Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

hins first depth chart camehins first depth chart ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

hins first depth chart camehins first depth chart camehins first depth chart came

Started by lili, 2014/04/26 08:44AM
Latest post: 2014/04/26 08:44AM, Views: 268, Posts: 1
hins first depth chart camehins first depth chart camehins first depth...
#1   2014/04/26 08:44AM
lili
CANTON, Ohio -- Cortez Kennedy grew into the games top defensive tackle during his 11 seasons with Seattle, able to stop the run or rush the quarterback. His excellence got him into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Kennedy was inducted Saturday night as part of a six-man group that included four linemen. Kennedy made eight Pro Bowls during his career. Even though Seattle went 2-14 in 1992 and Kennedy got double-teamed, he was so good that he was chosen the leagues best defensive player. Dermontti Dawson, Chris Doleman, Curtis Martin, Willie Roaf and Jack Butler also were inducted. Kennedy chose Dixie Fraley Keller, the widow of his longtime agent and friend Robert Fraley, to present him. Fraley died in a plane crash in 1999 along with golfer Payne Stewart. Wholesale Jerseys . Francis earned his first victory in more than a month and the Rockies used two unearned runs to beat Ian Kennedy and the Arizona Diamondbacks 2-1 on Wednesday night to conclude disappointing seasons for both teams. Wholesale Jerseys From China . It was one too many. Beachy allowed just three hits, one a home run to Jesus Flores, and the Atlanta Braves lost to the Washington Nationals 2-0 on Saturday. http://www.nflwholesalecheap... .S. Open victories this summer. Britains first male grand-slam winner in 76 years arrived on an open-top bus before walking slowly through the towns streets, signing autographs as the crowds chanted his name, waved Scottish flags and lifted homemade placards. [url=http://www.nflwholesalecheapjerseysonline.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Robede has played in 12 games over the past two seasons for the Stampeders. He was originally drafted first overall in the 2005 CFL Canadian Draft. Cheap Jerseys . "Im home," the 25-year-old Jones told reporters after an open workout Wednesday at the Xtreme Couture gym. "MMA, its my livelihood, its my sanctuary. "And even though this gym isnt my gym, I feel as if Im in a sanctuary.DAVIE, Fla. -- David Garrard is listed as the first-team quarterback on the Miami Dolphins first depth chart, ahead of Matt Moore and first-round pick Ryan Tannehill as they try to win the starting job. First-year coach Joe Philbin called the quarterback battle "a fluid situation" and said there was no guarantee Garrard would get the start in Fridays preseason opener against Tampa Bay. Moore started the last 12 games for Miami (No. 27 in the AP Pro32) in 2011 and went 6-3 over the last nine weeks, compiling an impressive 97.8 passer rating during that span. But Garrard, the longtime Jacksonville starter who sat out last season and underwent back surgery, has outplayed Moore in practice and also in Saturdays intrasquad scrimmage. "I believe we have talented players with good arm strength and good mobility with good leadership qualities," coach Joe Philbin said of his quarterbacks, including second-year player Pat Devlin in that group. "I couldnt be happier with the four men that are in that room. I told them the same thing, this is a starting point. Things could change. But this is where we are today." Garrard declined last week to address speculation he might be ahead in the race. "I just come out and go to work every day," Garrard said after the scrimmage. "Until Im told anything, Im just going to keep working. I havent been told anything, I havent been leaked anything, nobody has come to me. Im just going to keep working and let it play out and hopefully my game shows upp.dddddddddddd" While declining to admit a quarterback had distanced himself from the competition, offensive co-ordinator Mike Sherman said Monday he was confident about the position. "I know when we came in here, there was a lot of talk about the quarterback position and all the angst, and rightfully so, but I feel very confident that it will not be a weakness on this football team," Sherman said. "I think it will be one of our strengths when we get done with this thing. "Were not there yet. We still have a long way to go. In determining whos the starter, once we do that, that person will now get sufficiently more reps and I think hell just keep getting better. But I feel very confident about our quarterback position, where its headed, and I think well have a good starter when we get done." The other development of note from the Dolphins first depth chart came at cornerback, where free agent acquisition Richard Marshall is listed ahead of 2009 first-round pick Vontae Davis at one of the spots. Sean Smith is listed as the other first-team cornerback. Davis started 27 of the 28 games he appeared in over the last two seasons. "Hes actually practiced well the last couple of days," Philbin said of Davis. "Hes doing well. But theres good competition there and thats a good thing right now. Again, its early. I dont think anybody should be concerned. The whole ballclub needs to show a lot of improvement and hes no different than anybody else in that regard." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes