. Watch highlights

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU

Claiborne got a 4 on his Wonderlic. So what? He a top five talent and could go as high as No. 3 to Minnesota if the Vikings opt to keep the pick. Greg Schiano made a lot of headlines this week for the intensity of the Bucs voluntary workouts. That good. Did you watch Tampa D last season? Horrendous. They need that kind of intensity. They also need a young defensive back they can rely on. Claiborne a star. He start right away for Schiano in 2011 and be a fixture for the next decade in Tampa defensive backfield. Watch highlights

6. St. The Rams would sign up for that for the next 6 10 years, no? Though the offensive line was awful in 2011, Sam Bradford needs a young wide receiver to grow old with if he ever going to reach his full potential. Blackmon the guy at sixth overall. Watch highlights

7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

The Draft gets very interesting at No. 7. Last year first big shocker was at No. 6, when Cleveland traded its first round selection to Atlanta (Julio Jones) for a bevy of later and future selections. Could Jacksonville trade out and load up on picks? It possible. Or, they can stick at 7. If they do, look for Floyd to be the pick. Floyd been a rising prospect since the Combine. He owns just about every Notre Dame receiving record and is a legitimate No. 1 target. I not giving up on Blaine Gabbert after one bad year. If he can succeed with the seventh overall pick as his top receiver, then there a problem. Watch highlights

8. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A

I spoke with Tannehill for this piece last week, and think he the real deal. I watched his tape, I grilled him on tough questions and I told him he being considered an NFL bust before he even been drafted. He handled it all in stride. I think he a future star in this league. And I think partnering him with Miami quarterbacks coach Mike Sherman his head coach in college at Texas A gives him a head start. Cass... Marsh L Jersey I love this pick for the Dolphins. But then again, what do I know? I thought Cam Newton would be a star right away, too. Watch highlights

At the end of the college football season, I penciled Cox in as a second round selection. Less than four months later, I sold on Cox as a top 10 pick. His draft stock is on fire after a huge week at the Combine and a sound Pro Day workout. A 6 5, 300 pound run stuffer who can play in either a 3 4 or a 4 3, he a young, versatile defensive lineman that could help Ron Rivera defense. Carolina needs to get better on D. I think Cox makes an immediate impact. Watch highlights

10. Buffalo Bills: Cordy Glenn, OT, Georgia

Our first big surprise of the Seven Round mock. I got Glenn, a 6 6, 340 pound big body, going 10 15 slots higher than some other mock drafts and ending up as Buffalo offensive tackle. I excited about the defense. They Bills paid big bucks to bring in Mario Williams, they get a healthy Kyle Williams back, and 2011 first round pick Marcell Dareus was just hitting his stride. I worried about the offensive line. The Bills may be at 10th overall on a guy that many mock drafts have going in the late first round, but I like Glenn a bit more than Riley Reiff, and think his versatility he started 32 games at guard and 18 at left tackle at Georgia makes him very attractive to Buffalo at 10. Watch highlights

11. Kansas City Chiefs: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis Justi... Britt XXXXXL Jersey

Defensive tackle is an area of need for Kansas City and the Chiefs are going to address the position at some point in the Draft. I not a huge Poe fan. I watched his tape and have yet to be blown away by what I seen. He was outplayed by smaller opponents at Memphis. That said, he a physical freak of nature and a Combine stud. If Scott Pioli and Co. think Romeo Crennel can get production out of him, there no reason he can be the next great 3 4 NT. From the Justi... Britt XXXL Jersey get go, he an upgrade over Amon Gordon and Jerrell Powe the top two NTs on the depth chart at the end of last season. Watch highlights

12. Seattle Seahawks: Melvin Ingram, DE/LB, South Carolina

I look at Melvin Ingram and see the next Aldon Smith. That a good thing. In Pete Carroll 4 3, Ingram can line up at either OLB or defensive end and rush the quarterback. He was the star of Senior Bowl week down in Mobile and has impressed scouts in workouts and interviews. He a smart kid who can get to the quarterback. Great fit for Seattle. Watch highlights

13. Arizona Cardinals: David DeCastro, G, Stanford

DeCastro my second rated offensive lineman in the Draft, barely behind Kalil. Though Arizona has four of its five linemen locked up with contracts for at least the next four years, there room for improvement. The Cardinals signed guard Adam Snyder away from the 49ers with a $5 million bonus. I could see Ken Whisenhunt and Co. drafting DeCastro at guard, moving Snyder to right tackle, and filling out the offensive line that way. DeCastro a big, smart, mauling guard. Russ Grimm type of guy. Watch highlights

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes