Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

those will definitely help, and then for - Country...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

those will definitely help, and then for

Started by wxq123, 2014/04/21 12:19AM
Latest post: 2014/04/21 12:19AM, Views: 282, Posts: 1
those will definitely help, and then for
#1   2014/04/21 12:19AM
wxq123
MOSCOW -- Caroline Wozniacki and Sam Stosur earned three-set victories on Saturday to reach the Kremlin Cup final. Wozniacki advanced to her third final of the season by beating Sofia Arvidsson of Sweden 6-3, 6-7 (4), 6-4, while Stosur rallied to beat former No. 1 Ana Ivanovic 2-6, 6-3, 6-2. In the mens semifinals, second- seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy advanced to his fourth final this year by beating Malek Jaziri of Tunisia 6-3, 6-1, while fourth-seeded Thomaz Bellucci of Brazil overcame veteran Ivo Karlovic of Croatia 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-4 for his first indoor final. Stosur has a 3-2 record against Wozniacki, winning their last two matches. In a match of 18 breaks of serve, the third-seeded Wozniacki won five consecutive games to take the first set. The 11th-ranked Dane was serving for the match at 6-5 in the second but was broken. Wozniacki was broken again while serving for the match at 5-3 in the third and finally clinched the semifinal when Arvidsson netted a backhand in the 10th game. "I was really fighting out there," Wozniacki said. "Its tough on this surface to finish off the point. This surface suits her game much more than mine and she could get lots of balls. Besides, she was playing really good this week. Im just happy to make it to the final." Ivanovic won four consecutive games in the first set but Stosur broke in the eighth game of the second to stay in the match. She made the decisive break in the seventh game of the decider and sealed the victory on her first match point with a backhand down the line. "In the first set Ana was playing quite well making good first shots in the rally which forced me to play in defence," Stosur said. "But in the second set I started serving a lot better and played much more accurate on return. I improved my movement and started playing more offensively." Ivanovic took a medical timeout at 3-2 down in the third to have her right hip treated and bandaged. She said she first felt pain in her hip at 2-1 in the second set and "it got gradually worse and its still sore walking." "Its really disappointing but it was quite a good match," Ivanovic said "I was still trying to come in. I thought I still had chances in the second set. But she played well and it was a high-quality match." The hard-serving Karlovic, who landed 19 aces for a total of 78 this week, won the first set against Bellucci on a tiebreaker, but the Brazilian broke him in the last games in each of the next two sets to advance to his second final this year. "Its always tough to break him," said Bellucci, who won his third career title in Gstaad in July. "I had chances in the first set but failed so I kept my focus on the second set and I could break him. It was good I didnt play a tiebreak in the second set." Seppi won his second career title in Belgrade in May. Wholesale Jerseys . The team said Morrow suffered a left oblique strain. Hes listed as day-to-day. Morrow felt something was not right after he threw ball two on a 1-1 pitch to Bryce Harper. Cheap Jerseys . Pedro Alvarez provided the power. The reeling Pittsburgh Pirates eagerly accepted both. http://www.nfljerseysch... . You can see all the action on TSN beginning at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Spurs, of course, became just the fourth team in NBA history to win 20 straight games and are a perfect 10-0 in this postseason after taking the first two games of this set in the Alamo City. [url=http://www.nfljerseyschinawholesalecheaponsale.com/]NFL Jerseys China . After spending the first 12 seasons of his career with the Texas Rangers, it was stay with the only team ever played with in the majors as a part-timer without a set position, or the seven-time All-Star could go to Philadelphia to be the everyday third baseman for another playoff-contending team. Cheap Jerseys China . Oakland staved off elimination on Tuesday and won its seventh straight home game, as Coco Crisp stole a home run from Prince Fielder and scored a run in the As 2-0 victory. Leading off the second inning, Fielder belted a shot into right-center field. KAPALUA, Hawaii -- Dustin Johnson disappeared into a small valley of bushes and high grass as he searched for another errant tee shot, this one costing him a double bogey and making the final round of the Tournament of Champions far more exciting than he needed it to be. Undaunted by his mistakes or the thought of blowing a big lead, he blasted driver on the next hole despite the potential for more trouble. This one was pure, rolling back off the front of the green. Johnson chipped in from 50 feet for eagle and he was on his way. Such a wild sequence -- double bogey-eagle -- is par for the course for this big-hitting American. And it was only appropriate that this weird, windy start to the PGA Tour season would end Tuesday with such a wild ride. Johnson had a five-shot lead after seven holes. His lead was down to one shot with five holes to play. He wound up closing with a 5-under 68 for a four-shot victory over defending champion Steve Stricker. "It was nowhere near ho-hum," Johnson said. Nothing was. The winners-only tournament didnt start until the fourth day because of gusts that topped 40 mph, forcing officials to shorten it to 54 holes. Once it finally got under way, it was over in 29 hours. Perhaps it was only fitting that a tournament delayed by a powerful wind was won by a guy who overpowered the Plantation Course at Kapalua. "It definitely got close out there today," Johnson said. "Sometimes I hit a couple of bad drives, but I was always able to bounce back and do what I needed to do to stay out front." He never felt truly in command until the final two holes, which are downhill. Paulina Gretzky, the daughter of hockey great Wayne Gretzky, was spotted with Johnson all week and watched from the gallery as he finished without drama at 16-under 203. Johnson won for the sixth straight season since leaving college at Coastal Carolina, the longest streak since Tiger Woods won in 14 straight years. Only Phil Mickelson (nine) has a longer active streak of most consecutive years with a PGA Tour win. "It looks like very little fear in him," Stricker said. "Because hell hit one a little crooked, but hell pull out that driver again and try it again. And he pulled it off, especially at 14. That was the deciding shot and chip for the tournament. Expect a lot of good things as he continues his career." And dont expect it to ever be dull. Johnson has all the tools for greatness, though his decision-making remains open to criticism. Instead of hitting an iron off the 13th tee -- its tough to get it close to the pin even with a short iron -- he went with driver and invited all sorts of trouble. Remember, this is the guy who lost a three-shot lead in the final round of the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach by rushing through wild shots in a round of 82. He lost a shot at another major by not realizing he was in a bunker on the last hole at Whistling Straits. "Ive done it enough times that it doesnt really bother me anymore," Johnson said. "Ive been in this situation enough now and Ive made enough double bogeys in my life. You know, its just another hole, and youve got a lot more holes to go where you can make it up. Fortunately, today I made a double and then the next hole I maade eagle.dddddddddddd That definitely was the turning point of the day, because walking off 13, I was like, Oh, no, here it goes again. "But I came right back, focused and hit two great shots." Johnson also added a peculiar footnote to his record. He now has won the last three PGA Tour events reduced to 54 holes because of weather -- rain at Pebble Beach in 2009, a hurricane at The Barclays in 2011 and gusts that topped 40 mph in Hawaii from a freak weather pattern that led to a bizarre season opener. Stricker put up a good fight on one good leg. He has been feeling a shooting pain down his left side on every shot and limped his way around the most mountainous course on tour for 54 holes in two days. He closed with a 69. "I knew it was going to be tough, but I gave it a run for a little while," Stricker said. Brandt Snedeker went 5 under during a four-hole stretch on the front nine to get within one shot of the lead until he closed out the front nine with three straight bogeys. Snedeker had a 69 and finished alone in third, six shots behind. He moved to No. 8 in the world ranking, second only to Woods among Americans. Masters champion Bubba Watson (71) and former PGA champion Keegan Bradley (70) were another shot back. Johnson overcame the first threat from Snedeker with back-to-back birdies, and just like that, he was ahead by five and looked unbeatable. His tee shot on the par-5 ninth sailed right into a patch of knee-high grass and short bushes, and Johnson never found it. Without showing any fear, he stepped up and smashed another driver dead into the wind, and then reached the green in two to salvage a two-putt bogey. He nearly drove the 12th green downwind for a birdie and a three-shot lead over Stricker, and thats when the fun began. Johnson hit driver on the 13th and pulled it enough to land into a bunker and tumble into a native area of high grass, trees and plenty more. "We found a shoe, some sunglasses, about five or six other balls," said Stricker, who joined in the search. "There might have been a guy living up in the tree." Johnson found the ball, but it took two swings to get it back in play, and he had to two-putt from about 50 feet just to escape with double bogey. He thought his lead was gone as he watched Stricker, so smooth with a putter in hand, stand over his 20-foot birdie putt. It turned away at the last second. With trouble to the right on the 14th, Johnson was predictable as ever. He pulled driver. "He hit a couple of wayward drives and opened the door for me a little bit, and then he stepped up there with a driver again (on 14), and Im like, OK. But then he piped it, and chips it in," Stricker said with a smile. "Most guys would have been pulling out an iron or some utility club. Its amazing that he even did that, to tell you the truth." How good can Johnson be? "I still dont think Ive lived up to my potential," Johnson said. "I played really well, but still made some mistakes. But youre always going to make some mistakes. Just limiting those will definitely help, and then for me, just making some better decisions. "If I keep playing golf like Im playing right now, then obviously there is no limit." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes