Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

list or finishing 21st - Country Music Talk Forum....

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

list or finishing 21st

Started by amy11, 2014/03/17 08:23AM
Latest post: 2014/03/17 08:23AM, Views: 346, Posts: 1
list or finishing 21st
#1   2014/03/17 08:23AM
amy11
ar starter for the Broncos. JansThe sale of the Phoenix Coyotes is a step closer to being finalized. The city of Glendale signed its arena management deal and lease with prospective team buyer Greg Jamison this week. The deal is for $300 million over 20 years, which pays Jamison to run the city-owned Jobing.com Arena. City spokeswoman Julie Watters said Jamison must now finish his deal with the National Hockey League for the Glendale deal to be consummated. He has until the end of January to buy the Coyotes for the leagues selling price of $170-million and ink the arena deal. The city approved a previous deal in June but decided against signing it. It opted to forge a new arena pact with Jamison in November. With files from the Phoenix Business Journal Hakeem Olajuwon Jersey .C. -- Roman Horak had a hat trick to lead the Abbotsford Heat to a 4-2 win over the Toronto Marlies in American Hockey League action Friday night. James Harden Jersey . What are the chances? Then again, the Edmonton-based light-heavyweight knows all about beating the odds. http://www.shoptherocke... . The behind-the-back pass is back. Ricky Rubio is back. [url=http://www.shoptherockets.com/]Houston Rockets Jersey . On the brightest stage at the London 2012 Olympic Games, in a 100-metre field that featured the four fastest men in the history of the sport, Bolt raced to victory in a time of 9. Chandler Parsons Jersey . Raonic, seeded 14th thanks to his career-high ranking, kept his hopes alive for a late spot in the eight-man field at the World Tour Finals in London which starts Monday.MCKINNEY, Texas -- Tag Ridings, Justin Bolli, Cliff Kresge, Michael Putnam, Canadas Brad Fritsch and Justin Hicks shared the first-round lead in the Web.com Tour Championship, shooting 6-under 65 in windy conditions Thursday. The top 60 on the money list qualified for the season-ending event at TPC Craig Ranch, and the final top 25 will earn 2013 PGA Tour cards. At 11th on the money list, Hicks is the only one of the six leaders to have wrapped up a tour card. Fritsch, from Manotick, Ont, is 21st, Putnam 30th, Kresge 38th, Bolli 44th and Ridings 51st. Ridings needs to win or finish alone in second to earn a PGA Tour card. "Theres a lot of opportunity for me to make some more time with my family," Ridings said. "If I play well I dont have to go to work this fall and thats what I want. I want to be able to hang out with my new baby and my other two kids who need to see what daddy looks like. The last stretch of six or seven weeks was tough." Ridings withdrew after 54 holes two weeks ago in the Miccosukee Championship when his wife went into laboour with their third child.dddddddddddd "She was five weeks early. Shes not supposed to be here yet," said Ridings about daughter Charli Elizabeth. "I guess she wanted to see the finish." Luke Guthrie and Philip Pettitt Jr. were a stroke back. Guthrie, the former Illinois player who has two victories since turning pro after the NCAA tournament, is second on the money list, and Pettitt is 36th. The winner will receive $180,000 from the $1 million purse. "You try to focus on the golf tournament, recognizing that this is a tournament and youre trying to win the money list or finishing 21st like I am now," Fristch said. "If you freak out every time the guy in front of you makes a birdie, thats too much to think about and Im way too tired to be thinking about that. "Play good and the rest takes care of itself. If I was in a different spot and knew I had to finish first, second or third to be in the top 25, you might play a little different and you might think a little different. I know if I play solid, it will take care of itself." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes