Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

game when you have to stand on the - Country Music...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

game when you have to stand on the

Started by wxq123, 2014/04/04 06:53AM
Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:53AM, Views: 247, Posts: 1
game when you have to stand on the
#1   2014/04/04 06:53AM
wxq123
TASHKENT -- Urszula Radwanska of Poland and two other seeded players advanced to the second round of the Tashkent Open on Monday. The second-seeded Radwanska, the younger sister of No. 2-ranked Agnieszka Radwanska, rallied from 5-1 down in the second set to defeat Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor of Spain 6-4, 7-5. Third-seeded Alize Cornet of France swept aside Nina Bratchikova of Russia, winning 6-1, 6-3. Seventh-seeded Alexandra Panova of Russia beat Jarmila Gajdosova of Australia 4-6, 6-2, 7-5. Gajdosova saved three match points to level the third set at 5-5 before Panova took the final two games. Spains Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino defeated Slovakias Jana Cepelova 6-1, 6-2 in little more than an hour. Sabina Sharipova downed Vlada Ekshibarova 6-4, 7-5 in a match between wild cards from Uzbekistan. The 43rd-ranked Radwanska, who lost in the first round of the U.S. Open, struggled with her serve at times -- although the 112th-ranked Torro-Flor was even shakier and finished with eight double faults. "I never played Torro-Flor and didnt know what to expect," Radwanska said. "She played some unbelievable tennis in the second set to go up 5-1 , but then I kept my patience and played my strokes to come back and take the match. I told myself she cannot be playing like this the whole match, and I need to put in more balls and make her make mistakes." Top-seeded Monica Niculescu of Romania is set to take on Karin Knapp of Italy on Tuesday while Dinah Pfizenmaier of Germany plays sixth-seeded Bojana Jovanovski of Serbia. Eighth-seeded Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan plays qualifier Vesna Dolonc of Serbia. jerseys from china . The 35-year old Pierce became the oldest player in Celtics history to score 40 points in a regulation game, carrying Boston to a 103-91 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. wholesale jerseys . Edwin Encarnacion hit three-run homer in the fourth and Kelly Johnson hit a solo shot in the seventh as the Blue Jays beat Oakland 10-4 Thursday, stopping the Athletics winning streak at seven games. http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnf... . It had been thought that Richards would be sidelined for just six to eight weeks, but he revealed after the operation that he is likely to be out twice as long. "The positive thing is that the injury has been repaired so the knee will be as good as new," Richards told the clubs official website. [url=http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/]cheap nfl jerseys china . -- Russ Smith had a game-high 23 points and Wayne Blackshear added 14 points and six rebounds and No. cheap jerseys . The third-ranked Murray, who finished the match with the roof closed at Ariake Colosseum because of rain, lost only two points in the first five games and even threw in a few drop shots. HOUSTON -- Tennessee quarterback Jake Locker injured his left shoulder after being sacked by the Houston Texans in the first quarter on Sunday, and missed the rest of the game. He returned to the sideline in the second quarter in street clothes with his left arm in a sling. Locker injured the same shoulder in Tennessees season-opening loss against New England. Tennessee coach Mike Munchak said after Sundays 38-14 loss in Houston that Locker was "sore" and will undergo an MRI exam Monday. After injuring the same shoulder two times in less than a month, Locker was asked if hes worried that hell have to be out for a while to allow it to heal. "I dont know any of that at this time," he said. "Well know a lot more tomorrow." Locker was sacked by Glover Quin and thrown to the ground. He remained there for a few minutes in pain whilee trainers attended to him.dddddddddddd He eventually got up and walked off the field before being taken to the locker room. Quin was uncovered at the line, something Locker didnt notice until it was too late. "I didnt see him," Locker said. "Id have done something about it if I had seen him." He had X-rays at the stadium on Sunday, but said he wasnt aware of the results. He said he knew the moment he hit the ground that it was the same kind of injury as the first time. Matt Hasselbeck came in for Locker and completed 17-of-25 passes for 193 yards and two touchdowns. He also threw two interceptions that were both returned for Houston touchdowns. "Its always toughest part of playing any game when you have to stand on the sideline and watch your team compete and youre not able to be out there with them," Locker said. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes