Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

y Owen and Colton Cain, both left-hand - Country M...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

y Owen and Colton Cain, both left-hand

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/22 09:57PM
Latest post: 2013/07/22 09:57PM, Views: 358, Posts: 1
y Owen and Colton Cain, both left-hand
#1   2013/07/22 09:57PM
fengzhu
Well, I can say with great confidence after the finish to Monday nights game between the Seahawks and Packers, it just not going to work out for the NFL. Wholesale Jerseys Supply . It is time to swallow their pride, take the punch and do what is necessary to get the officials back where they are supposed to be. On the final play, Golden Tate pushed Sam Shields out of the way, which is offensive pass interference. Then, M.D. Jennings had the ball secure across his chest, which means he had control at the end of the play. It was an interception. And, this is very disturbing, because it was a scoring play was subject to review and still they did not reverse the call. The reason they did not reverse the call is mind-numbing to me. I do not understand at all what they saw and concluded that was so easy to see and conclude. So moving forward, where do football fans go from here. What should the NFL do? I say give in. It may come across as a point of weakness and maybe it is but, sometimes in life, hopefully not too many times, youre wrong, I am wrong, its wrong. Whether it is the NFL owners or Roger Goodell himself, it is time to take your ego out of the decision-making process and create a deal as fast as possible. Now, to you and me, this looks easy. The referees have won because the replacement referees are not experienced enough to call a game effectively each and every play. But there needs to be a separation between logic and emotion. The problem is that that separation does not always happen because ego and competition takes over. Truth is, there is no competition here. The referees won, the replacement referees lost. Its over. Or is it? The problem now is that someone has to take a self-image hit and it probably needs to be Roger Goodell as face of the league. But will he do it? It is one thing to privately say you win, I lose. It is another to express it in a public forum. There are decisions made out of common sense and logic and then there are others made with the influence of emotion and professional title. And that is a problem here; this is a win-lose scenario, not win-win. Is the NFL ready to admit what they have right now is not good enough compared to what they did have? If a decision is not reached soon, then the influence of ego and power control is written all over it. Come mid-December, what has happened here in late September will be re-visited, not due to a new set of circumstances but because of playoff implications and desires of a 10-win season. It will affect the 49ers, Rams and Cardinals in the NFC West and the Bears, Lions and Vikings in the NFC North. It could also affect who has home-field advantage in the NFC Playoffs and definitely affect draft position for both teams, which in turn affects all teams. The truth is that what happened on Monday night will go down as one of the most inaccurate calls, not just in football, but in all of sports. And right now, as a fellow football fan, you can only hope, wish and desire that logic overrides all. The problem is that history says that it does not happen the majority of the time. What a mess! Wholesale Jerseys Paypal . -- Canadians brought home a ton of medals at the Dew Cup on Friday. Wholesale Jerseys China . WBO President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel said in a statement Wednesday that the WBOs championship committee will review video of the fight with five "recognized international judges" and make a recommendation. He said the WBO does not doubt the ability of the scoring judges. http://pavansukhdev.org/whole... . Knight scored a career-high 30 points and the Pistons defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers for the second time in six days with a 104-97 win on Saturday night. [url=http://pavansukhdev.org/wholesalejerseys.html]Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . Bastien also caught a 19-yard touchdown pass from Quest to open the scoring. Michael Donnelly rushed for 77 yards and two touchdowns, while Troy McCusker also scored for the Stingers (1-0) on a two-yard run. Quest completed 17 of 31 pass attempts for 339 yards, and was intercepted once. Wholesale Jerseys USA . In the Tours first big shake-up, the Sky squad was dominant up the first summit finish to allow Christopher Froome to win the seventh stage from Tomblaine to La Planche des Belles Filles ski station. The 199-kilometre trek into the Vosges range went a long way toward shaping the three-week race as experts predicted before the start -- a showdown between Wiggins and defending champion Cadel Evans. HOUSTON -- Drew Stubbs isnt where he wants to be despite returning from the disabled list almost a month ago. The Cincinnati centre fielder hopes Tuesday nights performance is an indication that things are starting to come together for him. Stubbs hit a go-ahead homer and the Reds rallied for three runs in the ninth inning against former teammate Francisco Cordero, beating the Houston Astros 4-2 and tying their longest winning streak of the year at six. The NL Central-leading Reds sent Houston to its eighth straight loss. Stubbs has struggled to get going since a stint on the disabled list in June with a strained left oblique. "Its a process," he said. "Its not an overnight thing. I think you have to string together a few weeks of that to really get to feeling good and this is a start. Hopefully, I can climb back to where I need to be." Cordero got his first save chance since being acquired in a trade with Toronto last week. Stubbs hit a two-run homer for a 3-2 lead and Xavier Paul added an RBI single. The Reds are relying on a handful of players to step up and pick up the slack while star Joey Votto is out for a month recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery. Cincinnati manager Dusty Baker believes Stubbs can be someone to help fill the void. "I see the ability there," Baker said. "He wasnt a No. 1 draft choice for nothing. It frustrates him, for sure, quite often. It frustrates us, too, because we know its there. Boy, I would just love to see him get going. It would make it a lot easier." During the game, the last-place Astros announced they had traded pitcher Wandy Rodriguez to Pittsburgh. Justin Maxwells two-run homer in the fourth gave Houston a 2-0 lead. Brandon Phillips doubled and scored on Pauls single in the Cincinnati sixth. Zack Cozart singled with one out in the Reds ninth and Stubbs hit his 10th home run. Jay Bruce drew a two-out walk, moved up on a wild pitch and after Scott Rolen walked, Paul singled. Houston fans werent impressed with their first look at Cordero (3-6), who receiveed a loud chorus of boos from the paltry crowd. Wholesale Jerseys. Cordero played for the Reds from 2008 until last year, when he finished with 37 saves. Astros rookie Lucas Harrell allowed seven hits and a run in seven innings. "It was tough, not because Im facing my former team, but because Lucas threw an unbelievable game and I had a chance to get a save and get us a W, but I didnt," Cordero said. "I made a mistake, Drew Stubbs hit it out and they won." Stubbs thinks Cincinnatis familiarity with Cordero may have helped on Tuesday night. "Playing with him for 2 1/2 years, you stand behind him and watch him pitch a lot," Stubbs said. "Obviously, we have the scouting reports, but it helps whenever you play behind a guy for a few years." Paul finished with three hits. Cincinnati closer Aroldis Chapman allowed a hit in a scoreless ninth for his 18th save. Reds starter Mike Leake (4-6) scattered seven hits with two runs over eight innings for his first win since his pitched a complete game on June 29. "That is a great comeback though because Harrell threw the ball great," Baker said. "Leake threw the ball great. He made one mistake. He hung the breaking ball to Maxwell. Other than that, he was masterful. We tried to stay with him as long as we could ... he was saving my bullpen. We tried to get him the victory. Every once in a while, you try to do the right thing and it works." The day marked the end of an era for the Astros, who sent Rodriguez and cash to the Pirates for Triple-A All-Star Rudy Owen and Colton Cain, both left-handers, and outfielder Robbie Grossman. Rodriguez was the only player on Houstons roster remaining from their 2005 trip to the World Series and the fifth pitcher the rebuilding Astros have traded since Friday. NOTES: Houston C Jason Castro, on the DL with swelling in his right knee, is improving but isnt quite ready to return to the team. ... Reds starter Mat Latos was OK on Tuesday after spraining his left ankle in the fifth inning of Monday nights win over the Astros. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes