Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

andd "cool. - Country Music Talk Forum. - Countr...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

andd "cool.

Started by amy11, 2013/07/16 09:07AM
Latest post: 2013/07/16 09:07AM, Views: 311, Posts: 1
andd "cool.
#1   2013/07/16 09:07AM
amy11
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Donte Whitner Jersey. -- Thailands Moriya Jutanugarn shot a 6-under 66 on Thursday to take a three-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament. The 18-year-old Jutanugarn had a 10-under total at LPGA International in the five-round event. "Eight birdies," Jutanugarn said. "I dont know how come. Im serious." Lacey Agnew was second after a 67. Two-time tour winner Christina Kim was third at 5 under after a 67. She is playing the qualifying tournament for the first time in her career. "When I was younger, after I got my card on what is now the Symetra Tour, I had vowed that I would never have to go to Q- school," Kim said. "And I would now say that no one should ever be that arrogant. "But now that Im here, it has a very unique atmosphere. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity that everyone should do at least once. Not at least, just once. Because its different." The final top 20 will earn full tour status. Ronnie Lott Jersey. Halladay, a two-time Cy Young Award winner, has been out since May 29 because of a strained latissimus dorsi muscle on the right side of his back. He began a throwing program 12 days ago and assistant general manager Scott Proefrock says its going well. Colin Kaepernick Official Jersey. -- What looked like a daunting road trip when they left home ended up being a winning one that the Tampa Bay Rays hope will provide a jolt of momentum for the stretch run. http://www.shop49ersgear.us/colin-kaepernick-49ers-jersey/. Stay warm and dry and most importantly, safe as we deal with Hurricane Sandy bearing down on us here on a Monday morning. Some quick thoughts. 1. JAMES HARDEN TRADE: A sign of things to come in the NBA with a much more punitive Luxury Tax on the horizon. San Francisco 49ers Jersey. With Brandon Weeden and Colt McCoy not practicing again because of right shoulder injuries, Lewis worked with Clevelands first-team offence on Thursday as the Browns prepared for Sundays season finale against Pittsburgh. Colin Kaepernick Red Jersey. "The set of circumstances that exist here at the University of Alberta is what is really appealing to me," said Morris. "There really is a wealth of talent in Northern Alberta, and a tremendous opportunity to develop the sport of football in the city and province with the Golden Bears program. NEW YORK -- Trainer Doug ONeill welcomed an uneventful morning at Belmont Park for Ill Have Another one day after his Triple Crown hopeful narrowly avoided a collision with a loose horse. The Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner took advantage of a newly-implemented designated training time for Belmont Stakes horses with his typical 1 1/2-mile gallop, the same distance as the race on June 9. ONeill says the setting Friday was "awesome" andd "cool. Frank Gore Jersey." Ill Have Another came close to a frightful accident Thursday after Isleta, a 3-year-old maiden filly, broke free and grazed the boot of exercise rider Jonny Garcia. Hours later, the New York Racing Association set aside a window for Belmont starters, from 8:30-8:45 a.m. ET. Another horse got away from his handler in the barn area approximately 10 minutes after Ill Have Another returned to his stall. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes