Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

2-13-6 as the visiting team in - Country Music Tal...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

2-13-6 as the visiting team in

Started by wff0605, 2015/03/19 12:33AM
Latest post: 2015/03/19 02:18AM, Views: 251, Posts: 2
2-13-6 as the visiting team in
#1   2015/03/19 12:33AM
wff0605
SOELDEN, Austria -- Bode Miller was back on the World Cup circuit and the cameras were flashing when the American showed up at a sponsors event to preview the Olympic ski season on Thursday. Millers mind, however, was clearly elsewhere. When he left the stage area and moved to the back of the room to greet his wife, pro volleyball player Morgan Miller, and play with his baby boy, Nathaniel, the cameras hadnt caught up to him yet but Millers smile couldnt have been wider. "Theres a lot to World Cup and having your most important people around you is something that has always been important to me," Miller said later. "Before, I had Jake (Serino, a childhood friend) and sometimes family and my Uncle Mike has been a coach. ... But now I have my own family over here and its just the logical sort of step and I feel really, really good about it." Another reason Miller feels good is that the U.S. Ski Team has surrounded him with familiar faces on its coaching staff as the two-time overall World Cup winner and Olympic combined champion returns after taking last season off to let his surgically repaired left knee fully heal. The staff is led by Millers good friend Forest Carey and his uncle Mike Kenney, who has rejoined the team after a yearlong sabbatical. "Theyre just good people to have around for the team, too. It obviously benefits me but for everybody theres a benefit," said Miller, who will ski in Sundays giant slalom on Rettenbach glacier. "Those guys are really knowledgeable, they love the sport and theyve seen success at the highest level." Carey and Kenney were coaches on Millers breakaway personal team when he won his second overall title in 2008. "Its designed to keep Bode inspired and also to keep him accountable," U.S. mens head coach Sasha Rearick said. "Both of those guys do an amazing job." Millers former roommate on the circuit, Erik Schlopy, is an assistant coach on the technical team, and Miller noted a transformation in experience among the staff. "I cant speak highly enough of how far the team has come in the last 17 years since I first made the team," Miller said. "Theres been times where Ive been pretty down, and its been a fun process to be a part of." Of course, it wasnt just the staff whom Miller returned for, or even the Sochi Olympics in February. "Ive been to four (Olympics) before and I dont think one more is going to do much to change anything at this point," Miller said. "I came back because I had the chance to. ... Im doing it because I believe I can do it." Millers family situation -- he had his one-year wedding anniversary this month -- has coincided with an improved physical condition. He lost 20 pounds (9 kilograms) during his year off. All the changes helped Miller avoid thinking about retiring. "Im in a much more healthy place in general," he said. "Just motivation-wise, the balance in the rest of my life -- my fitness, my health, my body. Those are all things that make you want to retire. Right now all of those things are much better than theyve been in the last 10 years. Thats the biggest factor for me." As Miller spoke, scores of European journalists stuck microphones in his face, at one point nearly toppling over a table he was standing in front of. But Miller, who would once run away from such a scene, kept his composure. "You get better at every part of this," he said. "(The media attention) doesnt bother me as much as it used to. I wouldnt say its your skin getting thicker, just maturity does different things to you." cheap jerseys from china . The investigators said they have ruled out problems with his skis, trail conditions or signage. Although they would not estimate Schumachers speed, they said it was not considered a significant factor in the Dec. 29 crash at Meribel in the French Alps. "His pace was completely normal for a skilled skier," said Lt. jerseys from china .C. Lions. It was the third straight win for Saskatchewan (11-5), which can now finish no lower than second in the CFLs West Division. The Riders secured at least the chance to host the CFLs West Division semifinal by virtue of holding the tiebreaker against B. http://www.cheapjerseyssafe.com/ . The 451-foot shot -- third longest in Safeco Field history -- jump-started the moribund Mariners offence as they went on to a 6-0 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Thursday night. cheap jerseys . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. wholesale jerseys .C. -- After stopping 74 shots in a little over 24 hours, Henrik Lundqvist was nearly too exhausted to talk.(Sports Network) - For a team that made it to the Stanley Cup Finals a year ago and enters the 2011 playoffs as a second seed in the East, the Philadelphia Flyers oddly seem like an enigma. The Flyers will try to turn the page after a poor finish to the regular season when they host the seventh-seeded Buffalo Sabres tonight in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals at Wells Fargo Center. The game can be seen live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Peter Laviolettes club seemed to run out of gas at the end of the regular season, as Philadelphia posted a 7-8-6 record over the last 21 games and nearly lost the Atlantic Division title to Pittsburgh. But, the Flyers are confident they can flip the page from the regular season to the playoffs and start anew. For some Flyers, the fact that folks have backed off the club as a Stanley Cup favorite is not a bad thing. "I like that people are not seeing the Flyers as the team to beat," Philly forward Danny Briere told the teams website. "Its not a big deal to us. Yes, weve had a tough stretch at the end, but it was the same thing last year. You have to show up when things matter the most and I really believe, just like I did last year in my team and my teammates. I think we have guys that for some reason are playoff performers and I look around the room and I know I can trust everybody." Perhaps the Flyers are right not to be worried about the end of the regular season, but they should be concerned about the situation in net and the health of top defenseman Chris Pronger. First, Philadelphia enters this series with Sergei Bobrovsky as the No. 1 option in net and its anybodys guess how the 22-year-old rookie will handle the pressure of the NHL playoffs. Overall, Bobrovsky had an up-and-down first year in North America. Like the Flyers, he started out strong, but struggled down the stretch. He was 28-13-8 with a 2.59 goals-against average in 54 games, but just seven of his victories came after January. Meanwhile, the status of Pronger, who spends a great deal of time clearing the crease for his goaltender, will miss Game 1 and his status is up in the air for the rest of the series as well. The talented and physical blueliner has played in just 50 games this season due to various injuries and he is currently recovering from surgery to his right hand. Pronger last played on March 8, but having him on the ice for the playoffs would seem to be a big key to Philadelphias success. He is expected to be a game-time decision tonight. While Pronger missed over 30 games this season, the Flyers had five defensemen that skated in 81-plus contests in 2010-11. Among those players, Matt Carle, Kimmo Timonen and Andrej Meszaros all had 30 or more points and Carle led the way with one goal and 39 assists. Sean ODonnell and Braydon Coburn played in 81 and 82 games, respectively, and both bring size and toughness to the blue line. However, Philadelphias scoring depth up front is the teams biggest strength. The Flyers boast six players with 20 or more goals this season, and Ville Leino almost made it seven with his 19-goal campaign. Also, Kris Versteeg had 21 goals this year, but 14 of them came before he was traded by Toronto to the Flyers in February. Jeff Carter and former Sabres co-captain Briere were the teams best snipers this year with 36 and 34 goals, respectively. Claude Giroux, who had 25 goals, led the club with 51 assists and 76 points. Briere is coming off an amazing postseason performance in 2010, when he led the Flyers in both goals (12) and assists (18) over 23 games. He had 10 points against Boston in the conference semifinals alone, recording five goals and five assists to help Philadelphia erase a three games to none deficit versus the Bruins. Flyers captain Mike Richards had a disappointing 23 goals for his lowest total since he had 10 in 2006-07, but he also added 43 assists to finish tied for third on the club with 66 points. Richardss was second to Briere with 23 points (7g, 16a) in last years postseason.dddddddddddd Richards is also one of Philadelphias best penalty killers, along with Blair Betts, but Betts is questionable for Game 1 of this series after missing the final three games of the regular season with a lower body injury. The last time the Sabres made a deep run in the postseason was in 2007, when Briere and co-captain Chris Drury led the team to the Eastern Conference finals for a second straight year. Of course, Briere signed a long-term deal with Philly on July 1, 2007 -- the same day Drury jumped ship to the New York Rangers. Buffalo failed to make the playoffs in the first two seasons without its former co-captains before goaltender Ryan Miller willed the club to the postseason last spring only to see the Sabres bow out in the first round to Boston. Miller did not have a repeat of last years Vezina Trophy-winning season in 2010-11, but there is little doubt he is still Buffalos best player. The Team USA hero went 34-22-8 this year with five shutouts, a 2.59 GAA and a .916 save percentage. The 30-year-old was Buffalos goaltender for its consecutive trips to the East finals and is 22-18 with a 2.39 GAA and .917 save percentage in his playoff career. Miller was certainly not to blame for Buffalos first-round exit last spring, as he recorded a .926 save percentage and 2.35 GAA in six games against the Bruins. Miller missed time towards the end of this season with an upper body injury, but he saw action in Buffalos final two games. That included a relief appearance against Philadelphia on the last Friday of the regular season. Miller stopped 8-of-8 shots in 21 minutes against to help Lindy Ruffs club record the overtime win and punch a ticket to the postseason. Buffalo had the leagues ninth-best offense this year with an average of 2.93 goals per game and the Sabres had four players -- Thomas Vanek, Drew Stafford, Jason Pominville and Tyler Ennis -- with 20 or more goals. Vanek is the clubs top offensive weapon and he led the Sabres in both goals (32) and assists (41). After Vaneks 73 points, however, there is quite the drop-off to Buffalos next-best scorers, Stafford and Pominville, who each had 52 points in 2010-11. Stafford did post personal bests in both goals (31) and points, but Pominville had his lowest point total since he had 30 as a rookie in 2005-06. Buffalos defense is led by last years Calder Trophy winner Tyler Myers, who shrugged off a slow start to his sophomore campaign to lead Sabres blueliners in points with 37. Myers had 10 goals to finish second among Buffalos defenseman in markers. Jordan Leopold paced the club with a career-best 13 goals, but he broke his left hand on March 25 and his status for this series is doubtful. In yet another injury concern for Buffalo, defenseman Andrej Sekera is questionable for the start of the series with an upper body ailment. Sekera was third behind Leopold and Myers in ice-time per game among Buffalo defenseman. The Flyers and Sabres split the season series this year with Philly taking the first two encounters and Buffalo posting victories on March 5 and April 8. Briere stung his former club with eight points (3g, 5a) in four games this year, while Scott Hartnell added three goals and three assists against the Sabres. Vanek paced Buffalo with seven points (2g, 5a) versus Philly. Neither Miller nor Bobrovsky played particularly well in the season series. Buffalos franchise netminder was 2-2-0 with a 3.60 GAA against the Flyers and Bobrovsky was 2-1-1 with a 3.25 GAA. The Flyers have won five of the eight all-time playoff series against Buffalo, but the Sabres have claimed the last two postseason encounters. The last matchup was in 2006, when the Sabres downed Philly in six games during the conference quarterfinals. Philly was 22-12-7 as the host this season and will also host Game 2 on Saturday. The Sabres were 22-13-6 as the visiting team in 2010-11. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Re: 2-13-6 as the visiting team in
#2   2015/03/19 02:18AM
chloe123
have
nike roshe banned
ugg pas cher former
celine handbags Prime
sac guess Minister
vanessa bruno Yingluck
ray ban sunglasses Shinawatra
iphone 6 cases from
moncler office
canada goose outlet for
polo lacoste five
louis vuitton years
swarovski crystal and
ferragamo shoes launched
converse pas cher a
air force legal
nike trainers case
bottega veneta that
baseball bats could
sac louis vuitton see
new balance pas cher her
mcm handbags jailed.

An
nike roshe run army-appointed
pandora jewelry legislature
longchamp outlet impeached
louboutin outlet her
air max over
coach outlet store online corruption
tiffany and co in
ugg a
barbour scheme
oakley sunglasses she
converse oversaw
louis vuitton handbags to
air max pas cher subsidise
louis vuitton outlet rice
new balance shoes farmers.

The
tory burch outlet criminal
nike shoes charges,
jordan shoes which
gucci also
nike free pas cher relate
north face to
moncler the
abercrombie and fitch rice
hollister scheme,
louboutin shoes could
michael kors outlet online sale result
sac hermes in
moncler a
michael kors pas cher 10-year
moncler jail
sac louis vuitton term.

a
longchamp handbags legal
wedding dresses case
birkin bag that
ray ban pas cher could
pandora charms see
timberland her
chi flat iron jailed.

An
insanity workout army-appointed
true religion jeans legislature
hollister impeached
longchamp her
hogan outlet over
jimmy choo outlet corruption
true religion jeans in
air max a
asics running shoes scheme
louis vuitton she
nike roshe run oversaw
air max to
polo ralph lauren subsidise
michael kors rice
herve leger farmers.

The
true religion outlet military
ray ban has
uggs ruled
louboutin Thailand
hollister since
canada goose uk May
ugg boots 2014,
lululemon outlet when
canada goose they
ray ban sunglasses overthrew
ugg Ms
louis vuitton outlet stores Yingluck's
burberry outlet government
instyler in
canada goose jackets a
sac burberry coup.

The
louis vuitton BBC's
chanel handbags Jonathan
supra shoes Head
louboutin in
mac cosmetics Bangkok
michael kors outlet says
coach outlet store online the
polo ralph lauren outlet impeachment
louboutin sends
ugg a
coach outlet strong
true religion outlet signal
north face outlet that
hollister there
swarovski will
canada goose be
ghd no
valentino shoes compromise
wedding dresses and
longchamp her
lululemon outlet online family
kate spade handbags will
karen millen be
pandora charms removed
louis vuitton outlet from
toms shoes politics.

Prime
air max Minister
timberland boots Yingluck
coach factory outlet Shinawatra
nike free from
gucci outlet office
coach purses for
nike huarache five
prada outlet years
mulberry and
links of london launched
soccer shoes

prada handbags
moncler
p90x
sac longchamp
rolex watches
moncler outlet
ralph lauren
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet
ugg boots clearance
tiffany and co
lancel
nike air max
nike free
canada goose
hollister clothing store
vans pas cher
nike blazer
soccer jerseys
longchamp handbags
moncler
converse shoes
burberry outlet
juicy couture outlet
michael kors
reebok outlet
ralph lauren
air jordan
michael kors outlet
air max
beats by dre
montre homme
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton uk
polo ralph lauren
babyliss pro
oakley sunglasses cheap
mont blanc
vans shoes
air max
oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
vans
north face jackets
nike tn
oakley
north face
kate spade outlet
ray ban sunglasses
hollister
canada goose
juicy couture outlet
thomas sabo
abercrombie and fitch
giuseppe zanotti
oakley pas cher
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes