Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

-8 in the second game of - Country Music Talk Foru...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

-8 in the second game of

Started by wff0605, 2015/03/19 12:32AM
Latest post: 2015/03/19 02:14AM, Views: 182, Posts: 2
-8 in the second game of
#1   2015/03/19 12:32AM
wff0605
CONOVER, N.C. - Bernhard Langer overcame a bad start Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tours Greater Hickory Classic. Second behind Kenny Perry in the Charles Schwab Cup standings, Langer bogeyed the first two holes on the reconfigured Rock Barn layout, then made six birdies for a 4-under 66. The German star had a 10-under 130 total. Michael Allen, Brad Bryant and John Riegger were tied for second. Allen shot 65, Bryant had a 66, and Riegger a 67. Bruce Vaughan, who won the qualifying tournament to make the field, shot a 62 to join Olin Browne at 7 under. Browne had a 68. Perry was tied for 17th at 3 under after a 69. cheap jerseys . Ainge said Monday he is hoping to keep intact the aging trio of Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, who brought the Celtics their first NBA championship in 22 years in 2008. cheap jerseys from china . Indianapolis says it sent an undisclosed conditional draft pick to the 49ers. The Colts did not immediately announce a corresponding roster move. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinapla... . Hell be the first to tell anyone that the save really belongs to Tigers centre-fielder Austin Jackson. Jackson threw out Kosuke Fukudome at the plate to complete a game-ending double play and Detroit held on to beat the Cleveland Indians 8-7 in a wild game Sunday. [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinaplay.com/]cheap nfl jerseys . The NBA commissioner dismissed the notion that its a bargaining tactic, warning it could divide the union and possibly jeopardize players contracts if they were to be seriously injured. nfl jerseys china . Argentine-born Italy striker Pablo Osvaldo scored with an angled shot three minutes in, while Rodrigo Palacio hit the crossbar with Genoas best opportunity in the 71st.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Clippers are coping with the loss of Chris Paul, winning two of their first three since the All-Star guard went down with a shoulder injury. Blake Griffin scored 29 points and Jamal Crawford added 26 in their 111-105 victory over the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night, improving the Clippers to 16-3 at home. "Without C.P., we know we have to take care of home games," said Jared Dudley, who scored 18 points. Darren Collison had 15 points, six assists and five rebounds in place of Paul, who is out six weeks with a separated shoulder. DeAndre Jordan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in giving Clippers coach Doc Rivers a second win over his old team this season. "The first quarter, we were really good, then we played in spurts," Rivers said. "We had a chance early to throw a knockdown and we didnt. They almost pulled it out." Los Angeles improved to 12-10 without Paul in the lineup since he arrived in 2011. "Nobody can make up for that, so we have to lean on each other," Crawford said about Pauls loss. Jordan Crawford and Avery Bradley scored 24 points each in Bostons sixth straight loss overall and ninth in 10 games. The Celtics have dropped six in a row on the road while continuing to struggle without injured Rajon Rondo, who has a torn ACL in his right knee. Jared Sullinger was called for a flagrant-1 technical on Griffin with 10 minutes left in the game. Griffin was driving to the basket when Sullinger ended up on Griffins back. "I told Blake, My bad if you thought I was a little rough, and he said he understood," Sullinger said. "Hes just protecting himself, just like I was protecting myself. So there really wasnt any chippiness between me and Blake. We were just playing physical basketball." It was Sullingers fifth flagrant this season and third in two nights. He received two in Bostons 129-98 loss at Denver on Tuesday, although one of those was rescinded earlier Wednesday. "Ive just got to adjust. I thought I adjusted a little bit today," Sullinger said about his latest. "I tried to back him up, then I put my hands up to try to show him that I wasnt trying to do anything. But I guess Ive got to make another adjustment." Boston trailed 88-82 to start the fourth, but quickly fell behind 100-84. Griffin hit 3 of 5 free throws, and Willie Green and Crawford made 3-pointeers that helped stretch the Clippers lead.dddddddddddd Griffin played nearly all of the second half. "Thats not the minutes I want to play Blake, but you can get away with it every now and then," Rivers said. After Sullingers flagrant, Boston outscored the Clippers 21-11 to end the game. Trailing 109-105, Jerryd Bayless missed a shot with 8 seconds to go, ending the Celtics late push. "At that point, theyre playing with nothing to gain and were playing with everything to gain," Celtics rookie coach Brad Stevens said. "Its a lot easier to play when youre behind in that moment than when youre ahead. I thought we were very aggressive, we had a quick lineup on the court, and it helped that Collison fouled out with 57 seconds or so left. That actually made me feel like we had a shot because there was one less ballhandler for them." Jeff Green finished with 15 points and 11 rebounds, and Brandon Bass added 14 points. Ahead 74-72 in the third, Griffin made a monster dunk over Kris Humphries, who fouled the Clippers big man. "I dont know if you saw me, but I was like, Oh my god, that was nasty!" Jordan said. "I was trying to hurry up and see the replay." Jamal Crawford added: "I cant wait to go home and watch it on YouTube." Boston took its first lead since the opening quarter, 72-71, with less than 5 minutes left in the third on Humphries first basket. That capped a 13-4 spurt in which the Celtics rallied from eight points down. He started in his return from a sprained left ankle that kept him out of the loss to Denver. Dudley hit three consecutive 3-pointers as the Clippers led 53-42 in the second. Boston had a 13-6 spurt, including six by Bradley, to get within one. Jamal Crawford made three straight free throws to keep the Clippers ahead 59-55 at halftime. The Clippers used an 18-0 run with five different players scoring in the first quarter to take their largest lead of the game, 26-10. Notes: Clippers G J.J. Redick could return Friday against the Lakers. Hes been out with a broken right hand and torn ligament in his wrist. G Reggie Bullock will miss the next game with a sprained left ankle. ... Rivers said the Clippers would work out veteran F Hedo Turkoglu, who has been without a team since he was released by Orlando last fall. ... The Celtics fell to 2-8 in the second game of a back-to-back this season. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Re: -8 in the second game of
#2   2015/03/19 02:14AM
chloe123
have
nike roshe banned
ugg pas cher former
celine handbags Prime
sac guess Minister
vanessa bruno Yingluck
ray ban sunglasses Shinawatra
iphone 6 cases from
moncler office
canada goose outlet for
polo lacoste five
louis vuitton years
swarovski crystal and
ferragamo shoes launched
converse pas cher a
air force legal
nike trainers case
bottega veneta that
baseball bats could
sac louis vuitton see
new balance pas cher her
mcm handbags jailed.

An
nike roshe run army-appointed
pandora jewelry legislature
longchamp outlet impeached
louboutin outlet her
air max over
coach outlet store online corruption
tiffany and co in
ugg a
barbour scheme
oakley sunglasses she
converse oversaw
louis vuitton handbags to
air max pas cher subsidise
louis vuitton outlet rice
new balance shoes farmers.

The
tory burch outlet criminal
nike shoes charges,
jordan shoes which
gucci also
nike free pas cher relate
north face to
moncler the
abercrombie and fitch rice
hollister scheme,
louboutin shoes could
michael kors outlet online sale result
sac hermes in
moncler a
michael kors pas cher 10-year
moncler jail
sac louis vuitton term.

a
longchamp handbags legal
wedding dresses case
birkin bag that
ray ban pas cher could
pandora charms see
timberland her
chi flat iron jailed.

An
insanity workout army-appointed
true religion jeans legislature
hollister impeached
longchamp her
hogan outlet over
jimmy choo outlet corruption
true religion jeans in
air max a
asics running shoes scheme
louis vuitton she
nike roshe run oversaw
air max to
polo ralph lauren subsidise
michael kors rice
herve leger farmers.

The
true religion outlet military
ray ban has
uggs ruled
louboutin Thailand
hollister since
canada goose uk May
ugg boots 2014,
lululemon outlet when
canada goose they
ray ban sunglasses overthrew
ugg Ms
louis vuitton outlet stores Yingluck's
burberry outlet government
instyler in
canada goose jackets a
sac burberry coup.

The
louis vuitton BBC's
chanel handbags Jonathan
supra shoes Head
louboutin in
mac cosmetics Bangkok
michael kors outlet says
coach outlet store online the
polo ralph lauren outlet impeachment
louboutin sends
ugg a
coach outlet strong
true religion outlet signal
north face outlet that
hollister there
swarovski will
canada goose be
ghd no
valentino shoes compromise
wedding dresses and
longchamp her
lululemon outlet online family
kate spade handbags will
karen millen be
pandora charms removed
louis vuitton outlet from
toms shoes politics.

Prime
air max Minister
timberland boots Yingluck
coach factory outlet Shinawatra
nike free from
gucci outlet office
coach purses for
nike huarache five
prada outlet years
mulberry and
links of london launched
soccer shoes

prada handbags
moncler
p90x
sac longchamp
rolex watches
moncler outlet
ralph lauren
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet
ugg boots clearance
tiffany and co
lancel
nike air max
nike free
canada goose
hollister clothing store
vans pas cher
nike blazer
soccer jerseys
longchamp handbags
moncler
converse shoes
burberry outlet
juicy couture outlet
michael kors
reebok outlet
ralph lauren
air jordan
michael kors outlet
air max
beats by dre
montre homme
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton uk
polo ralph lauren
babyliss pro
oakley sunglasses cheap
mont blanc
vans shoes
air max
oakley sunglasses
rolex watches
vans
north face jackets
nike tn
oakley
north face
kate spade outlet
ray ban sunglasses
hollister
canada goose
juicy couture outlet
thomas sabo
abercrombie and fitch
giuseppe zanotti
oakley pas cher
michael kors outlet
nfl jerseys

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes