Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Between SportsCentre and the Jay and Dan podcast, ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Between SportsCentre and the Jay and Dan podcast, I was still able to get acquainted with my other passion - music! So that said, heres my second annual Top 25, along with the Top 25 of TSNs other avid music lover - Dave Hodge. Let us know on Twitter at @

Started by lili, 2014/04/08 09:35AM
Latest post: 2014/04/08 09:35AM, Views: 242, Posts: 1
Between SportsCentre and the Jay and Dan podcast, I was still able to ...
#1   2014/04/08 09:35AM
lili
Between SportsCentre and the Jay and Dan podcast, I was still able to get acquainted with my other passion - music! So that said, heres my second annual Top 25, along with the Top 25 of TSNs other avid music lover - Dave Hodge. Let us know on Twitter at @JayOnrait and @tsndavehodge and tell us what you think, along with your own selections from the last 12 months! Daves List 25. Jeremy Fisher - Mint Juleps 24. Wild Nothing - Nocturne 23. The Sheepdogs - The Sheepdogs 22. Tragically Hip - Now For Plan A 21. Ian Hunter - When Im President 20. Rah Rah - The Poets Dead 19. A.C. Newman - Shut Down The Streets 18. The Walkmen - Heaven 17. The Babies - Our House On The Hill 16. Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball 15. Neil Young/Crazy Horse - Psychedelic Pill 14. The Fresh And Onlys - Long Slow Dance 13. Chuck Prophet - Temple Beautiful 12. First Aid Kit - The Lions Roar 11. I Was A King - You Love It Here 10. Woods - Bend Beyond 9. Field Report - Field Report 8. Alabama Shakes - Hold On 7. Allo Darlin - Europe 6. John K. Samson - Provincial 5. Beach House - Bloom 4. Joel Plaskett Emergency - Scrappy Happiness 3. Japandroids - Celebration Rock 2. Father John Misty - Fear Fun 1. Avett Brothers - The Carpenter Jays List 25. Metz - Metz 24. Cloud Nothings - Attack on Memory 23. Alabama Shakes - Boys and Girls 22. The Soundtrack Of Our Lives - Throw It In The Universe 21. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes - Here 20. Grimes - Visions 19. Passion Pit - Gossamer 18. Calexico - Algiers 17. Dirty Projectors - Swing Lo Magellan 16. Mac DeMarco - Rock and Roll Night Club 15. The Shins - Port of Morrow 14. First Aid Kit - The Lions Roar 13. AC Newman - Shut Down The Streets 12. The Tallest Man On Earth - Theres No Leaving Now 11. Lightships - Electric Cables 10. Mac DeMarco - 2 9. Jack White - Blunderbuss 8. Band of Horses - Mirage Rock 7. The Walkmen - Heaven 6. Tame Impala - Lonerism 5. Beach House - Bloom 4. Grizzly Bear - Shields 3. Divine Fits - A Thing Called Divine Fits 2. Japandroids - Celebration Rock 1. Father John Misty - Fear Fun Wholesale Jerseys China . According to Pavelecs agent Allan Walsh, the 24-year-old has signed a six-game contract with the Lahti Pelicans in the Finnish SM-liiga. Cheap Jerseys China . You can watch Raonic play Paul-Henri Mathieu of France live on TSN2 and TSN.ca at approximately 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt. http://www.cheapchinajerseys.us.com/[/... . Lindegaard, 28, joined United in January of last year from Aalesund in Norway. He made eight appearances in the English Premier League, but was sidelined by a knee injury after earning the starting role. [url=http://www.cheapchinajerseys.us.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys from china . -- Christian Watford had only come off the bench once in his Indiana career. Wholesale Jerseys . Brock Dykxhoorn of Goderich, Ont., provided 7 1-3 solid innings on the mound as Canada took first place in Group B with a 4-1 record and sets up a game with the United States late Wednesday in the first of three second-round games.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Right-handed reliever Pat Neshek and the Oakland Athletics reached agreement Wednesday on a $975,000, one-year contract, avoiding salary arbitration. The AL West champion As rallied around Neshek after his newborn son, Gehrig, died 23 hours after his birth just before the playoffs began last month. Oakland players took the field wearing patches in the babys honour during their five-game division series loss to the Detroit Tigers. He went 2-1 with a 1.37 ERA in 24 appearances with the As after being acquired from Baltimoore on Aug.dddddddddddd 3 for cash considerations. Neshek, who made $825,000 last year, was 3-2 with 11 saves and a 2.66 ERA in 35 Triple-A appearances before joining Oakland. He can earn an additional $75,000 in performance bonuses: $25,000 each for 45, 55 and 65 games. The remaining six As players eligible for arbitration are first baseman Daric Barton, reliever Jerry Blevins, catcher George Kottaras, first baseman Brandon Moss, infielder Adam Rosales and designated hitter/outfielder Seth Smith. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes