Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

hats the rush, thats the fun. Obviously its a lot ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

hats the rush, thats the fun. Obviously its a lot m

Started by wff0605, 2015/03/10 12:04AM
Latest post: 2015/03/10 12:04AM, Views: 178, Posts: 1
hats the rush, thats the fun. Obviously its a lot m
#1   2015/03/10 12:04AM
wff0605
DETROIT -- The Washington Capitals are the latest team to take advantage of the Detroit Red Wings generosity at home. Nicklas Backstrom scored the only goal of the shootout, and the Capitals rallied from a two-goal deficit to beat the Red Wings 4-3 on Friday night. It was the Detroits seventh consecutive home loss and its 11th straight overtime loss at Joe Louis Arena. "Very surprising. It just goes to show you how fickle the game is," said Washington coach Adam Oates, who began his Hall of Fame playing career with Detroit in the mid-1980s. "The same team could win a zillion in a row." Brooks Laich, and Alex Ovechkin added goals, and Michale Latta scored his first in the NHL for Washington. Braden Holtby made 30 saves. The Capitals rallied from a 3-1 deficit in the third period to tie the game and send it into overtime. "Its a huge win. Thats a good team," said Ovechkin, who trimmed the led to 3-2 early in the third. "Everyone knows what they have out there and how good they are. They got a 3-1 lead, and we kept pushing." Johan Franzen had two goals and an assist, and Danny DeKeyser had a goal and an assist for Detroit. Jakub Kindl had two assists, and Jimmy Howard made 34 saves. "Same thing, same outcome but we cant get frustrated, cant get discouraged," Howard said. "Somehow, some way keep a positive mind frame in here and just continue to keep going out there and working because were doing a lot of good things. "Its tough to take over a game for a full 60 minutes. Theres going to be waves and ups and downs. Mistakes happen, were just going to have to find a way to overcome them." Latta tied it 3-3 with 8:06 left in regulation when he poked in a loose puck from just outside the slot. "Obviously nice to get it when it meant so much, and not a 7-0 game," Latta said. Ovechkin had brought Washington within 3-2 at 3:19 of the third period with his 15th goal. He beat Howard with a one-timed shot from the bottom of the left circle. DeKeysers power-play goal with 18 seconds remaining in the second period gave Detroit a 3-1 lead. He put in a one-timed shot from the right circle for his second goal. Holtby made a spectacular toe save -- with the puck right along the goal line -- on Tomas Tatars wraparound attempt with 5:50 left in the first period. Laich opened the scoring 5:50 into the game when he backhanded in his own rebound after skating in off the right wing following a turnover by DeKeyser in the neutral zone. Franzen then scored twice to put Detroit ahead. His power-play goal with 4:08 left in the first tied it at 1. He beat Holtby with a screened snap shot from the left circle. Franzen struck again with 2:18 left when he put in a one-timed shot from the bottom of the left circle for his fourth goal of the season. NOTES: Red Wings RW Daniel Alfredsson was a late scratch because of a sore groin. ... Capitals D Mike Green didnt play dues to a lower-body injury. ... Detroit D Jonathan Ericsson returned after missing 10 games with a separated shoulder. ... Washington D Steve Oleksy is from the Detroit-area suburb of Macomb. ... Red Wings RW Patrick Eaves cleared waivers on Friday and was sent to Grand Rapids of the AHL. Detroit also sent C Luke Glendening to Grand Rapids. ... Capitals rookie RW Tom Wilson and backup goalie Michal Neuvirth both played junior hockey with the Ontario Hockey leagues Plymouth Whalers, who are based in suburban Detroit. ... Red Wings C Stephen Weiss missed his third game with a sore groin. wholesale nfl jerseys . Spurs are two points ahead of their north London rivals, who play their game in hand against Wigan on Tuesday, after Adebayor tapped in Clint Dempseys low cross in the 83rd minute. Dempsey had equalized for Tottenham at Britannia Stadium in the 20th after Steven Nzonzi opened the scoring in the third minute for Stoke, which is still not mathematically safe from relegation. jerseys from china . The way the Thunder played defence, hardly anyone noticed. Except the Miami Heat, that is. http://www.cheapnfljerseys2015.us.co... . The right-hander was traded from Milwaukee to New York for cash on Wednesday, two days after the Brewers designated him for assignment. [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseys2015.us.com/]wholesale jerseys . Joakim Andersson and Luke Glendening also scored for Detroit. Pavel Datsyuk had two assists and Jimmy Howard made 17 saves. Nazem Kadri and Joffrey Lupul scored for Toronto. Jake Gardiner had two assists and Jonathan Bernier stopped 32 shots. cheap nfl jerseys .Maylan picked up two assists as the Prince Albert Raiders defeated the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action.DUBLIN, Ohio -- Almost two weeks before hell play it with a U.S. Open on the line, Tiger Woods tested his game at The Olympic Club on Tuesday. Then, he sat down on a comfy red couch and mingled with a group of hand-picked fans in an online chat that touched on everything from if he can regain his winning ways to whether hes still having fun playing golf. "Were excited about what were working on. I hadnt played well in a couple of weeks but we know what it is," Woods said of problems in his swing that have been addressed by him and swing coach Sean Foley. "Its a matter of getting reps in and getting the trust in it." Woods took questions from several fans including a sergeant with the Ohio National Guard, Olympic triple-jump hopeful Erica McLain and others. NBC golf analyst Roger Maltbie also participated in the 34-minute chat -- called a "hangout." Woods practiced at Olympic earlier in the day. He said he hit a 9-iron into one green on the Lake Course that bounced flag high. "Its going to be one heck of a test," Woods said. After playing in temperatures in the 40s, Woods -- wearing a black cap and black sweater with a blue shirt peeking through at the collar -- went on a webcam for his close-up. Woods has won 14 majors, but none since the 2008 U.S. Open. He was headed Tuesday evening for the Memorial, founded by Jack Nicklaus, who won a record 18 majors. That remains Woods ultimate goal. "I figure its going to take a career," Woods said. "It took Jack 24 years. This is my 17th year into it. I still feel like Ive got plenty of time. Its about giving myself the most amount of opportunities to win them on the back nine on Sunday. The more chances I give myself, I figure Im going to clip a few of them." There were few if any revelations in the chat. This is the second time this year that Woods has not met with reporters at a tournament but instead reached out to friends and fans online. Speaking after a practice round at the Memorial, Masters champion Bubba Watson was asked if he would consider going online to reach out to his biggest fans.dddddddddddd. "Tigers online chat? I actually think its neat. I can see that working out for me," he said. "Again, I dont come to the media centre as much as he does, so I still like this. I feel cool up here. Yeah, I could see doing something like that, but Id still come to the local media and talk here. He does it every week no matter how he plays, so its still new to me." Watson has been besieged by requests from sponsors, tournaments, media and others since his dramatic win in April at Augusta National. He said hes just learning now what its like to be in such demand. "Ive got a lot more friends than I used to have," he said with a wide grin. "I wasnt very popular before, but now Ive gotten a lot more popular." Questions on Woods website ranged from who he looked up to the most as a kid to why he didnt recapture some of his old championship magic by switching from Foley back to former swing coach Butch Harmon. Mixed in were some responses from awed fans. "No questions," wrote NateDogg8896. "Just wanted to say youre the most amazing person on the planet." Another poster wondered why Woods is now wearing white golf shoes so often. After winning the Arnold Palmer Invitational in late March, Woods came into the Masters as a favourite. He finished tied for 40th there, missed the cut at the Wells Fargo and then tied for 40th again at The Players two weeks ago. Woods said he still has fun playing golf, despite the meltdown he had during the Masters that included kicking a club and swearing. "I love competing, mixing it up with the guys, trying to beat all of them," Woods said. "Thats the rush, thats the fun. Obviously its a lot more fun when youre winning than when youre 40th. Thats something Im still working on." cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes