Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

represented with at least one player - Country Mus...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

represented with at least one player

Started by wxq123, 2014/03/20 12:01AM
Latest post: 2014/03/20 12:01AM, Views: 316, Posts: 1
represented with at least one player
#1   2014/03/20 12:01AM
wxq123
NEW YORK -- Jose Valverde wont close for the Detroit Tigers in Game 2 of the AL championship series but manager Jim Leyland says the reliever is keeping his role for now. "I guess that sounds like I am mud watching, but I am really not. I still consider him the closer, but he will not close the game," Leyland said. "We will do some work with him." Valverde allowed a tying two-run double to Oaklands Seth Smith on Wednesday in Game 4 of the AL division series as Detroit lost 4-3, then gave up two-run homers in the ninth inning to the Yankees Ichiro Suzuki and Raul Ibanez in Saturdays ALCS opener. Detroit rebounded to win 6-4 in 12 innings. After converting all 49 save chances during the 2011 regular season, the 34-year-old right-hander was 35 for 40 this year. Leyland and pitching coach Jeff Jones were examining Valverdes delivery at 3 a.m. "It is way too slow. The tempo is not good at all," Leyland said. "I dont even know if I am right about it, I probably shouldnt say it, but I will say it anyway, it almost appears to me that it looks like he is kind of waiting for something bad to happen. And I dont know if I am accurate on that, I may be totally wrong. But sometimes when you read a player, you can see that hes not quite as confident. And he is normally very confident. But I think there is something to this mechanical part of that. I definitely think that." He planned to decide on his closer Sunday based on matchups. "I cannot give you one name. I have a suggestion box down by my office," Leyland said. Cheap Jerseys China . The stocky running back vows to do even better this season as the Alouettes look to rebound from a disappointing 2011 campaign. Whitaker, who was in town Friday to do promotional work, said he spent the winter at home in Edmond, Okla. Wholesale nfl jerseys . "Thats a strong word," the superstar said. Perhaps, but facing the prospect of a third consecutive loss in their Eastern Conference semifinals set with Indiana, James and the Heat needed a win and any adjective used to describe how badly they needed it was inconsequential. http://www.cheapchinajerseys.us.com/[/... . But Raptors coach Dwane Casey cautioned the media to not read too much into what Bargnani told La Gazetta dello Sport, saying the forwards scathing criticism might have been exacerbated by a language issue. [url=http://www.cheapchinajerseys.us.com/]Wholesale Jerseys China .S. Open semifinal more than an hour late Saturday, after heavy rain and a tornado warning. Cheap NFL Jerseys . But as he is quickly finding out going into the London 2012 Olympic Games, his chase of history this time around has potential pitfalls all around it.CALGARY, Alta. - Hockey Canada announced Friday that Jim Hulton and Curtis Hunt have been named co-coaches of Canadas mens team, comprised of 1996-born players, for the 2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games, January 13-22 in Innsbruck, Austria. The 2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games will be the first of its kind, bringing together young athletes from around the world to participate in a unique cultural experience and international sporting competition. The first-ever Summer Youth Olympic Games took place in Singapore in August 2010, with Canada capturing 12 medals. Upwards of 1,100 athletes from more than 60 countries are expected to come together in Innsbruck, which previously hosted both the 1964 and 1976 Olympic Winter Games and will become the first city in history to host three different Olympic events Hulton served as assistant coach of the NHLs Florida Panthers from 2008-11 after more than a decade in the Ontario Hockey League with the Belleville Bulls, Kingston Frontenacs, Mississauga IceDogs and North Bay Centennials. Hulton has won a pair of gold medals with Canadas National Mens Summer Under-18 Team, in 2001 as an assistant coach and in 2002 as head coach at the Eight Nations Cup. Hulton was an assistant coach with Canadas National Junior Team at the 2004 IIHF World Junior Championship, winning silver. Hulton won a gold medal as an assisttant coach with Canadas National Junior Team at the 2005 IIHF World Junior Championship.dddddddddddd Hunt has coached in both the NHL and Western Hockey League, serving as assistant coach with the Ottawa Senators in 2008-09 and head coach of the WHLs Moose Jaw Warriors and Regina Pats. He also won two gold medals as an assistant coach with Canadas National Junior Team, at the 2007 and 2008 IIHF World Junior Championships. Hunt also served as an assistant coach with Canada at the IIHF World Mens Under-18 Championship in 2005, winning silver. "We are very fortunate to have Jim and Curtis serve as co-coaches for this event," said Brad Pascall, Hockey Canadas vice-president of hockey operations/national teams. "Both have experience coaching Canadas national teams in international competition and we are confident they will do a tremendous job working with and developing Canadas young players at the Winter Youth Olympic Games." Hockey Canada will put forth nominations for the roster of 1996-born players to the Canadian Olympic Committee to compete in the 2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games in the near future. Canadas team will be represented with at least one player from each of Hockey Canadas 13 branches and selected via a random draw from the long list of players that was submitted to Hockey Canada from the branches. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes