Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Zueva of Russia was s - Country Music Talk Forum. ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Zueva of Russia was s

Started by snake, 2013/08/06 05:28AM
Latest post: 2013/08/07 03:10AM, Views: 440, Posts: 2
Zueva of Russia was s
#1   2013/08/06 05:28AM
snake
SAN DIEGO -- Chase Headley drove a ball out of Petco Park for a milestone homer and centre fielder Cameron Maybin made a spectacular leaping catch to keep a ball in. Wholesale Jerseys China . Both of the big plays helped the San Diego Padres beat the NL West champion San Francisco Giants 7-3 on Saturday night. Headley continued his breakout season with a two-run homer, his 30th. He finished with three RBIs to tie Ryan Braun for the NL lead with 112. "Its exciting. I think at the end of the year Ill really be able to reflect about it a little bit more," said Headley, whose two-run homer off Madison Bumgarner in the third gave the Padres a 4-3 lead. "You try not to think about it, but when youre right on the doorstep, you want to get over the hump. It was a great feeling when I hit it, and it was an even better feeling coming in the dugout and having all the guys more happy than I was. That was really special." The ball caromed back onto the field and one of the Giants outfielders tossed it into the Padres bullpen. Justin Hatcher, one of the Padres bullpen catchers, gave the ball to Headley. "That was awesome," Headley said. "You dont always get the opportunities to get those. You never know if its thats going to be the last one or the best one. Its nice to have those keepsakes." Its San Diegos first 30-homer season since Adrian Gonzalez had 31 in 2010, and the 17th time its been done in team history. Headley also had an RBI grounder in the first and scored three runs. San Franciscos Buster Posey, who started at catcher a night after being hit in the throat with a wild pitch, went 2 for 2 with a walk to raise his average to .337 and increase his lead in the NL batting race over Pittsburghs Andrew McCutchen. McCutcheon went 1 for 5 to drop to .329. Suspended outfielder Melky Cabrera of the Giants has a .346 mark but wont qualify for the batting crown at his own request after a positive drug test. The Padres scored as many runs Saturday night as they did in being outscored 19-7 during a three-game losing streak. Chris Denorfia had three hits and scored twice. San Franciscos Hunter Pence hit a three-run homer off Eric Stults in the first, his 23rd. Pablo Sandoval was aboard on a walk and Posey on a single, both with two outs. Xavier Nady drove Stults next pitch to deep centre field. It would have gone out if not for Maybins leaping to get his glove over the wall for a spectacular leaping catch. "I got a really good read on the ball and I was able to get back there and get my steps right," Maybin said. "I was able to one quick little last peek at the wall. It was a huge play and we came back and responded really well. That play was huge tonight." Maybin made a diving catch of Brandon Belts sinking liner for the second out of the ninth. "I got another good read, a really good jump," Maybin said. "Even late in the game, when it seems like the games out of reach, you can never take any plays off. I was a little disappointed how I swung the bat tonight, so I had to take it out on somebody. Why not the other team?" Stults said the first inning could have been ugly if not for Maybins catch and the nice play Headley made at third to throw out leadoff batter Angel Pagan. "That really stopped the bleeding. Ive got to give those guys credit," Stults said. "The catch Cam made is probably going to be one of the top 10 plays all season in baseball." San Diego got two runs back in the bottom of the first on Headleys RBI grounder and Yasmani Grandals sacrifice fly. Jesus Guzman and Grandal each drove in two runs for the Padres. Guzman hit a solo homer with two outs in the third and an RBI double in the fifth. Grandal hit an RBI single in the fifth. Stults (8-3) allowed three runs and six hits in six innings, struck out five and walked three. Bumgarner (16-11) allowed five runs, four earned, and four hits in four innings. He struck out four and walked two. Bumgarner had won his last four decisions against San Diego, including going 3-0 with a 3.08 ERA in four previous starts against the Padres this season. "He was a little off," manager Bruce Bochy said. "It affected his command. He was battling himself out there. He might be thinking about it too much." Bumgarner, who has struggled since the end of August, said he had a problem with his mechanics. "We definitely have some time to work on it," he said. "Im not worried about anything. I have to be able to make pitches when it counts." San Franciscos Marco Scutaro singled in the fifth to extend his hitting streak to a career-high 17 games, the longest active streak in the majors. NOTES: Posey was replaced by Eli Whiteside starting the bottom of the sixth. Giants manager Bruce Bochy said Posey was sore and his voice was raspy after being shaken up Friday night when a pitch from Ryan Vogelsong bounced in the dirt, ricocheted up and hit right underneath his hockey-style catchers mask. Bochy said Posey is scheduled to have Sunday off, as are a number of other players. ... The series concludes Sunday when Tim Lincecum (10-15, 5.15) is scheduled to start opposite San Diegos Edinson Volquez (11-11, 4.13). Lincecum is coming off a 7-2 loss to Arizona in which he tied his season high by allowing seven earned runs. Wholesale Jerseys USA . This week they discussed the punishment for Brandon Isaac, the eventual expansion draft, and Kevin Glenns time remaining as the Stampeders starter. Wholesale Jerseys Paypal . Marie Greyhounds downed the host Ottawa 67s 4-1 on Thursday in Ontario Hockey League play. http://www.unityvirtual.net/hot.html[/... . Landry Fields, who has been out for more than a month following elbow surgery, is available to play but head coach Dwane Casey said he will be worked back in slowly. Watch the game live on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. [url=http://www.unityvirtual.net/hot.html]Wholesale Jerseys Supply . He was hired Wednesday to replace Dave Hansen and improve an offence that struggled last season when All-Star slugger Matt Kemp was hobbled by injuries. The Dodgers were 13th in the National League in runs scored and RBIs and 15th in home runs. Wholesale Jerseys . He did it 10 years ago, when 70-1 Sarava charged to victory in the Belmont Stakes as War Emblem was attempting to complete a rare sweep of the Kentucky Derby, Preakness and Belmont.American swimmer Missy Franklin won her third Olympic gold medal on Friday, swimming a world-record time of two minutes, 04.06 seconds in the womens 200-metre backstroke final. Franklin, who holds dual Canadian and American citizenship but swims for the United States, beat out Kirsty Coventrys standing record by over seven-tenths of a second. She won goldd in the 100m backstroke earlier this week. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap. Anastasia Zueva of Russia was second in Fridays race with a time of 2:07.88 while American Elizabeth Beisel was third in 2:06.55. Canadas lone swimmer in Fridays finals, Sinead Russell of Burlington, Ont., finished eighth in 2:09.86. Coventry, of Zimbabwe, finished sixth in 2:08.18. ' ' '

Re: Zueva of Russia was s
#2   2013/08/07 03:10AM
Louis Vuitton Canada
ne of the very most 3699.co.uk honored louis vuitton bags black in addition to longest working holds in the The usa’S Goblet Authentic jordan shoes wishes a few of real jordan shoes sale its money back. Louis Vuitton, the particular posh People from france retail merchant Retro Jordans 1 that's been some sort of basal monetary angel of the competition, Nike free running shoes would like $three zillion paid back simply because consequently nike free run 5.0 several competitors have got came into.
nike shoes
Louis Vuitton’s initial url=http://www.nikeshoespolice.com]baby nike 6.0[/url] support ended up being for $millions of, according to a great lv outlet The united states’ ersus Glass buy louis vuitton speedy 35 origin. It's contract scaled like womens nike free 3.0 shoes no less than 8 True religion uk squads involved in louis vuitton outlet your Louis Vuitton Cup, some sort of rounded-redbreast cheap louis vuitton bags outlet playoff to find out which often crew may ultimately Louis Vuitton Canada travel towards Vaticinator Workforce United states Louis Vuitton Handbags onine in the The us’ersus Goblet world-class.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes