Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Philadelphia Flyers, the Rangers, go right do - Co...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Philadelphia Flyers, the Rangers, go right do

Started by wff0605, 2015/03/10 12:11AM
Latest post: 2015/03/10 12:11AM, Views: 234, Posts: 1
Philadelphia Flyers, the Rangers, go right do
#1   2015/03/10 12:11AM
wff0605
LEVERKUSEN, Germany -- Bayer Leverkusen has signed highly rated striker Arkadiusz Milik from Polish first division side Gornik Zabrze. The Bundesliga club says in a statement that the 18-year-old Milik has signed a deal until June 30, 2018, and will join his new teammates at their training camp in Portugal from Jan. 3-12. Both clubs agreed not to disclose the transfer fee. Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voeller says "Milik is probably Polands greatest talent at the moment. He already has a foot in the national team, and that at an age of 18 . Im sure hes going to bring us a lot of happiness." Milik made his senior debut for Poland this year. He will initially be used primarily as a backup for Bundesliga top-scorer Stefan Kiessling. www.cheapauthenticjerseys.us.com[/... . Juan Miranda belted a two-run homer in the fourth inning to hand Yoervis Medina, who gave up three hits in the frame, the loss. [url=http://www.cheapauthenticjerseys.us.com/]http://www.cheapauthenticjerseys.u... . Not the 6-foot-9 all-encompassing mountain that is Zdeno Chara, but the reigning (and likely repeat) Selke Trophy winner and the “underrated” thorn in the Leafs side. [url=http://www.cheapauthenticjerseys.us.com/]http://www.cheapauthenticjerseys.u... . Avery, the Orioles second-round pick in the 2008 draft, was poised to make his major league debut in Sundays game against Tampa Bay. He hit leadoff and was in left field. The 22-year-old Avery hit . [url=http://www.cheapauthenticjerseys.us.com/]Cheap Jerseys China . After a seven-hour delay on Wednesday, only a little more than four hours play was possible on Thursday before the Mount Edgecombe course became unplayable again because of a heavy downpour. cheapauthenticjerseys.us.com . PAUL, Minn. NEW YORK -- Rangers coach John Tortorella was fined US$30,000 by the NHL for critical comments of the league and the officials in New Yorks Winter Classic victory over Philadelphia. Just hours after Tortorella publicly apologized for his remarks, the NHL came down hard on the combustible coach Wednesday night. ESPNNewYork.com and the NBC Sports Network first reported the amount of the fine. "There is no acceptable explanation or excuse for commentary challenging the integrity of the League, its officials or its broadcast partners," said Colin Campbell, the NHL vice-president of hockey operations. "People can disagree with calls by officials on the ice, but even in instances of the utmost frustration there is no justification for speaking as inappropriately and irresponsibly as Mr. Tortorella did." Tortorella questioned several calls that were made and not made by referees Ian Walsh and Dennis LaRue late in the 3-2 victory Monday, including a penalty shot that was awarded to Philadelphia with 19.6 seconds left in regulation. Henrik Lundqvist stopped Danny Briere on the attempt, and the Rangers hung on. Tortorella suggested that NBC, which televised the game, and the NHL might have been in collusion to get the game tied. "Im not sure if NBC got together with the refs or what to turn this into an overtime game," Tortorella said Monday. "For two good refs, I thought the game was reffed horribly. Im not sure what happened there. "Maybbe they wanted to get into overtime.dddddddddddd Im not sure if they had meetings about that or what. But we stood in there. I dont want to ... because they are good guys. I just thought it was, in that third period, it was disgusting." Tortorella backtracked Wednesday, when the Rangers got back to practice following an off day. He said he spoke to Campbell on Tuesday and apologized to Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren. He added that he didnt call Walsh and LaRue to apologize because he feels those apologies should be made in person. "Using the word disgusting, I dont think was the proper way to go about it as far as talking about Dennis and Ian so I was wrong there," Tortorella said. "My tongue-in-cheek comments regarding NBC, the league, the refs as far as whats come about here. People thinking was it fixed? Are you trying to get it to overtime? Or that type of thinking, that was not even in my mind. They were sarcastic comments by me at the wrong time. "Its frustration on my part as far as the referees were concerned and how it was done at the end of the game. So please, I want to get that straight. Not for second, no way, time, shape or form, did I think anything like that goes on with our league, or ever will. For me to question the integrity of the league, the integrity of NBC, the integrity of Dennis and Ian, the Philadelphia Flyers, the Rangers, go right down through all the people here, theres not a chance Im thinking that way." cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes