Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

members of the new ownership group - Country Music...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

members of the new ownership group

Started by wxq123, 2014/04/18 06:02AM
Latest post: 2014/04/18 06:02AM, Views: 237, Posts: 1
members of the new ownership group
#1   2014/04/18 06:02AM
wxq123
LONDON -- Newcastle manager Alan Pardew was charged with misconduct by the English Football Association on Monday after he pushed a match official on the opening day of the Premier League season. Pardew was sent to the stands during Saturdays 2-1 victory over Tottenham for shoving referees assistant Peter Kirkup following a disputed throw-in. Despite apologizing after the match, Pardew is now facing a touchline ban and or a fine. He has until 1500 GMT on Thursday to respond to the charge, but appears unlikely to contest the charge. "It was ridiculous and I apologize publicly," Pardew said after Saturdays match. "I thought the ball was out, I shoved him. I have pleaded with my players to behave and follow the Olympic spirit." Cheap nfl Jerseys . Suddenly, San Francisco is right back in the chase, and well before the All-Star break. Pablo Sandoval hit a two-run double and sacrifice fly to help Barry Zito end a three-start losing streak, and the Giants beat NL West-leading Los Angeles 8-0 on Monday night. Wholesale Jerseys . Olivier Occean scored in the second half and 10-man Canada held on for a 1-0 win over Cuba to kick off the third stage of CONCACAF World Cup qualifying Friday. http://www.nflcheapjerseysstitched.... . Melky Cabrera singled four times to extend his hitting streak to 11 games, Gregor Blanco drove in three runs with a pair of hits and San Francisco beat Arizona 7-3 on Sunday. [url=http://www.nflcheapjerseysstitched.com/]Cheap Jerseys . The four top teams from the regular season have advanced through two rounds of playoffs to square off in this weekends preliminary finals. NFL Stitched Jerseys . After saving five break points as she adjusted to a strong cross breeze in the first game, the 15-time major winner needed less than an hour to beat No. 21-ranked Varvara Lepchenko 6-2, 6-1 in the first round of the Brisbane International on Sunday.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Jason Levien, a former co-owner of the Philadelphia 76ers, has agreed to become the chief executive officer and managing partner for the new group that just took over the Memphis Grizzlies. Chairman Robert Pera announced Sunday night that Levien will be in charge of Memphis Basketball, LLC, which operates the Grizzlies and the FedExForum arena. Levien will oversee the NBA team while acting as the ownership groups managing partner and an alternate NBA governor. "Jason and I share a vision for building a world-class team on and off-the-court," Pera said in a statement. "He has my complete trust, confidence and support in how best to lead our organizaations efforts.dddddddddddd" Levien is a lawyer and former agent. He also was a team executive with the Sacramento Kings and was a co-owner of the 76ers until recently. He also is a general partner for Major League Soccers DC United. "I appreciate what a special role the Grizzlies and FedExForum play in the Memphis community, and I know that we will build successfully on the foundation already in place," Levien said. Pera and Levien will be at a news conference Monday, along with other members of the new ownership group in Memphis, to talk about their plans for the Grizzlies. The $377 million purchase of the team was finalized within the past week. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes