Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

little more flavorful than my dish - Country Music...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

little more flavorful than my dish

Started by lluggg835, 2015/05/12 01:41AM
Latest post: 2015/05/12 01:41AM, Views: 162, Posts: 1
little more flavorful than my dish
#1   2015/05/12 01:41AM
lluggg835
Bamboo Chinese Restaurant

Diner from Gulfport

We ordered lemon chicken and beef broccoli. The lemon sauce was very taste. The portion size was good. The only negative thing about the dish is they cut the chicken very thin and then breaded and deep fried. The chicken was a Authentic Wes Welker Jersey little tuff. Larger cuts of chicken, even if less pieces would have made this an excellent dish. The beef was tender and a large portion was served. It came out a bit to salty. However flavor is very good. We will be going back to try other dishes. Its 100 percent better than a buffet. I always order about 5 10 minutes ahead via phone and my food is always ready when I arrive. They package the food in nice foil pans and the soup is in very strurdy plastic containers (which can be reused and washed). I live about 10 minutes away and the food is always pipeing hot when I get home. I normally always get a Large Hot and Sour Soup and sometimes a Large Egg Drop Wes Welker Jersey Soup. Comes with 2 bags of crunchies per container. We also normally get Mongolian Beef, Beef and Broccoli or General Chicken. The meals come with either white (jasmine) rice of fried rice. We get the fried rice. The family that runs the place are super friendly and always very nice and friendly. Not a fancy restaurant but good food and great service. Highly recomend to anyone. Give it a try. Cheers !!

Diner from Mississippi

The service was excellent. Authe... Peyton Manning Jersey The wait staff were very attentive, even during a busy weekend lunch hour. Mine and my dates drinks Authen... DeMarcus Ware Jersey were kept full and our food was delivered promptly.

The food there seems sort of hit or miss. The complimentary fried noodles were really good. My date and I had the crispy duck as an appetizer, which was awful. It tasted previously frozen and the meat was very tough. I ordered the Hunan Chicken lunch special, which was really bland and not spicy as I expected. My date ordered the Wonderful Chicken. The sauce on the chicken was sort of like a slightly spiced sweet and sour sauce and DeMarc... Ware Jersey was a little more flavorful than my dish, but it wasn't anything to brag about. The Hot and Sour soup that came with the special was okay, but was a bit too salty. However, each dish was served piping Women... Peyton Manning Jersey hot and the chicken was very tender and fresh. It was accompanied with nice, crisp vegetables and perfectly steamed rice.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes