Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

eared the water, and heared the water, and h - Cou...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

eared the water, and heared the water, and h

Started by lili, 2014/04/09 10:57AM
Latest post: 2014/04/09 10:57AM, Views: 269, Posts: 1
eared the water, and heared the water, and h
#1   2014/04/09 10:57AM
lili
now," Sisterson snow," Sisterson sCHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Masters champion Bubba Watson has withdrawn from the Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow. Watson told tournament officials Tuesday that he needs to spend time with his family after the tournament in New Orleans next week, where he will defend his title. The Wells Fargo Championship is May 3-6, with The Players Championship the following week. He says that would be three weeks away from his wife and newly adopted son. Wells Fargo still expects to attract a strong field with Rory McIlroy, Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Lee Westwood and Hunter Mahan from the top 10 in the world. jerseys from china . Hassli came off the bench and scored a highlight-reel goal in added time to give the Vancouver Whitecaps a 1-1 draw with Toronto FC in the first leg of the Amway Canadian Championship soccer final before a crowd of 14,878 at B. cheap jerseys nfl .Y. -- James Southerland enjoys shooting the basketball. http://www.chinanfljerseyswholesal... . Halischuk was chasing for the puck toward the side boards when Klesla pushed the Predators forward from behind, causing him to fall awkwardly into the boards. Halischuk left for the dressing room after the hit but returned to finish the game. [url=http://www.chinanfljerseyswholesale.com/]cheap jerseys from china . Watch live coverage on TSN right now. The 1-5 Bombers are looking to new quarterback Joey Elliott to secure just their second win of the season. "The message has been sent, we have to pick it up," said veteran Winnipeg offensive lineman Glenn January. wholesale nfl jerseys . The four top teams from the regular season have advanced through two rounds of playoffs to square off in this weekends preliminary finals.MEDINAH, Ill. -- The Europeans got a much-needed bailout from a most unlikely source. Nicolas Colsaerts, Europes lone rookie, single-handedly kept his team from being swept in the second session at the Ryder Cup on Friday. Might have kept Europes hope of claiming its fifth Ryder Cup in six tries alive, too. Colsaerts made eight birdies and an eagle to give him and Lee Westwood a 1-up win over Tiger Woods and Steve Stricker. The Americans lead Europe 5-3. "I had the best seat in the house," Westwood said. "I was saying after the match had finished, I knew how vital it was. I wasnt sure if Nicolas did. He said he was looking at the scoreboards, but theres a massive difference between getting a halve and getting a win. "(Trailing) 5-3, we would have hoped for better at the start of the day, and we need a big day tomorrow," Westwood added. "But were still within touching distance there if we do have a good day. So it was vital to win that match, yeah." Colsaerts is the first Belgian to play in the Ryder Cup, and captain Jose Maria Olazabal used his final pick on him for his length off the tee. Medinah is a wide-open course with holes that stretch for miles, and Colsaertts is known as the "Belgian Bomber.dddddddddddd" But hes got a nice touch on the greens, too. He made one big putt after another, with Woods calling it "one of the greatest putting rounds Ive ever seen." "He brought me in to read a putt on 15 and I panicked," Westwood cracked." I wondered why he was even asking me because everything he looked at went in. I mean, why ruin it now?" Colsaerts made the 8-footer, putting the Europeans 2 up. But it was his putt on 17 that Colsaerts will remember. Woods had made a birdie on 16 to give the Americans a chance to win the match, and stuck his tee shot on the par-3 17th to 4 three feet. Colsaerts barely cleared the water, and had 25 feet for birdie. He made it, and let loose with a roar that could be heard clear across the Atlantic. "Its a pretty special moment you can be proud of," Colsaerts said. "It felt wonderful to be able to produce and deliver on such a big stage with a lot of eyes on you and this unbelievable atmosphere." Even Woods was impressed. "When somebody like Tiger Woods looks at you and goes, Great playing, man, you understand youve done something pretty good," Colsaerts said. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes