Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

the extension he gave Childress - Country Music Ta...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

the extension he gave Childress

Started by larsxx, 2014/03/31 11:25PM
Latest post: 2014/03/31 11:25PM, Views: 335, Posts: 1
the extension he gave Childress
#1   2014/03/31 11:25PM
larsxx
Official Minnesota Vikings Thread

Personally, I don think he is desperate. Max Pacioretty XL Jersey I think he truly feels he isn responsible for the state the franchise is in.

But he been around in football to know when players don perform up to an owners expectations after giving a coach a green light to nab blue chip players and they still don get the "W in the win column. A coach knows his head is on the chopping block.

Long ago with the Minnetonka boat scandal Zig probably gave Childress the green light to clean up the team and his actions of late were justified. What was one of the first things Moss said when he was brought back? That he had nothing to do with the Minnetonka boat scandal. To me that defined that there were clauses he was expected not to cross when bringing him back and his rant merely defied what those clauses were.

In other words he was probably warned not to spout his mouth off and he did anyway.

Moss or not, I never liked Childress as coach. If they lay an egg, while at Dome sunday, I would not be surprised to see Brad get shown the door either. I love to see Frasier made Head Coach or Bill Cowher. Will be interesting to see how fans boo Childress Sunday.

I still have dreams wondering why the Vikings let so many good quarterbacks go over the years while http... not using them, then upon hitting their prime after being developed they became successful. Wade Wilson, Rich Gannon, Brad Johnson.

Not considering Tony Dungy [url=http://www.officialhockeycanadiens.com/Authentic-David-Desharnais-Jersey]Da... Desharnais XL Jersey
as a head coach. The list goes on.

But he been around in football to know when players don perform up to an owners expectations after giving a coach a green light to nab blue chip players and they still don get the "W in the win column. A coach knows his head is on the chopping block.

Long ago with the Minnetonka boat scandal Zig probably gave Childress the green light to clean up the team and his actions of late were justified. What was one of the first things Moss said when he was brought back? That he had nothing to do with the Minnetonka boat scandal. To me that defined that there were clauses he was expected not to cross when bringing him back and his rant merely defied what those clauses were.

In other words he was probably warned not to spout his mouth off and he did anyway.

Thing of it is, Moss has ALWAYS been a jerk. He not like Chris Cater who was a jerk and then got bit by the Jesus Bug and settled down. Moss is going to do what Moss wants to do, no matter what you tell him or threaten him with. Childress had to know this. He had to. Anyone who been around or followed the NFL over the past decade knows this. And then to give up a third rounder on an aging team for just four games worth of production.

Thing of it is, Moss has ALWAYS been a jerk. He not like Chris Cater who was a jerk and then got bit by the Jesus Bug and settled down. Moss is going to do what Moss wants to do, no matter what you tell him or threaten him with. Childress had to know this. He had to. Anyone who been around or followed the NFL over the past decade knows this. And then to give up a third rounder on an aging team for just four games worth of production.

Right. I not questioning Moss irrational anymore than Childress goofiness. I just stating they probably warned him ahead of time and just like everything else Moss does, he does it half way.

Btw, I was an advocate of dumping Childress back when we got Adrian Peterson and he was hell bent on proving to the to the world that after carrying the team for over a solid year, Chester Taylor was only good as a 3rd down back as he refused to use them as a tandem in the backfield. And his assertions that Tarvaris Jackson was a starting quarterback were just as goofy.

Right. I not questioning Moss irrational anymore than Childress goofiness. I just stating they probably warned him ahead of time and just like everything else Moss does, he does it half way.

Btw, I was an advocate of dumping Childress back when we got Adrian Peterson and he was hell bent on proving to the to the world that after carrying the team for over a solid year, Chester Taylor was only good as a 3rd down back as he refused to use them as a tandem in the backfield. And his assertions that Tarvaris Jackson was a starting quarterback were just as goofy.

Well, you know, it Childress World, we just livin in it.

Looks like Moss told Zigi to give Chili the axe. After catching only one pass for 8 yards in the Vikings 28 18 loss to the New England Patriots, Moss walked into the visitors locker room where Wilf and other executives stood. According to an NFL source ht... familiar with what transpired, Moss told the Vikings owner in no uncertain terms that Childress wasn a good coach and should be fired.

Kudos to Zygi Wilf for making the right decision and getting rid of Moss. Can let the inmates run the asylum, [url=http://www.footballredskins.com/Authentic-Robert-Griffin-Iii-Jersey]Robert Griffin III XL Jersey
especially that one.

I kind of think that Zygi is going to wait until after the season [url=http://www.footballredskins.com/Authentic-Robert-Griffin-Iii-Jersey]http://... if he does anything at all. Even if the Vikings lose today. He can buy out Childress, so he would owe him million on the extension he gave Childress last year. I know Zygi rich, but rich people don get that way by throwing money away.

I don know of any coach that could right the season with all the drama and injuries they had. And Zygi hasn come out with that "Vote of Confidence" kiss of death, which leads me to believe he still is behind Childress. NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes