Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

are now five games out of first place in - Country...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

are now five games out of first place in

Started by wxq123, 2014/04/18 06:04AM
Latest post: 2014/04/18 06:04AM, Views: 286, Posts: 1
are now five games out of first place in
#1   2014/04/18 06:04AM
wxq123
CELADNA, Czech Republic -- Steven OHara shot a flawless 7-under 65 to share the lead after the third round of the Czech Open on Saturday. Chasing his first career European Tour victory, the Scot made seven birdies to join Oliver Fisher of England (68) on 10-under 206 at Prosper Golf Resort. "Ive been guilty of changing my putter every other week in the past, but Ive found one I like and Im in a good groove on the greens now, so I think Im just going to stick with it," OHara said. Fisher, also winless so far, holed an eagle on the 11th. "I had a lot of fun out there, its where you want to be, not struggling to make the cut," he said. "Im looking forward to it tomorrow. Ive always held my own whenever Ive been in contention in the past. Obviously I havent won before, but Ive given myself a good chance tomorrow, and thats all I can ask for." Gaganjeet Bhullar of India hit a 64 for a share of third place with Gary Boyd of England and second-round leader Mikael Lundberg of Sweden on 208. Bhullar, who has yet to enjoy a top-10 finish, said the sunny conditions after the thunderstorms that hit the northeastern Czech town on Friday, contributed to his performance. "It feels like heaven on earth. Im loving it," he said. Early Saturday, Lundberg completed a 68 to take a one-stroke lead after the rain-delayed second round. nfl jerseys cheap . Barcelona says Fabregas will be sidelined seven to 10 days due to a strain to his right thigh picked up after coming on for the last 10 minutes of Fridays 3-0 Copa del Rey final win over Athletic Bilbao. Wholesale nfl jerseys paypal . Numbers Game breaks down the signing of Maicer Izturis. The Blue Jays Get: 3B/SS/2B Maicer Izturis. Izturis, 32, is a versatile switch-hitting infielder who has started at least 150 games at second base, third base and shortstop throughout his nine-year major league career. http://www.wholesalenflch... . According to a report in the Hamilton Spectator, Plesius will return to Laval to play his senior season with the Rouge et Or. Plesius attended rookie camp with the Philadelphia Eagles on a tryout basis in mid-May, but wasnt signed to a contract. [url=http://www.wholesalenflcheapjerseysfromchina.biz/]cheap nfl jerseys free shipping . Wood was claimed off waivers from Kansas City on Nov. 2. The 27-year-old had elbow ligament-replacement surgery in May and missed the entire season. wholesale jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla.(Sports Network) - Losers of six in a row, the Toronto Blue Jays try to stop the bleeding tonight as they take on the Baltimore Orioles in the second of a three-game set at Camden Yards. With only a few days left in the month of July, the Jays were actually two games over .500 thanks to a short three-game win streak, but since that time the team has won a total of just five times in 20 opportunities and as a result are now 17 games out of contention in the American League East. Last night Toronto managed just one run through the first six innings before bowing to the Os in a 6-4 final, the teams ninth setback in 10 tries. The Jays were roughed up by designated hitter Chris Davis, who delivered three home runs in his first three at-bats, finishing with four RBI. Davis, who now has a career-best 23 home runs on the season, became the 19th player in club history with three home runs in a single game. "It was a good night for him, obviously, and I thought he handled it well," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said of Davis. On the mound, Baltimore starter Zach Britton posted his third win of the campaign as he allowed two runs on four hits and a couple of walks, striking out six over the course of 6 2/3 innings. A host of relievers also made an appearance for the home team, but it was Jim Johnson who ended up with his 39th save of the year with a perfect ninth. Torontos Carlos Villanueva saw his record drop to 6-4 as he permitted four runs on five hits, two of those being Davis home runs, through 5 2/3 innings. Jeff Mathis notched his eighth home run of 2012 and plated a pair, while Edwin Encarnacion accounted for two of his teams seven hits in the losing effort. Prior to the game the Jays activated Jose Bautista from the disabled list hoping his presence in the lineup would provide a boost, but he went hitless in four at-bats and struck out twice. "He swung the bat consistent, with wwhat weve seen in the past in terms of aggressiveness, bat speed, all of that," manager John Farrell said of Bautistas return.dddddddddddd "But we certainly temper our expectations after the amount of time that he has missed, the number of games that he has missed. The fact that hes back with us is the most important thing right now." A native of Baltimore himself, Steve Johnson is being penciled in as the starter for the Orioles this evening. A rookie who was drafted by the Dodgers in the 13th round back in 2005, the right-hander has just one decision in four appearances in his career since joining the big club in the middle of July. Earlier this week Johnson pitched just a single inning, allowing one run on two hits, striking out one, in a 12-3 loss at Texas. As for the Blue Jays, theyve decided to go with a more proven commodity in Brandon Morrow, who is making his return after being on the 60-day DL with a strained left oblique. Already 1-0 this season and 3-2 for his career versus the Os, the right-hander last pitched in the majors on June 11 versus Washington. Against the Nationals now more than two months ago, Morrow failed to record a single out before heading to the bench and suffering the loss. Since the All-Star Game, the Blue Jays have been the weakest-hitting team in the American League, batting just .228, scoring the second-fewest runs in the league with a mere 141 over the course of 39 contests. During the same stretch the Toronto pitching staff hasnt helped matters by putting up a collective 4.85 ERA which is third-highest in the AL. Baltimore, victorious in four of the last six games as it continues to fight towards a wild card berth in the playoffs, leads the season series against Toronto by a count of 6-4, a perfect 4-0 at home. The Orioles are now five games out of first place in the AL East even though they have the worst run differential in the division at minus-52. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes