Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

sked why Roethlisberger sat out the tai - Country ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

sked why Roethlisberger sat out the tai

Started by amy11, 2013/07/26 11:18AM
Latest post: 2013/07/26 11:18AM, Views: 353, Posts: 1
sked why Roethlisberger sat out the tai
#1   2013/07/26 11:18AM
amy11
TEMPE, Ariz. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . -- The Arizona Cardinals have re-signed defensive end Vonnie Holliday to a one-year contract. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The 6-foot-5, 288-pound Holliday played in all 16 games for the Cardinals last season, recording 16 tackles. He has amassed 654 tackles, 62.5 sacks, 10 fumble recoveries and nine forced fumbles over 14 seasons in the NFL. The Cardinals acquired Holliday last year in a trade with the Washington Redskins. Holliday has also spent time with the Green Bay Packers, who drafted him in the first round in 1998, as well as the Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins and Denver Broncos. Wholesale NFL Jerseys .2 million. The 29-year-old Burish recorded a career-high 19 points in 65 games with the Dallas Stars last season. Wholesale Jerseys From China . On the brightest stage at the London 2012 Olympic Games, in a 100-metre field that featured the four fastest men in the history of the sport, Bolt raced to victory in a time of 9. http://wholesalejerseys.ucigreeks.co... . Evans finished the 2012 Tour de France despite being ill through much of the race. He was unsure if he would recover in time to contest the Olympic road race and time trial. [url=http://wholesalejerseys.ucigreeks.com/]Wholesale Jerseys Store . -- Clayton Richard did a nice job using his off-speed pitches to keep the Oakland hitters guessing. Wholesale Jerseys Supply . "Everything came up," he told TSN 1050 of those indescribable feelings following a 6-1 series-clinching victory on Monday night. "Its hard to put it into words.LATROBE, Pa. -- Emmanuel Sanders caught a touchdown pass running a fade route during a drill Saturday. Then after Pittsburgh Steelers receivers, defensive backs and quarterbacks turned around en masse and headed to the opposite end of Chuck Noll Field, Sanders caught another touchdown pass on the next play. That was streaking across the back of the end zone during an 11-on-11 drill. Later in practice, he added another score when he reeled in a pass with his fingertips along the end zones left sideline and capped off his "four-touchdown day" by catching a Ben Roethlisberger pass in stride as he was sprinting down the right sideline. All in all, a good training camp day for Sanders. Then again, any training camp day is a good one for Sanders -- as long as hes not in pain. Coming off an injury-filled season that included a camp in which he was rehabbing both feet after off-season surgery, Sanders says hes healthy, happy and ready for a breakout season. "Oh my God, you have no idea, man," Sanders said when asked how much better he feels this training camp as opposed to the previous one. "Last year around this time, I was down and out. And now I have an appreciation for training camp. A lot of those guys are like, Argh, I gotta go to training camp. Im like, Yes! Lets go to training camp! Im healthy, Im finally here. So you know Im enjoying it each day." Sanders is running as the teams second receiver, too, with Mike Wallaces holdout well into its second week. Known as an ambitious, hard worker through his college and young pro career, Sanders spent his off-season mostly staying off his feet -- and with some dramatically more pedestrian goals. "My main goal this off-season was to stay healthy," he said. Sanders broke his right foot during the February 2011 Super Bowl at the end of his rookie season. Later that off-season -- one in which there was no minicamp or OTAs due to the lockout -- Sanders had surgerry on the left foot. Wholesale Jerseys China. The result was a disjointed camp and start to the season. Sanders missed five games for the Steelers (No. 7 in the AP Pro32) due to injury and caught only 22 passes for 288 yards and two touchdowns. Sanders had a team-high six receptions for a career-high 81 yards in Pittsburghs wild-card playoff loss in Denver. Hes hoping that can serve as a springboard heading into this season. A third-round pick after setting SMU career records for receptions, touchdown catches and yards, Sanders has been wowing coaches and teammates on the practice field throughout his brief NFL career with his speed, hands, route-running and quickness. Its time to translate that to games, he said. "My past three years I felt like I was working so hard, like I had something to prove in practice and things of that nature," Sanders said. "But all this practicing does me no good. I need to make it to the games, so thats my main focus." With Hines Ward retired and Wallaces arrival in camp uncertain, Sanders could be in line for an increased workload. If he can avoid injury. "Hes healthy, hes doing a nice job, hes prepared," coach Mike Tomlin said. "Hes a quality player. He understands the receiver position, buying space for himself. Hes been doing a nice job." Notes: Tomlin had some fun with reporters who asked why Roethlisberger sat out the tail end of practice: "Somebody stepped on his foot. You guys sure love the Ben updates." ... A day after G Willie Colon (ankle) and RB Isaac Redman (groin) sustained minor injuries during a practice at a local high school, neither practiced Saturday. Tomlin termed both "day to day." ... The Steelers ran the goal-line drill in practice, with Tomlin declaring the defence the winner in the best-of-seven format of snaps from the 1 1/2-yard line. ... LBs Ryan Baker and Brandon Johnson each sustained ankle injuries Saturday. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes