Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

will start out with abwill start out with abwill s...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

will start out with abwill start out with abwill start out with abwill start out with ab

Started by lili, 2014/05/23 07:43AM
Latest post: 2014/05/23 07:43AM, Views: 251, Posts: 1
will start out with abwill start out with abwill start out with abwill...
#1   2014/05/23 07:43AM
lili
Reasons to Believe 1. On The Defensive – Despite their 0-7 start, Miamis defence was still in the top half of the league last year. The unit was playing very strong at the end of the season and if they can successfully transition from 3-4 to 4-3, should be one of the best units in 2012. Wake, a two-time Most Outstanding Defensive Player in the CFL, has 28 sacks in three years in Miami; someone for Canadian fans to cheer for. 2. Fresh Start – With HBOs Hard Knocks we get a close look at this years Dolphins and were seeing something players say wasnt there last year. New head coach Joe Philbin has brought in a freshness and crispness to operations and Dolphin players all seem to be enjoying the change. Its still to be seen how successful Philbin will be as a coach, but hes aced his first test: getting players to buy in. 3. Run Away With It – After years of not quite fulfilling his potential in New Orleans, Reggie Bush had the best season of his career last year with the Dolphins. For his next act, Bush says he wants to lead the league in rushing. Dont expect that to happen, but reports have Bush looking good in training camp; combined with backups Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller, the Dolphins have a surprisingly strong group of runners. Reasons to Doubt 1. Rookie Passer – Most people expect Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin – two of the most highly touted quarterback prospects of all time – to struggle in their rookie seasons, so Dolphins fans have to expect struggles from Tannehill, the first QB taken after Luck and Griffin. Tannehill beat out veterans Garrard and Moore for the teams starting job, but history suggests hell face his growing pains in year one. 2. Missing Targets – Compounding the challenges for Tannehill is the less than stellar receiving corps hell have to work with. Say what you will about Chad Johnson, he was at least a name receiver. After his release, Miami was left with the likes of Davone Bess and Legedu Naanee as pass catchers. 3. Mind Your Business – Time and again, one thing that has proven not to work out is a meddlesome owner. There have been rumours and reports of Stephen Ross influence swaying football decisions since he became owner in 2008 – the most recent being his insistence the team draft Tannehill. That move may work out, but its rarely a good idea when an owner affects football decisions. What to Expect Not much is expected of the Dolphins in the AFC East. The Patriots remain division favourites until further notice, while a lot of people anticipate the Bills and Jets duking it out for second in the division and a wild card spot. Even without the pressure of high expectations, with a rookie QB starting from Week 1, it will be hard for Miami to crack the top three in a very strong division. cheap jerseys from china . Di Matteos future as coach could hinge on whether Chelsea becomes European champion for the first time in the clubs 107-year history but he has captain John Terry, defender Branislav Ivanovic and midfield pair Ramires and Raul Meireles suspended. cheap jerseys . He scored twice and had an assist in the Prince Albert Raiders 5-3 win over the Kootenay Ice in Western Hockey League play. http://www.wholesalejerseyfreesh... . But White Sox manager Robin Ventura said he wasnt too concerned about Stewarts struggles in his first start of the season. "Hes been used a lot (in relief) and thats partly my fault," Ventura said. [url=http://www.wholesalejerseyfreeshipping.us/]wholesale jerseys . Samuel opened the final round of the Royale Cup Canadian Womens Senior Championship with a double bogey but recovered with six birdies to shoot 3-under par 71. cheap nfl jerseys . With Chelsea facing a second consecutive scoreless stalemate, Cole lifted the ball over Asmir Begovic in the 85th minute to secure a 1-0 victory at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea has a three-point lead at the top of the league over Everton, which won 3-0 at Swansea, and West Bromwich Albion, which beat Reading 1-0.MINNEAPOLIS -- For Ricky Rubio, the waiting has been the hardest part. Now that Minnesotas dynamic young point guard is achingly close to playing in his first game in nearly nine months, Rubio says its important to be patient with his recovery from torn ligaments in his left knee. He was cleared to return to full-contact practice this week and is expected to practice this weekend, but its still too soon to tell when he will be able to play in a game for the Wolves. "I dont want to think about dates, cause I dont want to rush it," Rubio said Friday after the teams shootaround before a game against the Milwaukee Bucks. "I want to feel like (I can) practice, and (worry) nothing at all about my knee. When that time comes, I will be ready." Rubio tore the ACL and LCL in his left knee late in a game against the Lakers on March 9, derailing a thrilling rookie season for the Spanish import that helped make the Timberwolves relevant again after years of wallowing at the bottom of the Western Conference. He had surgery on March 21, and started the first significant rehabilitation program of his basketball career. The laborious process took the fun and creativity away from a game thats consumed him since he was a young boy. "I think the most difficult part is being patient," Rubio said. "You cant do more than they say because you can get hurt. Being patient is hard. Its hard, but it is what it is. You just have to work as hard as you can and thats it." Rubio has been participating in non-contact work with the Wolves for the past two weeks. He says the mobility in his knee is just about 100 per cent, and hes anxious to see how it responds to his first practice, which could come as soon as Saturday. "I think I feel great, but what theyre saying is once youre playing basketball its different," he said. "You can do whatever you want. You can run a lot. But then practice, its just different. In the game, its just different than everything else you do. They were saying I have to do running, do sprint, and after a couple things I will be exhausted, but I want to feel that." The Timberwolves have been adamant throughout the process that they wont rush Rubio back. Hes too important to the long-term health of the franchise to risk further injury for the sake of an extra win or two in December.dddddddddddd That said, the sooner hes back on the court zipping behind-the-back passes and alley-oop lobs before an adoring fan base, the better for a Wolves team that has struggled to find a consistent offensive flow without him. Luke Ridnour and JJ Barea havent been able to get the ball moving from side to side as freely and easily as it did when Rubio was pulling the trigger. Theyve also played at a much slower pace than coach Rick Adelman has historically preferred, turning games into grind-it-out affairs based heavily on the pick-and-roll in the halfcourt. With Rubio last season, the pace was much quicker, baskets were easier to come by and his defence on the perimeter made a huge difference as well. Injuries to Kevin Love, Brandon Roy, Chase Budinger, Nikola Pekovic and Barea have also factored into the change in approach. But Rubio is the straw that stirs the drink in Minnesota. So when will he play in a game? The Timberwolves hosted the Bucks on Friday night, followed by three days off before a back-to-back in Philadelphia and Boston next week. The team has yet to announce a practice schedule, but they are expected to workout at least twice before hitting the road, and quite possibly on all three days as they try to get Rubio back up to speed. The chances of Rubio playing in the back-to-back next week would seem slim given the teams stated approach of easing him back into things. That means a possibly playing a home game against Cleveland on Dec. 7, or perhaps a home game against Denver on Dec. 12 after four more days off. "After the first or second practice, I will know more where Im at," Rubio said. "Because right now I can practice, but I dont know how I will feel after my first practice." Timberwolves president of basketball operations David Kahn said Rubio likely will start out with about 16-18 minutes of action in his first few games. Rubio knows thats probably for the best, but he doesnt have to like it. "Thats what the doctors said, that the first games well have to limit the minutes, which I say OK," Rubio said. "But once Im out there, I dont think I can handle that. But its going to be coachs decision to put me on the court." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes