Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

STIN, Texas -- Leo Komarov scored twice as the Tor...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

STIN, Texas -- Leo Komarov scored twice as the Toronto Mar

Started by lili, 2014/04/29 08:44AM
Latest post: 2014/04/29 08:44AM, Views: 287, Posts: 1
STIN, Texas -- Leo Komarov scored twice as the Toronto Mar
#1   2014/04/29 08:44AM
lili
Canadian Tera Van Beilen tied for eighth place in the womens 100-metre breaststroke on Sunday evening, setting up the first swim-off of the London 2012 Olympic Games. The 19-year-old swimmer from Oakville, Ont., will face Jamiacas Alia Atkinson to determine which swimmer advances to Mondays final. Both swimmers posted a time of one minute, 07.48 in the first semi-final heat. According to swimming federation rules, the swim-off must take place within an hour following the race. "Im tied, which sucks, but I made it into another swim," Van Beilen said after her race. "So Ill have another opportunity to swim faster. Ill take anything. I was gonig into it 16th and I moved up to eighth, so Ill take anything. "I still think I can go faster, so Im happy," Van Beilen added. Canadian teammate Jillian Tyler, of Calgary, Alta., finished 14th and will not advance. Ruta Meilutye, a 15-year-old swimmer from Lithuania, posted the fastest time of the semi-final in 1:05.21. Reigning Olympic champion Rebecca Soni, of the United States, was second in 1:05.98. cheap jerseys from china . Backlund had four goals and seven assists in 41 games for Calgary last season. He has 15 goals and 31 assists in 138 career games with the Flames. wholesale jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.chinacheapnfljerseysst... .C. -- Its been an unforgettable weekend for Jordan Staal. [url=http://www.chinacheapnfljerseysstore.com/]cheap jersey . The Calgary Stampeders running back set a new single-season rushing record by a Canadian in a 30-27 win over the Edmonton Eskimos on Friday, a record that was 56 years old. wholesale jerseys china . The three-time Stanley Cup winning goalie coach is no longer with the Leafs, departing from the organization after three middling and often turbulent seasons.AUSTIN, Texas -- Leo Komarov scored twice as the Toronto Marlies shut out the Texas Stars 3-0 in American Hockey League play Friday. Ryan Hamilton also scored for Toronto (5-4-1), while backup goaltender Jussi Rynnas earned his second shutout in three starts this seaason.dddddddddddd Rynnas made 31 saves for the win, while Cristopher Nilstorp allowed all three goals on 17 shots for Texas (3-6-0). Komarov scored in the first and second periods, while Hamilton capped the scoring 13:04 on a power play in the third. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes