Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ot sure what the process is, but if Darren is sele...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ot sure what the process is, but if Darren is select

Started by lili, 2014/05/26 08:03AM
Latest post: 2014/05/26 08:03AM, Views: 352, Posts: 1
ot sure what the process is, but if Darren is select
#1   2014/05/26 08:03AM
lili
Charles Hudons natural hat trick was the difference for the Chicoutimi Sagueneens. Hudon scored three times in less than five minute in the third period Wednesday to lift Chicoutimi over the Victoriaville Tigres 4-3 in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Hudon had an even-strength goal, scored on a penalty shot and again 35 seconds later on the power play. The 18-year-old left-winger was hooked by Victoriaville defender Troy Vance at the 17:03 mark of the period to earn the penalty shot. Tigres centre Angelo Miceli was already in the penalty box with a double minor for high-sticking, setting up Hudons power-play goal. Hudon now has four goals on the season. Elsewhere in the QMJHL it was: Saint John 4, Moncton 2; Acadie-Bathurst 4, Cape Breton 1; and Rouyn-Noranda 9, Sherbrooke 2. At Chicoutimi, Que., Lukas Sedlak had the other goal for the Sagueneens (2-1-0), while Philippe Maillet had a goal and an assist for Victoriaville (0-2-1). Sea Dogs 4, Wildcats 2 At Saint John, B.C., Jonathan Huberdeau had back-to-back power-play goals as the Sea Dogs (2-1-0) downed Moncton (1-2-0). --- Titan 4, Screaming Eagles 1 At Bathurst, N.B., Zach OBrien struck twice in a three-goal third period as the Titan (2-0-1) dropped Cape Breton (0-1-1-1). --- Huskies 9 Phoenix 2 At Sherbrooke, Que., Jean-Sebastien Dea had a hat trick as Rouyn-Noranda (2-1-0) routed the Phoenix (0-3-0). Jo... Toews Jersey . Sinisa Ubiparipovic and Andrew Wenger each scored as the expansion Impact registered their first MLS victory with a 2-1 win against Toronto FC on Saturday afternoon at Olympic Stadium. Pat... Sharp Jersey . Shoes were lined up methodically along the bottom, jerseys and other clothing hung on a rod, a cap sat on the top shelf and the team helmet hung on its customary hook. http... .Y. -- Brayden Schenn scored the winner on Wednesday as the Adirondack Phantoms defeated the St. [url=http://www.blackhawkshockeyproshop.com/]Authentic Blackhawks Jersey . After complaints by the union that the Marlins werent using revenue-sharing money to improve, the players association, Major League Baseball and the Marlins reached a three-year agreement in January 2010 that the team would increase payroll annually as it prepared to move into its new ballpark in 2012. Ben Smith Jersey . Catcher Wil Nieves also was also placed on the disabled list because of turf toe in his right foot and right-handed pitcher Tyler Chatwood was optioned to Double-A Tulsa. BELEK, Turkey -- Justin Rose beat Tiger Woods by a stroke Thursday to set up a title match with Lee Westwood in the World Golf Final. The two Englishmen, who played on the victorious European Ryder Cup team, will meet Saturday, with the winner getting $1.5 million and the runner-up $1 million in the eight-player exhibition. Rose, who holed a sand wedge shot for an eagle at the 14th, finished with a 2-under 69 while Woods was at 70. Westwood shot a course-record 61 in the semifinals to beat 2011 Masters champion Charl Schwartzel of South Africa by six shots. Westwood had two eagles and eight birdies, including a 50-footer at the last on the Sultan Course at Antalya Club. His score would have been even better if not for a double bogey at the fourth hole. "It was just one of those days I was on a roll. I am just pleased to be swinging the ball well because Ive got no hangover from the Ryder Cup, and thats nice," Westwood said. "It seemed the hole just got bigger and bigger with each hole I played, and that hasnt happened for a while. "Its also a very satisfying feeling to be playing in a tournament like this, and if Justin had not beaten Webb Simpson earlier today I would not have had the opportunity to go out and shoot 61. So a lot of things have to go your way and I have capitalized on a bit of fortune." Rose tried to pull his cap over his face when his wedge shot at No. 14 took a couple of bounces and disappeared into the hole. Woods also broke out in a smile. "I was really struggling early on today and to can that shot at 14 was easily the turning point," Rose said. "In proper match play you would only win the hole, but in this format Ive picked up two shots on Tiger aand its help me win the match.dddddddddddd" Rose then birdied No. 13, and after his eagle a hole later both birdied No. 16 before ending with two pars apiece. "When Justin birdied 13 and holed out at 14, it was the turning point in the match," Woods said. "I was 2 up at the time and all of a sudden 1 down with four holes to play. "But I havent played since format since the Dunhill Cup in 98, so its been awhile, and its a neat format as its never over until its done. There can be some big-time swings out there, as we saw with Justin at 14. But then it was a long day and its certainly frustrating when Ive lost two matches by a shot, but thats the way it goes." Rose is now ready for an all-English showdown with Westwood. "I would dearly love to win this as I want to stay fresh and I want to stay hungry for the rest of the season," Rose said. "There is very little history of Westwood and myself playing against each other, but being the world No. 5 at the moment it would be great to get one over the world No. 4." The final is Saturday morning, with Woods and the other players competing in an afternoon Pro-Am. Woods has hinted he will consider a return to Turkey next year for the inaugural $7 million Turkish Open that was announced this week. Woods also backed Darren Clarke to become captain of the European team for the 2014 Ryder Cup in Gleneagles. Woods helped Clarke when the Northern Irishmans first wife, Heather, died weeks before the 2006 Ryder Cup in Ireland. "Im not sure what the process is, but if Darren is selected he would make a great captain," Woods said. "Hes one of my best friends out here and hes a great guy. Hed make a great leader." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes