Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

e a blind man," McDowell said. "I still had stomac...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

e a blind man," McDowell said. "I still had stomach cramps on the back nine and am still not great."

Started by wff0605, 2015/01/18 09:43PM
Latest post: 2015/01/18 09:43PM, Views: 209, Posts: 1
e a blind man," McDowell said. "I still had stomach cramps on the back...
#1   2015/01/18 09:43PM
wff0605
LAS VEGAS -- Timothy Bradley did just enough to win once again, beating Juan Manuel Marquez by split decision Saturday night to keep his piece of the welterweight title. Bradley thwarted Marquezs attempt to win his fifth world title by coming on in the second half of the fight to win. It was the third straight close decision win for Bradley, who was a hotly disputed winner over Manny Pacquiao two fights ago. The pro-Marquez crowd booed loudly and Bradley egged them on afterward. He won 116-112 on one card and 115-113 on another, while a third judge had Marquez winning 115-113. Bradley rocked Marquez with a left hook in the final seconds of the final round, the biggest punch of the fight between the last two men to beat Pacquiao. . The way he was walking around London on Wednesday, it would have been tough to guess he had surgery a month ago. "I feel good. Rehab is going very well," Wade told The Associated Press. [url=http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Danny-Amendola-Super-Bowl-Jersey/]D... Amendola Super Bowl Jersey . They got it when Jamar Walls blocked punt touchdown return proved to be the difference Friday, clinching the Stampeders a home playoff game with a 27-13 victory over the hapless Eskimos. http... . The 20-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., ranked 31st in the world, has never lost to the 33rd-ranked Llodra and had dropped only one set previously. But Llodra pushed him in a match that lasted more than two hours 15 minutes. [url=http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Jamie-Collins-Super-Bowl-Jersey/]Ja... Collins Jersey . -- Second-ranked Western kept its undefeated season in tact by using its dominant ground game to run past No. ... Hightower Jersey . Durant told reporters Tuesday while on a promotional tour in China that it has been an honour to play against the seven-foot-six Houston Rockets centre. Yao is expected to announce at a news conference on July 20 that hes retiring from the NBA after nine seasons because of leg and foot injuries.SINGAPORE -- James Morrison of England carded a 3-under 68 to take the clubhouse lead by two shots in an incomplete second round of the Singapore Open on Friday. Play was delayed for nearly three hours because of the threat of lightning from a rain storm, and eventually the round was suspended because of darkness with 69 players still to finish. Morrison, who has one career win on the European Tour, finished with four birdies on the back nine. "I didnt play as well today as I did yesterday, but I managed to get it round and I am pretty happy with that," he said. Morrison was at 12 undeer overall, two ahead of Juvic Pagunsan (66) of the Philippines.dddddddddddd Italys Edoardo Molinari was at 11 under through 10 holes, and Spains Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano was 10 under for the tournament after 9. Graeme McDowell, who was 3 under after a par 71, said his stomach flu hurt his play. "I felt very lethargic this morning and played the front nine like a blind man," McDowell said. "I still had stomach cramps on the back nine and am still not great." Phil Mickelson, elected to the World Golf Hall of Fame this week, was 2-under after 12 holes. cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes