Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

nd has worked th - Country Music Talk Forum. - Co...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

nd has worked th

Started by snake, 2013/07/30 11:45AM
Latest post: 2013/07/30 11:45AM, Views: 308, Posts: 1
nd has worked th
#1   2013/07/30 11:45AM
snake
Jamaicas Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce is a repeat Olympic champion in the womens 100-metre, after besting the field in a time of 10. Wholesale Jerseys China .75 seconds at the London 2012 Olympic Games. American Carmelita Jeter captured the silver medal, finishing with a season-best time of 10.78s while another Jamaican, Veronica Campbell-Brown grabbed bronze. The last female to win back-to-back Olympic gold medals in the 100m was American Gail Devers, who did it at Barcelona 1992 and again at Atlanta 1996. The only other woman to accomplish the feat was American Wyomia Tyus, who won at Tokyo 1964 and Mexico City 1968. While no record was broken in the win, the womens 100m had the fastest ever times recorded for second, third, fourth and sixth place in Olympic history. The six women to run under 11 seconds is also an Olympic record, surpassing the previous record of five set in 1988 and again in 1992. Fraser-Pryce is the lone returnee of the Jamaican medallists that swept the podium in the 100m at Beijing 2008. More to come ... Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . "Im beat up," replied Bryant, who sat at his locker with a cold pack on his bothersome back, wraps on both knees and feet in a plastic tub filled with water and ice. "Trucking along, though." Straining to work out the kinks in an offence coach Mike DAntoni compared to dancing with two left feet, the Lakers ended a four-game losing streak by holding off the worst-in-the-NBA Washington Wizards 102-96 on Friday night, thanks in large part to Bryants 30 points and seven assists, along with Jodie Meeks 24 points. Wholesale Jerseys Paypal . The Penguins coach felt uneasy as he saw that his club held a sizable advantage in shots, but was still tied with the Carolina Hurricanes through two periods. http://pavansukhdev.org/whole... .J. Soares scored in the 89th minute as the New England Revolution defeated Montreal 1-0 in the final game of the Impacts expansion season in Major League Soccer. [url=http://pavansukhdev.org/wholesalejerseys.html]Wholesale Jerseys From China . -- Saints defensive end Will Smith and linebacker Jonathan Vilma plan to be present Friday when their lawyers are scheduled to cross examine former New Orleans defensive co-ordinator Gregg Williams in Washington, D. Wholesale Jerseys USA . -- Dan Uggla appears to be on track for a much better start this season, and Brandon Beachy is getting closer to being ready for opening day, too. Jeremy Guthrie and Jonathan Sanchez both struggled this season after changing leagues. On Friday, the pitchers were traded for each other. Guthrie had double-digit victories in three straight seasons with the Baltimore Orioles in the American League. Sanchez threw a no-hitter for the San Francisco Giants and was a part of the Giants 2010 World Series rotation. Guthrie opened this season with the Colorado Rockies and Sanchez with the Kansas City Royals, but both struggled in their new leagues. "Im excited," Guthrie said. "The first thought is disappointment that I couldnt hold up my end of the bargain in Colorado and help that team win games, which I think they were built to do at the start of this year. "But as I looked at what was in my future and I look at the Royals, I see a perfect fit there. Im excited to play with the guys that are down there. Its a young core of great baseball players and an organization that has been lauded recently for the moves and the progress theyve made, and I really hope to come in there and be a large part of good things that we can do here in the near future." Sanchez was designated for assignment Tuesday by the Royals. The 29-yearr-old left-hander is 1-6 with a 7. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap. 76 ERA in 12 starts this season. A seven-year major league veteran, he is 39-52 with a 4.50 ERA, 420 walks and 772 strikeouts in 186 games (130 starts). Sanchez threw a no-hitter against San Diego in 2009 and the Royals traded away Melky Cabrera to get him last November in what turned out to be one of the worst trades in team history. Sanchez was winless in his final 11 starts with Kansas City. Guthrie, a 2002 first-round pick of the Cleveland Indians, was the Orioles opening day starter 2008-10 and surpassed the 200-inning mark in each of the past three seasons. He is scheduled to make his first Royals start Sunday against the Twins. The Royals rotation has a 26-40 record with a 5.43 ERA and has worked the fewest innings, 467 2/3, of any major league rotation this season. "Im looking to hopefully being a workhorse, someone that can go out there and be there for the team whenever hes needed," Guthrie said. "I have been blessed with a lot of health in my career, which is really important: to be able to go out there and your team can depend on you, to go out there and throw the innings and give them a chance to win." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes