Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

and Bradford will be at home for first - Country M...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

and Bradford will be at home for first

Started by wxq123, 2014/03/31 03:52AM
Latest post: 2014/03/31 03:52AM, Views: 292, Posts: 1
and Bradford will be at home for first
#1   2014/03/31 03:52AM
wxq123
BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Top-seeded Sara Errani of Italy will meet unseeded Elena Vesnina of Russia in the Budapest Grand Prix final after straight-sets victories on Friday. Errani beat Anna Tatishvili of Georgia 6-2, 6-1 for her 14th successive win on clay, and Vesnina eliminated fifth-seeded Marina Erakovic of New Zealand 6-2, 6-4 in the other semifinal at Romai Tennis Academy. "Anna played a good match, she played strong, but maybe she was a bit tired after the long match she had yesterday," Errani said. Tatishvili took two and a half hours to beat Aleksandra Wozniak of Canada on Thursday. Errani reached her eighth career WTA final. She has won four finals. The final will be the sixth for Vesnina, who has yet to win a title. "Marina was trying to exploit my mistakes," Vesnina said. "She was trying to move me around and play the spin. I didnt expect that but then I found the key to win today." nba holdjersey . Bautista said before Tuesday nights game against the New York Yankees that the recovery period is three to four months and he would be ready to play long before the start of spring training next year. holdjersey . Toronto hopes that the left-hander can work past his issues this evening and secure a quick series victory over the struggling Baltimore Orioles. Romero has walked at least five batters in three of his past four outings and has issued 37 free passes in 65 1/3 innings this season. http://www.holdjersey.com/ . According to a report on the website TMZ.com, Rousey will automatically be named the UFCs 135-pound womens champion and Sara McMann, Cris Cyborg and Miesha Tate are the fighters who are named as possible opponents for her first defence. nfl holdjersey . However, Sinclair was thoroughly disappointed to see that her coach, John Herdman, wasnt in the running either. "It didnt really affect me at all," Sinclair said of the womens award. cheap jerseys . Curtis Granderson hit his 200th career homer and Soriano shook off getting hit on the side of his right hand by a line drive as the Yankees beat the Cleveland Indians 4-2 Sunday.LONDON -- Chelsea will play Premier League rival Swansea in the two-legged semifinals of the League Cup after beating Leeds in the last eight on Wednesday. Aston Villa will be the happiest of the three top-flight teams through to the semis, afteer being paired with Bradford -- the conqueror of Arsenal in the quarterfinals.dddddddddddd Chelsea and Bradford will be at home for first legs, which take place in the week commencing Jan. 7. The second legs are two weeks later. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes