Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball has set the time...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball has set the times for potential wild-card tiebreaker games with both races coming down to the wire. Any one-game playoffs would be played Thursday. First pitch for the American League tiebreaker between the Boston Red Sox

Started by wde, 2014/05/22 03:25AM
Latest post: 2014/05/22 03:25AM, Views: 292, Posts: 1
NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball has set the times for potential wild...
#1   2014/05/22 03:25AM
wde
NEW YORK -- Major League Baseball has set the times for potential wild-card tiebreaker games with both races coming down to the wire. Any one-game playoffs would be played Thursday. First pitch for the American League tiebreaker between the Boston Red Sox and Tampa Bay Rays in St. Petersburg, Fla., is scheduled for 4:07 p.m. The Cardinals and Atlanta Braves would start at 8:07 p.m. in St. Louis. Times would not change if only one game is needed. The AL wild-card winner will then play Game 1 of the division series Friday night in the early slot, 5:07 p.m. The New York Yankees will host the late game, starting at 8:37 p.m. Both wild-card races are tied with one game left. Coach Outlet . -- The first call that Andy Reid received came from Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt. Coach Handbags Outlet . -- Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium beat Taiwans Chang Kai-chen 7-5, 2-6, 7-5 on Monday in the first-round of the Bank of the West Classic. [url=http://www.official-coach-shop.com/]http://www.official-coach-shop.com/[/ur... . An article in The Georgia Straight alleges that John Furlong physically and mentally abused native children while teaching Phys.LONDON -- Emmanuel Adebayor made his move to Tottenham from Manchester City permanent on Tuesday. The Togo striker spent most of last season on loan at White Hart Lane, scoring 17 goals in the Premier League, after falling out of favour at City. Tottenham spent the off-season negotiating a permanent deal with City to secure the 28-year-old Adebayor but the switch was only finalized on Tuesday after he missed the first match of the season. Andre Villas-Boas side lost 2-1 at Newcastle on Saturday "I am pleased to bbe signing for Spurs on a permanent basis after finally agreeing my departure with Manchester City," Adebayor said.dddddddddddd "It may have taken longer than expected but I am delighted to be back at Tottenham Hotspur. "I really enjoyed my time here last season and I am hoping we can achieve great things together again." Tottenham is also offloading players, with Sebastien Bassong sold to Norwich on Tuesday, and another defender, Michael Dawson, poised to join Queens Park Rangers. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes