Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

m/jerseys-wholesale.html]Wholesale Jerseys[/url]. ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

m/jerseys-wholesale.html]Wholesale Jerseys[/url]. "My confidence is definitely high especially with the putter," said Wong. "I feel really com

Started by minli, 2013/07/28 10:28AM
Latest post: 2013/07/28 10:28AM, Views: 294, Posts: 1
m/jerseys-wholesale.html]Wholesale Jerseys[/url]. "My confidence is de...
#1   2013/07/28 10:28AM
minli
NEW YORK -- These romps around the bases fit the Texas Rangers just fine. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . Craig Gentry turned a spot start into a tiebreaking hit and the Rangers avoided a four-game sweep in a matchup of AL division leaders, rallying past the New York Yankees 10-6 Thursday. Texas had lost eight straight at Yankee Stadium overall. The high-scoring Rangers had done little in this series, too, totalling only four runs before getting 16 hits in the finale. "I dont know about putting up 10 runs every night," manager Ron Washington said. "Its certainly the offence I expect to see most nights." Gentry started for the first time in two weeks, and his two-out, two-run single in the seventh inning put the Rangers ahead 7-5. Adrian Beltre also had three RBIs, and Josh Hamilton doubled twice and scored three times. "We know what were capable of," said David Murphy, who contributed three hits. Taking no chances, Washington summoned closer Joe Nathan for the first time in more than a week to finish it out in a non-save situation. Ichiro Suzuki got three hits for the Yankees, who had won seven of eight. Texas tagged starter Ivan Nova and a shaky New York bullpen. "Its going to happen. Our guys arent going to be perfect out there," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. Texas took a 2-0 lead into the sixth before both teams broke loose with the bats. It was a seesaw from then on, with the Yankees rallying for a 5-4 lead before the Rangers came back with three in the seventh. Murphy hit a tying RBI double off Boone Logan (4-1) and, after an intentional walk that loaded the bases, Gentry lined a tiebreaking single up the middle off Joba Chamberlain. Gentry delivered his first hit since July 29 and tied a career best for RBIs. Working out and staying fresh is the key to being ready, he said. "Definitely dont mentally shut it down," Gentry said. The Yankees closed to 7-6 in the bottom half on Mark Teixeiras RBI grounder. Reliever Michael Kirkman struck out Andruw Jones, whod homered the previous inning, with runners at the corners to prevent further damage. Beltre added a sacrifice fly and Geovany Soto hit an RBI single in the eighth off a struggling Chamberlain. "Theres some inconsistency. Hell make some really good pitches and then miss his spot," Girardi said. Down 4-0, the Yankees once again picked on Derek Holland while rallying for five runs in the sixth. Batting cleanup for the first time this season, Jones tied it with a two-out, two-run homer that umpires confirmed on video review. Texas third baseman Beltre pointed foul the whole time Jones rounded the bases, but the replay showed the ball clearly landed several feet inside the left-field foul pole. Rookie right fielder Mike Olt then dropped Casey McGehees fly for a two-base error and Russell Martin met reliever Tanner Scheppers with a go-ahead single. Holland began the afternoon 0-5 with a 9.26 ERA against the Yankees in regular-season play, though he has beaten them in relief during the playoffs. Scheppers (1-0) won his first big league decision. The no-decision left Nova with one win in his last seven starts. In trouble early, he struck out Hamilton on three pitches with the bases loaded and no outs in the third and escaped that jam without allowing a run. NOTES: Yankees 2B Robinson Cano didnt start for the second straight day because of a stiff neck. He walked as a pinch hitter in the eighth and pulled into third on a double by Suzuki -- some fans thought Cano couldve scored on the play. ... 2B Ian Kinsler and RF Nelson Cruz didnt start, with Washington trying to rest them. Cruz pinch hit and stayed in to play right field. ... Derek Jeters RBI single in the Yankees sixth extended his hitting streak to 12 games. ... Rangers RHP Yu Darvish turned 26. He is set to start Friday night in Toronto. He is seeking his 13th win, which would set a team record for rookies. ... Yankees RHP Phil Hughes starts Friday night at home against Boston. Wholesale Iphone Case . Nyhaug, who is easily Canadas best BMX racer, is an obvious choice for the Olympic nomination. But his dreams of competing in London were put on hold after a crash at the World Cup Supercross in Papendal, Netherlands, in May threw everything into question. Wholesale Jerseys Paypal . Prime Minister Stephen Harper awarded the athletes medals marking Queen Elizabeths Diamond Jubilee at a ceremony Wednesday in the Senate chamber. http://herownblog.com/jerseys-... . -- Chiefs quarterback Brady Quinn is being evaluated for a possible concussion and his status for Thursday nights game at San Diego wont be known until later in the week. [url=http://herownblog.com/jerseys-wholesale.html]Wholesale Jerseys Supply . The right-hander allowed one hit over six innings and Ryan Zimmerman homered to help the Washington Nationals rout the slumping Arizona Diamondbacks 9-1 on Friday night for their seventh straight win. Wholesale NFL Hats . Fraser, 25, split the 2011-12 AHL season between the Toronto Marlies and Syracuse Crunch, tallying seven assists, a plus-15 rating and 67 penalty minutes in 45 games.GANANOQUE, Ont. -- David Dragoo overcame a double bogey to maintain his lead at The Great Waterway on Saturday heading into the final round. The American shot an even-par 71 in the third round of the Canadian Tour event to stay one stroke ahead of Eugene Wong of North Vancouver, B.C., at 13 under. It was an up and down day for Dragoo, who bogeyed on the first hole, rebounded with three birdies then stumbled with the double bogey on No. 9. "It was a battle out there today for sure," said Dragoo. "I was really in survival mode today but I did hit some excellent shots and Im excited for tomorrow." Wong, who is playing for his third Canadian Tour victory in as many weeks, stayed wwithin reach of Dragoo with a 68. Wholesale Jerseys. "My confidence is definitely high especially with the putter," said Wong. "I feel really comfortable over putts knowing that where I aim is where Im going to hit it." American Daniel Im had the best round of the day by five strokes with a 8-under 63. Ims hot start, which included birdies on six of his first seven holes and an eagle on, moved him into a tie for third at 11 under with Will Strickler and Trey Denton. "I got off to a great start, " said Im. "That really set me up for the rest of the day. I hit it really well and just tried to keep it in front of me out there." 17:47ET 08-09-12 ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes