Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ame. He is 11-for-22 in his last six games - Count...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ame. He is 11-for-22 in his last six games

Started by amy11, 2013/07/26 11:17AM
Latest post: 2013/07/26 11:17AM, Views: 362, Posts: 1
ame. He is 11-for-22 in his last six games
#1   2013/07/26 11:17AM
amy11
MADRID, Spain -- Europa League favourites Athletic Bilbao scored twice in the final 10 minutes to draw 2-2 at 10-man Granada on Wednesday. Victor Cruz Womens Jersey . Jaime Romero volleyed home Granadas second-minute opener before being red carded for a challenge on Andoni Iraiola in the 38th, but Fernando Llorente missed the ensuing penalty. It was the Spain strikers fourth straight miss from the spot. Granada braved Athletics constant waves of attacks before substitute Alexandre Geijo struck on a well-played counter in the 74th. Bilbao continued to dominate but Iker Muniain was denied by goalkeeper Julio Cesar before Llorente finally headed home his 16th league goal in the 81st to start the comeback. Llorente then had another header swatted off the goal line by Cesar in the 87th, but Markel Susaeta was well-placed to slot in the loose ball. "We missed a lot of clear opportunities," said Iraiola after another inconsistent league performance from the Europa League semifinalists. Also Valencia beat Rayo Vallecano 4-1 to provisionally move ahead of Malaga into third, while Sporting Gijon rallied for a 3-2 victory over Levante to move off the bottom of the standings. Real Madrid needed a win at Atletico Madrid later Wednesday to re-establish its four point advantage over Barcelona, which beat Getafe 4-1 on Tuesday. Jonas scored a goal in either half, including a 77th-minute penalty, while Jordi Alba and Pablo Hernandez also netted as Valencia followed up an impressive draw at Madrid with a morale-boosting win. Midfielder Sergio Canales, sidelined since October, also returned to set up Hernandezs 88th-minute goal. Diego Costa scored Rayos lone goal in the 72nd to cut the lead to 2-1 but the visitors would come no closer. At the Molinon Stadium, Levantes Valmiro "Valdo" Lopes and Sportings Oscar Trejo traded first-half goals before Arouna Kone put the visitors ahead in the 63rd. But Alberto Lora equalized with a 25-meter strike before substitute Gaston Sangoy scored the 84th-minute winner to give Sporting coach Javier Clemente a much needed victory that dropped Racing Santander into last. On Tuesday, Osasuna beat Espanyol 2-0 and Real Sociedad drew 1-1 with Real Betis. Eli Manning Autographed Jersey . -- Bill OBrien is staying at Penn State. Victor Cruz Jersey . The 18-year-old who reached the junior boys final of all four grand slam tournaments this year, winning at Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, got the confirmation Tuesday when the International Tennis Federation announced its champions for 2012. http://giantsjerseys.ucigreeks.com/[/ur... .A. Dickey to close out a trade with the New York Mets for the veteran right-hander. General manager Alex Anthopoulos pitched his vision of what the Blue Jays would be now and in the future. [url=http://giantsjerseys.ucigreeks.com/]Authentic Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey . A brave, spirited performance from underdogs, denied a famous win in controversial circumstances at one of world soccers most iconic venues. Victor Cruz Signed Jersey . The prolific Netherlands striker did little to dispel that theory Tuesday. Van Persie ushered in 2013 by taking his league-high tally to 16 goals with a brace in Uniteds 4-0 win at Wigan, maintaining the teams seven-point lead over City.ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Cardinals rookie Joe Kelly had been right at home pitching at Busch Stadium -- until Wednesday night. Kelly entered the game against the San Francisco Giants with a 2.73 ERA in six starts at Busch. He allowed nine hits and seven runs in five innings in a 15-0 loss to the Giants, though only four of the runs were earned. "I felt good out there," Kelly said. "I felt like I was making good pitches and commanding both sides of the plate with my fastball." It did appear that Kelly (2-5) had his A game, as he struck out the first two batters he faced. But Melky Cabrera and Buster Posey extended the inning with singles and Hunter Pence had an RBI single to make it 1-0 "I felt like I was making good pitches down in the zone," Kelly said. "They just had their way." Kelly hurt himself in the third inning when after allowing a leadoff single to Angel Pagan and then threw the ball down the right-field line on a pickoff attempt. Pagan scored on a single by Marco Scutaro, who would go on to drive in seven runs. "Weve got to have a short memory on this one and look forward to getting out here tomorrow and changing what we looked like tonight," St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. Ryan Vogelsong (10-5) gave up three hits in seven innings. He has gone at least six innings in all 21 of his starts, the longest such streak for a Giant since Bill Swift did it 24 straight times in 1993. Jason Pierre-Paul Womens Jersey. "Im just going out there and trying to get outs and trying to get as deep as I can into a game," Vogelsong said. Pence had two hits and scored twice. He began the day batting .143 (4-for-28) in seven games for the Giants since being traded from Philadelphia. Cabrera had two hits and scored two runs. He leads the majors with 154 hits. In the sixth, Cabrera led off with a double against Kelly and after a walk to Posey, Pence hit an RBI single. Brandon Belts single loaded the bases and an error by second baseman Tyler Greene on Ryan Theriots ground ball led to two more runs and Kellys departure. "I wasnt tired," Kelly said. "I felt the same the whole way until I got taken out of the game." Brandon Crawford later had an RBI single and Pagans sacrifice fly made it 7-0. Jon Jay had two singles for the Cardinals in his third straight multihit game. He is 11-for-22 in his last six games. NOTES: St. Louis reliever Mitchell Boggs had gone 23 straight appearances without allowing a run. ... Allen Craig, who hit two solo home runs Tuesday, was out of St. Louis starting lineup with soreness near his ribs. ... Adam Wainwright (9-10) tries to reach the .500 mark when he opposes the Giants Madison Bumgarner (12-6) on Thursday in the series finale. . . . Cardinals SS Rafael Furcal was given a shot in his sore back and sat out. He is considered day-to-day. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes