Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ht got his first full pads practice in after agree...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ht got his first full pads practice in after agreeing to his $8.2 million deal Tuesday. Wright split time be

Started by amy11, 2014/03/09 07:52AM
Latest post: 2014/03/09 07:52AM, Views: 361, Posts: 1
ht got his first full pads practice in after agreeing to his $8.2 mill...
#1   2014/03/09 07:52AM
amy11
Toronto Rock goaltender Pat Campbell announced his retirement from the National Lacrosse League after 14 seasons and four NLL Championships. The 35-year old Campbell started his career with the Ontario Raiders in 1998 and moved along with the franchise to Toronto where he captured his first two NLL titles in 1999 and 2000. He also had stops along the way with Columbus, Rochester, Edmonton and Calgary before returning to the Rock to win his fourth Champions Cup in 2011 with the Rock. Campbells other NLL Championship came in 2009 as a member of the Calgary Roughnecks. "I didnt think my play was helping the team anymore," said Campbell. "I just felt that I wasnt getting it done this past season and its time to let someone else get it done." Last season, Campbell served as the backup goaltender to both Matt Roik and then Nick Rose upon his acquisition midway through the season. Campbell often referred to the backup role as the "relief goaltender" and it was a job he embraced and perhaps defined. "Paddy is just a special guy and a great teammate," said Rock owner and president Jamie Dawick. "I am extremely proud that he retires as a member of the Toronto Rock. He always represented the Rock with the class and professionalism we expect of our players and I know the example he set representing the franchise will be something the next generation of Rock player carries forward." With Campbell vacating the crease, the Rock will search for a backup goaltender to starter Nick Rose. Zak Boychuk was on the practice roster in 2012 and will come to Rock camp in the fall to compete for the now vacant goalie position on the active roster. nfl jerseys china . Shiffrin, who was second after the opening run, posted the third-fastest time in the final run to finish in a combined time of 1 minute, 51.45 seconds. nfl jerseys wholesale . -- The Cardinals have activated outfielders Jon Jay and Matt Carpenter from the disabled list and optioned first baseman Matt Adams and outfielder Adron Chambers to Triple-A Memphis. http://www.wholesalenfljerseys... . The four-time MVP was going to need yet another fourth-quarter comeback to pull it out. [url=http://www.wholesalenfljerseysusaonline.com/]cheap jerseys .C. -- DeAngelo Williams wants to remain in Carolina. cheap nfl jerseys . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal hasnt been officially announced. Free agents cannot sign new contracts until July 11 and because the 7-foot Asik is restricted, the Bulls have three days to decide whether to match Houstons offer or let him go.NASHVILLE -- Tennessee Titans centre Eugene Amano will miss the season because of a torn triceps muscle in his right arm. Amano started at centre the past two seasons for the Titans. He was injured Thursday night in practice when hit by a helmet while blocking on a pass attempt. He will have surgery next week. Amano was competing for his starting spot with Kevin Matthews and Fernando Velasco, who had been getting work at right guard. Now itll be Velasco or Matthews who will open the season at centre. Matthews, though, has been out since Thursday with a concussion. "Fernando has taken reps the last couple of days, and weve talked about him going in this second week anyway and it worked out that way," Titans coach Mike Munchak said. "Were confident in him. Kevin Matthews will probably be back on Wednesday. Leroy Harris moves into the starters role at right guard. Velasco said hes been preparing for a chance to start, but didnt want it to happen at the expense of Amano. "Being a backup guy, I always prepared like I was a starter anyway. I hatte it for Eugene, but its time for me to step up," Velasco said Friday.dddddddddddd "Ive always had confidence in myself, and I know I can play the game at this level and play it at a high level." The Titans also signed veteran centre/guard Chris Morris. The 6-foot-4 Morris has played four seasons with Oakland, and appeared in four games for Carolina in 2010. Last season, he spent time in training camp with New England and Detroit. NOTES: QB Matt Hasselbeck operated the first-team offence, and Jake Locker ran the second team. ... First-round pick Kendall Wright got his first full pads practice in after agreeing to his $8.2 million deal Tuesday. Wright split time between the first and second units at receiver. . RB Darius Reynaud sat out practice with a rib injury. ... TE Brandon Barden (hamstring) remains out. ... DE Dave Ball was excused for personal reasons, while receiver Damian Williams and TE Jared Cook were excused to attend the funeral of Titans receiver O.J. Murdock, who committed suicide on Monday. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes