Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

table oil buyer and a long-term energy market. The...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

table oil buyer and a long-term energy market. The Tianjin oil refinery pro

Started by minli, 2013/07/30 11:02AM
Latest post: 2013/07/30 11:02AM, Views: 330, Posts: 1
table oil buyer and a long-term energy market. The Tianjin oil refiner...
#1   2013/07/30 11:02AM
minli
One of the most boring games of football I saw in many a year was in Week 2, at the Monday night game between Denver and Atlanta. . Yes, the ineffective referee calls and action had a lot to do with it, but still, it was not a good game. One of the most exciting, interesting and well played games I saw in many a year was New Englands 31-21 win over Denver this past Sunday. Both teams ran a lot of the no-huddle offence and ran it well - especially the Patriots. I dont think I have ever seen a team run as many plays at the pace they did over and over and over again. From just a pure viewership point of view the game kept your attention with ease, and as a football fan I wish every game had a similar pace to it. Perhaps, because it is my job, I watch a lot of football. I take notes; I listen to comments and commentators with interest and intensity. I try to isolate myself and watch the games alone when I can, not because I am weird, more due to the fact that it helps me concentrate. And by doing so and through natural repetition I know when each commercial is coming and when each commercial is going to be done. I have it down to such an exact science that when hungry, I have developed a mastery of time and food and what I can and cant have within the commercial time available. My point being that I wish all offences would be run the way the Patriots and Broncos ran theirs. Great pace, excellent sequence of play and a skill level that was easily respected. Because it is not easy. Trying to run a fast-paced offence in the NFL is a balance between keeping it simple so your players can understand what the expectations are, and keeping it complex so the opposition does not understand what the expectations are. But when mastered the way the Patriots did last Sunday, it is a joy to watch. There was a time that the only time a "no-huddle" offence was used was when there was two minutes left in the half, or to win a game when time is the issue. Now it is used as a change of pace or to increase the pace and wear down a defence. Sometimes statistics tell an accurate story. Against the Bronco defence, the Patriots had 34 first downs to 21 for Mannings offence. New England ran the ball for 251 yards to Denvers 70, and won time of possession 35:49 to 24:11. With a very good Seattle team this week, can they do it again? I tend to think so as it is the second week in a row that the Patriots have dominated play calling, having had almost identical success on the road previously in Buffalo. It is true that success in football often is about finding out what works from a good opponent and then doing it yourself. The only unknown being if you have the personnel to duplicate what others have mastered. I look forward to the day that every NFL team tries to run an offence the way New England did in their 31-21 win over Denver. That was fun to watch. [url=http://www.cowboysofficialteamstore.com/autographed-troy-aikman-jersey-qa-5... Aikman Jersey . "Oh, man," the quarterback said. "I gotta get out of Cleveland." The Eagles hardly soared, but flew away with a win anyway. . That wasnt the case this time. Devin Harris scored 20 points, Josh Smith added 18 and the surging Hawks beat Charlotte 113-90 on Thursday night to hand the Bobcats their 10th straight defeat. [url=http://www.cowboysofficialteamstore.com/autographed-emmitt-smith-jersey-dx-... . It might also be the last time, depending on how things go at NFL headquarters and in federal court. On Monday, Vilma again asked a federal judge to overturn his recently re-issued suspension in the NFLs bounty probe of the Saints, and the NFL Players Association made a similar request on behalf of three other players. [url=http://www.cowboysofficialteamstore.com/autographed-tony-romo-jersey-vt-49.... Romo Jersey .J. Williams trial on driving under the influence and traffic charges ended in a mistrial just hours after it began Monday after his lawyer objected to how jurors were selected. . Provided a one-run lead for much of the night, the 39-year-old left-hander put together a vintage performance in his second start following a one-year layoff. Cooperation agreements seal sixth round of negotiations Vice-Premier Wang Qishan (right), Russian Deputy Prime Minister Igor Sechin and Zhang Gaoli, Party chief of Tianjin municipality, lay the foundation for the China-Russia Eastern Petrochemical (Tianjin) Oil Refinery on Tuesday. Wang Jing China Daily TIANJIN - Three cooperative agreements were signed after the sixth round of China-Russia energy negotiations on Tuesday in Tianjin, which will pave the way for the upcoming meeting of the two countries presidents later this month. The agreements include the construction of a 13-million-ton per year oil refinery project in the port city of Tianjin, to be jointly set up by the China National Petroleum Corporation and Rosneft Oil, the two countries oil giants. This marks China and Russia having made a big stride in oil cooperation from importing and exporting to processing, said Chinese Vice-Premier Wang Qishan, who laid the foundation for the China-Russia Eastern Petrochemical (Tianjin) Oil Refinery together with his Russian counterpart, Igor Sechin. Investment in the project will total $5 billion, AFP quoted a Sechin aide as having said. Russia will have a 49 percent stake in the project and China 51 percent, he said. This is just the construction of the plant, he said, adding that the two companies planned to build at least 500 petrol stations in China in the second phase of the project. The other two agreements are on major enterprises in the two counties cooperating over coal energy. Analysts said the agreements benefit both countries and can accelerate their cooperation over natural gas. Last month, the Russian section of the China-Russia oil pipeline was completed. The oil refining project in Tianjin and the completion of the China-Russia oil pipeline are milestones in the history of China-Russia energy cooperation, Assistant Foreign Minister Cheng Guoping said on MMonday ahead of the foundation laying ceremony for the oil refinery plant. [url=http://www.cowboysofficialteamstore.com/autographed-tyrone-crawford-jersey-... Crawford Jersey. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, who is due to make a three-day state visit to China from Sept 26, will attend a ceremony that will be held when the Chinese section of the oil pipeline has been completed. According to contracts signed by the two countries, Russia is due to supply oil to China through the pipeline from Jan 1 next year. Vice-Premier Wang said the sixth round of China-Russia energy negotiations was intended to pave the way for Medvedevs visit, which will be his fifth meeting with Chinese President Hu Jintao this year. Sechin promised during Tuesdays talks that Russia will ensure a long-term and stable supply of oil to China through the pipeline. He also vowed to facilitate cooperation on natural gas, as well as to enlarge cooperation on coal energy, the power trade, nuclear and new energies. Related readings: Energy talks underlay Medvedevs China visit New cargo hub in central China Chinese section of Sino-Russia oil pipeline to complete by Oct Putin hails China ties at oil pipeline completion Chinese experts said the agreements on oil and coal energy will benefit both countries and accelerate their negotiations on cooperating over natural gas. Xia Yishan, a researcher at the China Institute of International Studies, said the agreements provide Russia with a stable oil buyer and a long-term energy market. The Tianjin oil refinery project guarantees that China will have continuous oil imports and deepens the two countries cooperation over oil processing and sales, an area in which Russia has been keen to expand its role from that of solely an exporter. The oil agreements also lay a foundation for the progress of their natural gas negotiations, which started simultaneously with the oil talks but lagged far behind, Xia said. Yang Jing contributed to this story. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes