Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Steelers Harrison not looking for payback against ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Steelers Harrison not looking for payback against Chester

Started by cosonline, 2014/05/06 10:52PM
Latest post: 2014/05/06 10:52PM, Views: 334, Posts: 1
#1   2014/05/06 10:52PM
cosonline

After accusing guard Chris Chester of dirty tactics the last time the Ravens and Steelers played, outside linebacker James Harrison said he won't be looking for any payback in Saturday's AFC divisional playoff game at Heinz Field.

"I don't go out there with any personal vendettas or anything to try and get even," Harrison said Tuesday. "That's not going to help us win dod... games." Harrison has said Chester took a cheap shot at him during an extra point attempt in the Steelers' 17 14 win at Baltimore on Dec. 5.

As expected, Steelers strong safety Troy Polamalu (Achilles) did not practice yesterday. Cornerback Bryant McFadden (abdomen) practiced on a limited basis, as the Steelers are easing him back into action after he got hurt in their regular season finale at Cleveland. "I'm having abdominal trouble, so it's real sore and tough to move around," McFadden said. "If I take it easy and loosen it up, I think it's going to be better for me."

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger apparently owes Ravens nose tackle Kelly Gregg an apology. Gregg, after all, is the player who Roethlisberger initially fingered for the hit that broke his nose on Dec. 5. "I was just joking that I was going to send him the bill," Roethlisberger said. Defensive Haloti Ngata was the player who broke Roethlisberger's nose with a shot to the face. "No way was it on purpose," Roethlisberger said.

Former Gateway High and West Virginia standout Mortty Ivy was one of six players who the Steelers signed to reserve/future contracts yesterday. In addition to Ivy, a linebacker, the Steelers signed linebacker Baraka Atkins, running back James Johnson, guard Nevin McCaskill, cornerback Donovan Warren and fullback/tight end Jamie McCoy. None of the players signed yesterday are eligible to practice with the Steelers until after the 2010 season.

We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.

While most comments will be posted if they are on topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.

We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.

We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.

We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We [url=http://www.dodgersofficialauthentic.com/Authentic-Clayton-Kershaw-Jersey]Wo... Clayton Kershaw Jersey
reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.

We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.

We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't [url=http://www.dodgersofficialauthentic.com/Authentic-Clayton-Kershaw-Jersey]ht... publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.

Print Source

Welcome to PrintSource, a division of Trib Total [url=http://www.dodgersofficialauthentic.com/Authentic-Hanley-Ramirez-Jersey]www... Media.

We have established a veteran team that provides daily and weekly newspaper companies with a comprehensive set of services that include design, print, packaging and delivery of their products, all from one source and location.

Gone are the days when each facet of newspaper printing and delivery had to be outsourced to different companies and venues. Now, PrintSource provides a viable solution with just one phone call.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes