Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

said. "She was extremely talented and - Country Mu...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

said. "She was extremely talented and

Started by wxq123, 2014/04/10 09:05AM
Latest post: 2014/04/10 09:05AM, Views: 267, Posts: 1
said. "She was extremely talented and
#1   2014/04/10 09:05AM
wxq123
NEW YORK -- San Antonio Spurs forward Stephen Jackson was fined $25,000 by the NBA on Sunday for threatening Oklahoma Citys Serge Ibaka in a Twitter post. Jackson posted the message after Ibaka and Los Angeles Lakers forward Metta World Peace got tied up during the fourth quarter of the Thunders 114-108 victory on Friday night. The post has since been deleted, but multiple outlets reported it read: "Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. Thats a promise. He doin 2 much." "The recent public comments made by Stephen Jackson are absolutely unacceptable, cannot be tolerated and do not reflect the standards held by the San Antonio Spurs," Spurs general manager RC Buford said Sunday night in an emailed statement. The team said Jackson would be fined, but the punishment would "be imposed in consultation and co-ordination between the Spurs and the NBA." It was unclear if Jackson faced additional punishment from San Antonio in the wake of the NBA fine. Jackson apologized to Ibaka on Twitter on Sunday, calling his post "unprofessional and childish." Jackson has played for seven different teams in 13 seasons in the NBA. He is perhaps best known for his role in the Pacers-Pistons brawl in 2004, which also involved World Peace -- then known as Ron Artest -- and resulted in a 30-game suspension for Jackson. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Elliott, who was among the Gibsons Finest Players of the Week for leading the Blue Bombers to a 27-22 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Monday, will once again take the snaps at QB. In the upset win, Elliott was 17 for 25 with three touchdowns and 335 yards passing and did not throw an interception. Cheap Jerseys From China Online . Karstens (5-3) gave up seven hits, did not walk a batter and struck out four for his first victory in nine career starts against Milwaukee. Karstens also had an RBI single and scored during Pittsburghs four-run fifth inning. http://www.nflwholesalecheap... . The club announced the deal on Wednesday, but as per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed. [url=http://www.nflwholesalecheapjerseysonline.com/]Cheap Jerseys NFL . The 24-year-old Brazilian winger scored a goal and added an assist as the Vancouver Whitecaps beat Real Salt Lake 2-1 in MLS action before a crowd of 20,083 at B. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . 4 Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland swept past former champion Greta Arn 6-2, 6-2 on Tuesday to reach the second round of the ASB Classic.WHISTLER, B.C. - Olympic skicross athlete Julia Murray is retiring from the sport following a long recovery from knee injuries. Murray, a 23-year-old native of Whistler, B.C., represented Canada at the 2010 Vancouver Games and won a silver medal at the 2011 world championships. Murray blew out the anterior cruciate ligament and a medial collateral ligament in her knee a month before the Olympics. She went on to compete in a knee brace and finished 12th. "The Olympics were a once in a lifetime experience," said Murray in a statement Friday. "That feeling I had at the top of the course was very special. It was an indescribable moment I will remember for my whole life. "I realize there is a lot more to life that involves my knee. I want to use it to its full potential for as long as possible. At this point, longeviity outweighs the possibility of one or two years of pounding on it in competition.dddddddddddd." Murray, the daughter of late Canadian skier Dave Murray, won silver at the 2011 worlds despite being unaware she had blown out her ACL again at the X Games earlier that year. She plans to finish a diploma in communications, and is considering coaching skiers in the future. Murrays teammate Chris Del Bosco of Montreal, who won gold in the mens final at the 2011 world championships, said Murray has been a big part of the success the Canadian team has had in recent years. "Shes going to leave a pretty big hole in our team on the girls side," Del Bosco said. "She was extremely talented and a great person to have on the team. Weve always had a really strong womens team and she was a huge part of it." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes